Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Jews for Jesus!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2010, 09:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

You infer to know what you do not. I shall not divulge my faith but let's just say that I have it.

If you've read the Old Testament, which a lot of CHRISTian churches completely ignore, you will know that Israel is not a country but a nation (which meant something different in Biblical times). All people who belong to the Hebrew/Jewish/Judahic religion belong to the nation of Israel just like all the followers of the Muslim, Islamic religion belong to the nation of Islam.

Also, the first post was a joke. Let me lay it down for the daft:

Those of Jewish faith do not believe in the NEW Testament and do not believe that Jesus was the messiah nor the son of God. There were a lot of false prophets at that time who came about. They don't say that he didn't exist, they say that he was not the son of God, the Messiah.

For the original poster to say that he was a Jew who believed in Jesus means one of two things: 1. That he believes he existed and does not believe he was the Messiah 2. That he is going against the nation of Israel's beliefs and believes that Jesus WAS the Messiah which would make him a Christian and not a Jew. Throw in the anti-semitic remarks about the hook nose and close eyes and you have a thread in which is a joke in poor taste.

Now, I would never call anybody stupid for believing in their religion, except Scientologists but I will call somebody stupid for believing that the first post was nothing but an anti-semitic joke in poor taste.

Last edited by Driver86; 06-23-2010 at 11:35 AM.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Driver86
You infer to know what you do not. I shall not divulge my faith but let's just say that I have it.
Thank you for your input Driver86.

It does appear we have differing opinions. Your aloof and mysterious persona makes me less and less interested in having a common sense debate with you. Aloof and mysterious may work on the girls, but i have no interest in anyone who chooses to "hide" , especially on the internet.

Additionally, you have yet to state where you stand in the conversation and why? Or said a different way "What dog do you have in this fight?"

If you've read the Old Testament, which a lot of CHRISTian churches completely ignore, you will know that Israel is not a country but a nation (which meant something different in Biblical times). All people who belong to the Hebrew/Jewish/Judahic religion belong to the nation of Israel just like all the followers of the Muslim, Islamic religion belong to the nation of Islam.
I have read it, God promises that Abraham will be made a "nation". So through his children that he didn't have until he was very old the tribes of Israel began. The church i am a member of spends plenty of time in both Old and New Testaments. But thats getting off the subject.

To correct you, Israel IS a country. Here is the Wiki on it. Israel look at the second line.

Also, the first post was a joke. Let me lay it down for the daft:

Those of Jewish faith do not believe in the Old Testament and do not believe that Jesus was the messiah nor the son of God. There were a lot of false prophets at that time who came about. They don't say that he didn't exist, they say that he was not the son of God, the Messiah.
Ahh actually I don't think they believe in the NEW testament. I am sure that was a grammatical mistake on your part. Out side of that i am somewhat familiar on what their beliefs are.
For the original poster to say that he was a Jew who believed in Jesus means one of two things: 1. That he believes he existed and does not believe he was the Messiah 2. That he is going against the nation of Israel's beliefs and believes that Jesus WAS the Messiah which would make him a Christian and not a Jew. Throw in the anti-semitic remarks about the hook nose and close eyes and you have a thread in which is a joke in poor taste.

Now, I would never call anybody stupid for believing in their religion, except Scientologists but I will call somebody stupid for believing that the first post was nothing but an anti-semitic joke in poor taste.
Wow and they say Christians are Judgemental.

Again...... why are you so insulted about a Jewish man claiming faith in Jesus Christ? Why does this insult you so? What is your point other than to "disprove" someone? Why is it you chased down this thread to state your thoughts?

Until you answer the last few questions i asked, i see no point in responding back. So far I have spent most of my time doing research to counter your "opinions".

Last edited by Ghostrider86; 06-23-2010 at 12:04 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 11:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ghostrider86
Thank you for your input Driver86.

It does appear we have differing opinions. Your aloof and mysterious persona makes me less and less interested in having a common sense debate with you. Aloof and mysterious may work on the girls, but i have no interest in anyone who chooses to "hide" , especially on the internet.

Additionally, you have yet to state where you stand in the conversation and why? Or said a different way "What dog do you have in this fight?"

