Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Kansas/Missouri Racing
St. Louis/Foristell Team J Raceway >

St. Louis/Foristell Team J Raceway

St. Louis/Foristell Team J Raceway

Old 04-16-2008, 03:49 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Pictures

I tried to attach some Pics of the track, don't know where they went. Come to track Sun. and I show some pics of the track.
Old 04-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JIM-TEAM MAIN
I tried to attach some Pics of the track, don't know where they went. Come to track Sun. and I show some pics of the track.

I was just being impatient, the weather WAS killing me, it is nice out now!

Any suggestions on tires yet? I will need to grab some new ones still.
Old 04-18-2008, 06:14 PM
Tech Adept

tires; will vary being outdoors, when it gets dry or loose - go with bow ties or step pins. this sunday with the moist track,holes shots will work. front tires= i run stock assoc, i think it is pro-line 8185, taller rib to deal with the loomy soil.
i like all track conditions, sometimes not doing track maint and letting it dry out, power sliding aroung big sweepers and j turns. other times we will keep it groomed and damp, traction gets goooood.

this sunday we race, 70's and sunny, I WANNA RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can send you some pic thru email, send me a reminder and i will hook you up, the nicest outdoor track i have ever seen, if i say so myself.

we do have some plans to re-do the track about mid summer, maybe fiqure out want kind of dirt we want to race on, and get some of it.

see ya sunday, READY - SET ------------
Old 04-18-2008, 06:36 PM
Tech Adept

That is kind of what I was thinking, after all this is the Midwest with all our varying weather conditions. I just bought another set, so I have several different types, some better condition than others

I will be there first thing Sunday, ready to roll!
Old 04-19-2008, 04:20 AM
Tech Initiate

Thumbs up Sunday

What time does the track open tomorrow? Great weather day for tomorrow. See you there.
Old 04-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Tech Initiate

We checked the track today and It looks great for racing tomorow. We will be open tomorow at 7:00am. Weather forecast is sunny and 70+
Old 04-20-2008, 05:43 AM
Tech Adept

Rolling out, I hope the sun comes out soon!
Old 04-20-2008, 08:11 PM
Tech Adept

Good Times!
The track was quickly broke in with a few runs/watterings, and was really fast by sunset. Next week should be even better, now that there are some grooves.
I forgot to bring my camera, but I will post up some pics, John was going to email me some, so I could post them.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

how many did you guys have and what time did you get finished?
Old 04-21-2008, 05:05 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by t4 guy
how many did you guys have and what time did you get finished?
There were only about ten people, a light day worked out good while they got used to using the computer system and organizing. I THINK we finished by 2:30-3:00 PM, but we kept racing until sunset
I cannot remember what the lap times were, I want to say the 4wd Mod guys were turning 12-14 laps in 5 minutes. That is one thing they didn't get a chance to mess with, was changing the computer to announce lap times during practice.

Not just the track is great, but they did a good job around the track. Nice new "jonnie on the spot", plenty of cover, plenty of power, fresh mulch in the drivers area(no mud), nice big drivers stand with a ramp so you can drive on to the track from up top.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

What are the main classes? Iam building a Mod Truck based off a XTM 1/10 Nitro X-Cellarator that iam converting to Eleectric. You guy are only a tad over 2hrs. away. Do you have any pics of the track?
Old 04-21-2008, 05:27 AM
Tech Adept

This is not my show, so take my info will a grain of salt, I don't want to speak for them too much. 'main 1' and 'JIM-TEAM MAIN' are the ones running the show, but I don't how much they are on the net, they are out back driving on the track in their free time!

Mod-Stock truck, 2wd buggy, 4wd buggy

Mostly around here 2wd buggy and 4wd all seem to be mod, and the trucks are split down the middle for a seperate stock and mod class. The guys seem to be willing to run almost anything electric, if enough people have the same setup to make a class.
Old 04-21-2008, 09:44 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Sounds good. I will be there next week I was flat broke this week and couldn't make it. COME ON PAYDAY LOL. Hopefully we can get a bigger crowd in the coming weeks.
Old 04-21-2008, 10:12 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Thumbs up

My wife and I stopped by Sunday afternoon to check out the Track. Track looks great and I can't wait to get there and race. Great Job setting the track up.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:34 PM
Tech Apprentice

I should be there this weekend. Had a rough Saturday night....

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.