St. Louis Dirt Burners

Old 03-25-2009, 07:01 AM
  #16  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (23)
 
bigBoyBigToy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: STL
Posts: 2,926
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default http://www.dirtburners.org/

its only the front page but at least its something i only wish they would have made this race the following weekend but i see the rain coming so will see

click on the link and see the new front page http://www.dirtburners.org/
bigBoyBigToy is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 08:07 AM
  #17  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,521
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by bigBoyBigToy View Post
its only the front page but at least its something i only wish they would have made this race the following weekend but i see the rain coming so will see

click on the link and see the new front page http://www.dirtburners.org/
Looking Nice!
Zach Phillips is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 04:27 PM
  #18  
Tech Regular
 
Fletcher6371's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 336
Default

Anyone have any news about the rebuild for this weekend? time? I'm guessing it's all day the whole weekend, weather permitting!
Fletcher6371 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 05:00 PM
  #19  
Tech Master
iTrader: (6)
 
Nitronut3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: St.Louis, MO
Posts: 1,430
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

John,

you must have super eyes to see the rain comming in two weeks.
I cant wait, the Losi 2.0 is ready to crush any that stand in its way
Nitronut3 is offline  
Old 03-25-2009, 10:23 PM
  #20  
Tech Adept
iTrader: (6)
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 152
Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)
Default

Will be my first year running nitro 1/8th. Look forward to learning a lot. Unfortunately I'll probably be missing the first race due to Smac's 2 day race but I'll be out the following weekend weather permitting.
bhillbun is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 07:39 AM
  #21  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (23)
 
bigBoyBigToy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: STL
Posts: 2,926
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Nitronut3 View Post
John,

you must have super eyes to see the rain comming in two weeks.
I cant wait, the Losi 2.0 is ready to crush any that stand in its way
i just got a good inside tip on the weather and my source is very credible lol....i dunno i hope it dont rain out but will see.. wonder how many times that 2.0 will break? hmmmm u might need to do a complete rebuild after the 3rd race ha ha!
bigBoyBigToy is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 10:02 AM
  #22  
Tech Master
iTrader: (16)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 1,521
Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Default

John, I will not be going to dirtburners opening (because of smac) and the weekend after that because i will be out of town.
Zach Phillips is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 10:13 AM
  #23  
Tech Regular
 
Fletcher6371's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 336
Default

Originally Posted by bigBoyBigToy View Post
i just got a good inside tip on the weather and my source is very credible lol....i dunno i hope it dont rain out but will see.. wonder how many times that 2.0 will break? hmmmm u might need to do a complete rebuild after the 3rd race ha ha!
Man that Kyosho was doing a GREAT job the first/last time i saw you run that Big John. Make sure you bring some extra nuts and bolts for that 9 this season LOL.
Fletcher6371 is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 10:35 AM
  #24  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (23)
 
bigBoyBigToy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: STL
Posts: 2,926
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Fletcher6371 View Post
Man that Kyosho was doing a GREAT job the first/last time i saw you run that Big John. Make sure you bring some extra nuts and bolts for that 9 this season LOL.
sheesh fresh build my upper shock bolt came loose other than that was puuuurfect..i did go buy some of those upper shock bushing and bolts lol i wanna have every spare part i can lol...
bigBoyBigToy is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:02 AM
  #25  
Tech Regular
 
Fletcher6371's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: O'Fallon, MO
Posts: 336
Default

Originally Posted by bigBoyBigToy View Post
sheesh fresh build my upper shock bolt came loose other than that was puuuurfect..i did go buy some of those upper shock bushing and bolts lol i wanna have every spare part i can lol...
Fletcher6371 is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 11:19 AM
  #26  
Tech Elite
Thread Starter
iTrader: (23)
 
bigBoyBigToy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: STL
Posts: 2,926
Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default

that losi ready to compete fletch? i dont wanna hear no this year
bigBoyBigToy is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 05:15 PM
  #27  
Tech Master
iTrader: (6)
 
Nitronut3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: St.Louis, MO
Posts: 1,430
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

You'll see john,
Losi's are known and proven to be faster than anything out there
Nitronut3 is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 06:27 PM
  #28  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (71)
 
Matt Farris's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Lebanon il
Posts: 2,138
Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)
Default

Nate what are you on? losi being the fastest thing out there.:s mile: dreame on
Matt Farris is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 07:17 PM
  #29  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (6)
 
MiniT21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 487
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

sheesh guys, you all know that sportwerks is the best. Thats why i bought 2...
MiniT21 is offline  
Old 03-26-2009, 07:30 PM
  #30  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (6)
 
speedy G's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 927
Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default

Machine work was done today, so we got it done before any rains or snow (wtf?) come our way. Looks like mother nature is gonna water the track for us. The plan is to drag the track on Friday and after that its all up to the rain
schedule. I'll try to post when the grooming and pipe will be laid down.
speedy G is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.