Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Skip's R C Saturday Night-12-12-15-Mains-Video >

Skip's R C Saturday Night-12-12-15-Mains-Video

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Skip's R C Saturday Night-12-12-15-Mains-Video

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2015, 09:52 AM
Tech Adept

Default Skip's R C Saturday Night-12-12-15-Mains-Video

Racing At Skip's R C Raceway Saturday Night - 12-12-15-Mains-Video
Fast track as usual with Lenny Blocker taking home three feature wins, late model, modified, and open 21.5 stock car. Brian Moore won two mains 13.5 sprint, and open sprint which I think is two in a row for him in open sprint.
The big story line of the night is 1st time winner Austin Bachman with his 1st win in big block, Austin has been running big block for about a year or so, tried about 3 or maybe 4 different cars and finally put everything all together with a associated SC 10. The kid and his dad as well as help from several different racers got the car all lined out and he drove a very good race in the a-main to win his 1st feature win, I should know I was trying to catch him but could not make up any ground on him. Congrats Austin you won it.
Don Kraft brought on hired gun driver Hayden Richards to drive his stock slash and the move paid off as Hayden went on to win the stock slash a-main. Don Kraft running a XX Losi that is maybe 10 years old drove a good race himself in Skip's stock cars as he ran smooth and missed all the pileups and then held on to the lead to finish 1st. His only non spot in the winners circle came in truck class with a 2nd place. The "Bottoms Boy" race team did pretty good for the night.
I think lot's of racers are liking the open 21.5 stock car class and I am not sure how Lenny Blockers car fits into that class with an what looked like a muffdog chassis, is it suppose to be a buggy chassis. We have not said much about the class because it is not one of our regular classes?
The tech guy was out and about last night checking batteries and I am happy to report everyone checked was well with in the 8.44 top number for a charged battery.
Once again thanks for choosing Skip's R C raceway as your place to race dirt oval on this Saturday night. I say once again, if there is problem talk to Skip, Brian or Mike about it and we will work out a solution
Enjoy R C Racing at Skip's on a Saturday Night - 12-12-15 - Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL2QgoQm1dU