Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
Need 4 Speed R/C--Garden City, KS >

Need 4 Speed R/C--Garden City, KS

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need 4 Speed R/C--Garden City, KS

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Regular

just some updates: we are going to run ifmar qualifying on the 10th and if you look at the list at top of page we are around 55 entries so far so we are going to run 5 min qualifiers we expect a few more people to enter that we havent heard from yet.
Old 03-29-2010, 08:48 PM
Tech Regular

ttt
Old 04-01-2010, 06:46 AM
Tech Regular

Depending on how many more people show up we may move start time up an hour "MAYBE" we will be allowing practice on Friday night for anyone that wants to come up a day early. Track will probably open around 5-6 or so and could be open pretty late that night.
Old 04-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Well man sorry to say but my 17.5 motor fell through at the last minute, so with that said im probably goin to run on-road up here with some friends unless i here about more entries in mod corr. Which i think your doin a great job of posted peoples names in the classes they are in, I know you cant get em all, so keep up the good work and ill keep checking in from time to time to see if there is goin to be a mod corr class. Thank you sir
Old 04-01-2010, 02:40 PM
Tech Regular

I talked with Eric and he said we will allow 13.5 in sc there will probably be no open sc class. This is just for this weekend because all proceeds are going to a cancer society of some sort. Hopefully that can allow more guys to run SC from out of town. I might have mine built by then if I get it early enough next week from AE.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:00 AM
Tech Regular

Well, Gold barcodes all around on 2wd Buggy seems to be hooking up right now and in truck I ran Double Dees all around worked pretty good and Blue Barcodes all around seem pretty good. 4wd pretty much whatever combo you like for yourself everyone runs different tires in this class. Track will be open Friday evening for practice for anyone who wants to come up or you can just set up your pit space if you want.
Old 04-11-2010, 10:47 AM
Tech Regular

Race against Cancer results:

Novice was T.Q. Kaden Stubbs winner was Shawna Larsen.

Stock Buggy T.Q. Mike Larsen and winner was Keaton Larsen AAA Mains

Stock Truck T.Q. and Winner Keaton Larsen

4wd Mod T.Q. Cody Jandrakovic winner was Taylor Larsen

Stock SC T.Q. and Winner Rodney

2wd Modified T.Q and winner Cody Jandrakovic AAA Mains

We raised $750.00 dollars for the Relay for Life Foundation and with the matching of the entries and other donations the total donation is $2,000.00

Thanks again to everyone who came and raced this event. We had guys from Enid, OK, Amarillo, TX, Hutchinson, Great Bend, Hays, Liberal, Wichita, KS

Last edited by CodyJandrakovic; 04-11-2010 at 01:47 PM.
Old 04-11-2010, 01:50 PM
Tech Regular

Another update April 17, is our last Saturday race for this summer and we will be racing on Thursday nights probably starting the following week. When I get more information about any changes I will keep them posted on here.

If anyone knows anyone from Colorado Springs that was going to try and come race in Garden please let them know April 17th is the last Saturday for the summer. Thanks.
Old 04-12-2010, 11:16 AM
Tech Regular

I think our first Thursday race will be the 22nd of April. I know there are a few of us planning on going to hutch on the 24th.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Sorry the Colorado Springs guy's can't make it the april 17,we will try to come out next time you start racing on saturday nights again.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Tech Regular

Looks like we are going to have another Saturday race this weekend and it will be our last one for sure for the summer according to owner and we will be on Thursdays starting next week.
Old 07-03-2010, 05:48 PM
Tech Master

Hope to see some short course trucks this fall and winter. Living in Dodge City now and would like to make this track my new home track. Please post up when the Saturday schedule starts up.
Old 07-04-2010, 05:15 PM
Tech Regular

Well I got my SC10 in last week havent built it yet but will by fall. I would love to race sc weekly also they are cool looking. I will keep things up to date. I would bet the Sat will start sometime in Sept or Oct.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:31 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

cody, are there mainly the 4wd's out there or 2wd's? i am trying to keep up with all the changes, it looks as though i will be forced to get one to keep racing.
Old 07-04-2010, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

Man looks like SC is going All Star this next season....some heavy hitters from KS are running them now....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.