R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Kansas/Missouri Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/kansas-missouri-racing-56/)
-   -   Time for a change. (https://www.rctech.net/forum/kansas-missouri-racing/124632-time-change.html)

speedyrodriguez 08-07-2006 08:51 PM

Time for a change.

Here is a shocker. I have decided that I will no longer be racing. I have decided it is time for a new challenge. I would like to take this time to thank Shane, Billy, Big Bad Bob, Greg, Scooby and Shaggy, John Clark, Lance and Scotty and everybody else at Fastlane for their help. I am not quitting because it is getting too hard for me but rather wanting to try something else and unfortunately I don't have the money to race AND fly. Yes, I said fly. I would like to learn the hobby of flying helicopters. Yes, it sounds crazy, but I feel now is the right time for me to move on. Don't get me wrong, I will still be hanging out at Fastlane and at the Hobbytown Metcalf track and if Fastlane ever needs my help with anything, just let me know. So here it goes: Starting today, all my RC racing equipment is for sale. Now people that know me, know that I take care of my stuff so it is in good condition. I do not have prices at this minute but I will post them as soon as I can.
Hope you guys don't take this the wrong way. And no, my wife is not making me sell my stuff. She was shocked as probably you all will be. :eek: :cry:
If you have any questions feel free to private message me.

Thank you for understanding and for all that you have done.

Angel "Speedy" Rodriguez

shaggster 08-08-2006 07:34 AM

You will be missed Speedy!!!

Godfather 08-08-2006 01:03 PM

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! I NEVER thought that I would see it in writing. I have a feeling that you will be back racing soon. But for now, Good luck with everything that you want to do. Flying is a lot harder thatn driving. Do not lose my phone number and come see us at the tracks. Like Shaggy said..... you will be missed.

RCHobbyGuy 08-08-2006 05:51 PM

um

speedy is like a bad penny he will always be around somewhere

speedyrodriguez 08-08-2006 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by RCHobbyGuy
speedy is like a bad penny he will always be around somewhere

lol :nod:

speedyrodriguez 08-08-2006 07:14 PM

Items for Sale

Here are the Items I am putting up for sale:

all is sold.

shaggster 08-08-2006 07:25 PM

ygpm speedy on the brushes & pit bag

shaggster 08-08-2006 07:31 PM

What brand of power supply?

LOSIMANJRXS 08-08-2006 07:33 PM

you got a pm speedy.
sorry to see you go.

sesimon 08-08-2006 08:13 PM

Sorry to hear that you're getting out of the cars Speedy, but I'm sure you'll be back after you play lawn darts for a while. ;) We'll miss you at the track. Good Luck! :nod: :nod: :nod:

speedyrodriguez 08-08-2006 08:18 PM

hey shagg the powes supply is the bulldong one, if you want is i will make you a deal with the bag. let me know.

speedyrodriguez 08-08-2006 08:19 PM

I also will miss all of you from fastlane, I will have a Fastlane decal on my heli.

BrentL 08-08-2006 11:59 PM

bulldong power supply? never herd of that :lol: :lol:

David Alberico 08-09-2006 08:42 AM

I crashed my heli which is why I race the cars.....LOL

*Topher* 08-10-2006 05:54 AM

That's odd, I don't see a radio in that list. Does the 3PK work with the heli? So how long is the retirement going to last? My bet is the last week of Oct.