I have read it, God promises that Abraham will be made a "nation". So through his children that he didn't have until he was very old the tribes of Israel began. The church i am a member of spends plenty of time in both Old and New Testaments. But thats getting off the subject.

To correct you, Israel IS a country. Here is the Wiki on it. Israel look at the second line.

Ahh actually I don't think they believe in the NEW testament. I am sure that was a grammatical mistake on your part. Out side of that i am somewhat familiar on what their beliefs are.

Also, I know you're trying to get under my skin but what I meant about Israel not being a country but a nation was in reference to Biblical times, not current.

Wow and they say Christians are Judgemental.

Again...... why are you so insulted about a Jewish man claiming faith in Jesus Christ? Why does this insult you so? What is your point other than to "disprove" someone? Why is it you chased down this thread to state your thoughts?
It's this simple: IF SOMEBODY BELIEVES IN GOD AND ALSO BELIEVES THAT JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH THEN THEY'RE NOT JEWISH, THEY'RE CHRISTIANS. That was the "joke" made in the first post that you seem to not get.

You want to know where I stand? I'm a purist.
Old 06-23-2010, 12:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ghostrider86

Until you answer the last few questions i asked, i see no point in responding back. So far I have spent most of my time doing research to counter your "opinions".
I updated my thread after you wrote, i wanted to make sure you didn't miss it.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by glarepro
Shalom!

I come from a Jewish geneology from both my father and my mother. My mother's father (my grandfather) was a safardic jew from Portugal, and my father's father is a Jew from Austria and escaped Hitler's Slaughter, but my Great Grandmother and Great Great Grandmother were not so lucky. They died in Auwschitz. I have very semetic looking features including the hooked shnoz and eyes close together to my nose, so not only do I claim to be jewish but you can see that I am a jew just by looking at me. LOL! Anyway, I am a Jew who beleives in Jesus and I consider myself to have completed my faith by beleiving in Jesus as the only born PERFECT son of God. Notice I capitalized the word PERFECT because all of us jews are sons of God begining with Adam, but none of us is or was a PERFECT and sinless son of our Aba Father God except for Jesus. I was just curious as to how many of us Jewish R/C racers also believe in Jesus as I do.

By the way, this is my first post, and I have a TRF511 that I will be building and so I found this website as a helpful source of info for my new r/c car project. I am also an avid R/C heli pilot.

God Bless all of my brothers!

Shalom!
-Ken

jewish geneology? lmao your hispanic and austrian!! looked in the mirror lately man? its a religion not a race FACT!!
Old 10-12-2010, 08:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by toyota 2jz
jewish geneology? lmao your hispanic and austrian!! looked in the mirror lately man? its a religion not a race FACT!!
i think mr. Michael S. Doishkenhauf may have somethin else to say about this fact of matter
Old 10-22-2010, 03:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Thanks for the hot dogs!
Old 11-29-2010, 10:51 PM
Tech Rookie

Hot dog's are good but my Christmas ham will be better! Happy holiday's!
Old 12-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 33 (100%+)

It's this simple: IF SOMEBODY BELIEVES IN GOD AND ALSO BELIEVES THAT JESUS WAS THE MESSIAH THEN THEY'RE NOT JEWISH, THEY'RE CHRISTIANS. That was the "joke" made in the first post that you seem to not get.

You want to know where I stand? I'm a purist.
Jews for Jesus exists i worked for a architect who did the plans for a JFJ church. This is real.....
Old 05-15-2011, 09:13 PM
Tech Initiate

Default i am

who likes off road?
Old 05-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Tech Initiate

ill take any of you in socal hit me up
Old 07-02-2011, 05:02 PM
Tech Addict

Jews for Jesus? Wouldn't that just make you a Christian? Jews are one of the greatest peoples this world has ever known but for God's sake call your self a christian if you believe in Jesus. Keep Judism what it is.
Old 07-02-2011, 05:11 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Jews for jesus=westboro baptist
Old 07-31-2011, 11:00 PM
Tech Regular

שלום לכולם. אני מישראל וכמובן יהודי!
hi im from israel and i love rc!!!!
Old 10-22-2012, 04:11 PM
Tech Rookie

i praise Satan!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.