Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Wichita R/C Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2009, 02:03 AM
Tech Addict

Yes if you post somthing on (his and Wally) forum they dont like they will delete Its time we get together on this forum so we can speak freely about what (we) want to see happen at WRCRW.
Old 09-27-2009, 02:05 AM
Tech Addict

And a big big thanks to every one that worked on the track today.A great day of racing today !
Old 09-27-2009, 06:47 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Last edited by AkA "Tweeky"; 03-18-2010 at 02:44 AM.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Wichita track

Hi
I thought you all were going to rebuild the wichita track. Is it gone? If not who do I contact about the rebuild help. I mght be able to help a little depending on if or when. I have a couple of weeks off next month for plant shut down. Not sure how to build a track or anything but I can work a shovel I think.
Is this the new site location I tried to find the wichitarcraceway.com, but the site wouldnt come up said not found.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:01 PM
Tech Addict

Dont know when they are going to need help.But moniter this thread for info.Always need help at rebuild time.
Old 09-27-2009, 06:03 PM
Tech Addict

There site does not come up for some people dont know why .
Old 09-27-2009, 07:27 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Last edited by AndrewClaycomb; 03-16-2010 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Just me!!!

Last edited by Wallie Ormerod; 09-05-2010 at 10:11 AM.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:20 AM
Tech Addict

Default Dear wallie

Alot of stuff that was deleted never had a chance to be read by other people maybe should have.I thought that site was ran by kelly and consider it your and his site.Did not know you could delete any thing.Any way I DO NOT have a problem with you and never have.I have always liked you your a good guy.People are a little upset at the way the track is being run and feel they have no say when this is suposed to be a club where members should decide on what is the best way to run and govern the track.The decision to not run the Ks. pro series was a mistake 90% of the racers wanted that race . So if most of the racers wanted the race to take place why did it not happen?Two or three people decided they did not want the pro series and thats not right.I have no hate for any one just want to see the track ran by the members like it was set up to be.And some people bitch about low turnouts and lack of help.Gee I wonder why? If the track was ran the way it is suposed to be ran every one would shut up and I can tell you attendance would much much better . ---PEACE---
Old 09-28-2009, 05:22 AM
Tech Addict

Pleas dont whup any ones ass.
Old 09-28-2009, 07:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)

frist wallie its not his track its on city land open to the puplic in which no body can be banned! from racing at so you might tell kelly that before he tries to go there with nick ! and wallie i got no proplem with you i like you just fallow the wrong guy wichita will never be more with kelly in charge he stands in the way i went to hutch and raced yesturday and talk to those guy they dont come because of kelly same with newton guys same with augusta guys turn outs will be five poeple next year if there is no change you guys say its a club in which we pay member ship there should be votes on every thing no body has a say thats where all this comes from and you think its just me and my crew that says this you are very very wrong its the new guys plus the old that fill this way
Old 09-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

we need to do something to bring in more racers.. it would be nice if someone would open up a nice indoor track in wichita, with dirt oval, off road and onroad and have a hobby store on site so if shit breaks you can go buy what you need right there
Old 09-28-2009, 08:05 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default ok

wally, this is nick edgington. slotkarter77 was the name of the first account that got deleted on kelly and yours website. first off i do not owe you any sort of apology. Up untill now i have done nothing of the sort to deserve any kind of legal action to ban me from the park. everything i stated up to this point has been true. all of the FACTS about the racing i posted are true.
and everything i have said about kelly and you are my personal opinions.
Now the game has changed, you have personally threatened me. so we will see sat whats up.

