Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Skip's Saturday Night Racing-5-23-15-Mains >

Skip's Saturday Night Racing-5-23-15-Mains

Skip's Saturday Night Racing-5-23-15-Mains

Old 05-24-2015, 03:20 AM
Tech Adept

Default Skip's Saturday Night Racing-5-23-15-Mains

Skip's R C Raceway-Mains

It rained like crazy but we were all very dry and happy, fun night of racing at the fastest R C oval in the Kansas City area, lap times in the 3.8's in both open sprint and late model.
Outdoor track just about finished races may start outside in a week or two, keep in touch about that.
Racing Wednesday night, doors open 5:00, racing 7:00. We are usually out by 9:30. Saturday night, doors open 3:00, racing at 5:00. We left the building at 9:30 Saturday night.
It's a trip to come with Skip's. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fr2Iqwww5Zs
Old 05-27-2015, 10:33 AM
Tech Rookie

The outside track has been listed as almost done in a week or two for a month. Lol

We might as well forget the sprint cars and start racing some boats with all the rain.
The weather has got to break sometime.
Old 06-02-2015, 10:52 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Outdoor track

We hung the plywood last night, and we will paint tonight or tomorrow, It still need to dry out some to move more dirt in, Hang with us, it is going to be special when it is done, thanks Skip
Old 06-02-2015, 02:31 PM
Tech Rookie

Hey Skip,

No worries just messin with you guys about the track. Have had a few guys wanting more info. And I posted in my Facebook page been talking with Mike and the guys up north. I am going up this weekend for the big Midwest dirt Showdown series. Suppose to be a big turnout. I asked if anyone else was going but no one answered. Be sure to post the race schedule on the track when you get it completed.