Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
2012-2013 Fastlane Indoor Offroad Season >

2012-2013 Fastlane Indoor Offroad Season

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2012-2013 Fastlane Indoor Offroad Season

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2012, 08:18 PM
Tech Master

Default 2012-2013 Fastlane Indoor Offroad Season

It's only July and we have around 10 weeks of outdoor offroad racing left (hope to see a lot of you come out to race with us) but I thought I'd post some information on the upcoming fall / winter indoor season.

- Mark your calendars for November 16th, 17th & 18th. I'm pleased to announce that we will again be hosting the JConcepts Winter Indoor Shootout at Fastlane. We will be working with Jason at JConcepts in the coming weeks to work out more of the details.

- Our regular offroad race days will remain Wednesday night (start at 7 PM), Thursday Young Racers Night (start at 7 PM) and Saturday afternoon (start at 1:30 PM).

- We will be having separate points series for each of these race days. We will designate one race date each month for each of the race days as a points event. So we'll have 6 points events per race day (October, November, December, January, February and March) with a racer's best 4 of 6 finishes determining his final points standing. We'll have trophies at the season end. More details will be provided as we get closer to the start of the season.

- Practice days for the offroad track will continue to be Monday, Tuesday, and Sunday.

- We are planning the second annual Fastlane March Mayhem race which right now we'll tentatively schedule for March 9th & 10th.

There'll be more news about the upcoming season in the coming weeks so stay tuned.

C ya at the races.......
Old 07-22-2012, 04:36 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Looks like a good schedule and looks like I'll be doing a bit more indoor racing this year; GLAD to see you got a J Concepts race - they have worked well at other tracks and have a good following for their events in the Omaha & STL areas and should be well attended at Fastlane!

You have really turned Fastlane into a first rate facility and it's always fun to race there!
Old 07-22-2012, 08:51 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Classes?
Are the pros allowed to race in the stock buggy class?
Old 07-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Bus
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jccj816
Classes?
Are the pros allowed to race in the stock buggy class?
Suppose their are no restrictions as long as its 17.5 non-boosted!
Old 08-28-2012, 12:25 PM
Tech Adept

Good luck to you guys this upcoming season. Unless I win the power ball or other lotto jackpot, my work schedule will continue to prevent me from racing on wedsday nights and saturday afternoons. I will at least try to come out on a mon/tue practice to test my new WC B4.1. See you at the track.
Old 09-10-2012, 02:36 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Schedule?