The track is public domain. allow me to break this down for you.
lets say im having a picnic at sedgwick county park. You see this picnic and decide to join. then i decide i dont want you there im going to ban you from the park. does that make sence to you? lol ive been through this all before at oaklawn with airsoft when i ran the games out there. the only power i had was is someone was threatening or causing bodily harm or harrassment. then i could call the sherrif to have them removed. that was also public domain, same as the track.

now, why this is happening is that kelly and you feel thretened by me. i have put forth facts. Facts that have been ignored. You say i am wrong, you say i have no idea what im talking about. To debate the subkect(if you disagree) with me and my logic then it is up to YOU to find proof of your claim. All you have done is tell me im wrong. in the real world that just doesnt cut it.
AND if i ma wrong then why is kelly in such a hurry to delete my posts? my first post was nothing but my my opinion of the operations at the track AND FACTS about the proseries and your 2 trophy races. oh and by the way i did over lok something. since i combined the nitro rumble and champ. pro am i only stated the cost for one set of trophys. so subtract another 100-150 for trophys. LOL

So if you got a beef with me thats your own problem and it simply shows your insecurities. I know im in the right here, and i know i have the facts on my side. What im going up against is 2 old guys who dont like people challenging their line of bullshit. I am not going away, and i WILL see you on sat
Cant wait to smell this new load of bullshit from you and your homie LOL
OH and i would love to hear your version of truth about all the facts ive been dealing with. i guess i gotta go make a new account on your website LOL
P.S. and please... a 58 year old man in your condition gonna show me whats up? LOL:l ol: im not going to threaten you because im not an idiot. (see you sat buddy)
Old 09-28-2009, 08:13 AM
Tech Initiate

hey everyone this is sean. i normally don't like to chime in and have been trying as much as possible to stay out of all the drama. but i just wanna throw in my 0.02 on all this stuff.

first off i understand what you are saying beefhead and keith, you make very good points. i understand you guys and everyone else wanting to be more involved in helping make certain decisions on what goes on at the track. but i also understand kelly and wallie's stance in that they feel like their opinion should way more heavily on making decisions. i get it that everyone has to pay a membership and race fees, and that entitles them to a voice... but the $$, blood, sweat, and tears (not to mention how bad either of their health is) those two have put into the track severly overshadows the $$ being put into buy some of the members have paid. in the past, they have spent a LOT of time and money into getting the track where it is today. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying nobody else does nothing... but those guys do the majority of the work. I hope we can agree on that. Again, I don't want my message to get mis-construed, I acknowledge the work other's have put into the track.

Every year Kelly askes for input on what they want to see the track look like for the next year. Does that mean anyone can through together something on paper and he's gonna say... "YEP... that'll work, lets do it." Of course not, there are a lot of things that have to be considered and I can't pretend to know what needs to go into it. But Kelly DOES, he's done it every year for a while. Can you blame the guy for NOT wanting to implement a bunch of anyone's ideas when no-one wants to help out? I sure don't.

Anyways, I just want to say a few things about Kelly. I think he is a very misunderstood person and I've been telling people this for years. I'll be honest, when I first met Kelly I thought he was kind of an ass. But it didn't take long for me to realize really how good of a guy he is. He'll listen if you approach him in a non-confrontational way. He doesn't respond to you if you're in his face. Kill him with kindness. He really is a good guy.

Again, sorry for the rave... you probably won't hear back from me on the topic, just wanted to say my peace.

.... i don't get it, guess I'm just clueless. The wichita track is probably the funnest track around to race, that in itself should be enough to get people out. Kelly runs a good show in my opinion. I wish everyone would just put there differences aside and get back to racing and having a good time. I'm tired of just whipping up on the 'ole man.... it won't be long before Keith is eating Hyper 9 dust and I'll need some more competition.

On a side note, DAMN KEVIN... not saying you weren't fast last year but wholly mother hell you're fast this year! THat's okay... you'll be eating hyper 9 dust too..... (kidding everyone).

And to those making personal attacks on my dad... i hope you carry a big stick because I promise you're gonna need it.
Old 09-28-2009, 08:19 AM
Tech Initiate

you are right nick, i don't think you can be banned from the track. if you're going out to the track... be smart, go there to race and not for anything more. i'm an adult and not going to get into a boxing match with anyone... especially with all the young people around the track... my own kids included. i'm not trying to be threatening, just saying you probably outta stay away from wallie. would be in the best interests of everyone involved.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.