Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Racing Team Clubhouse

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2007, 02:56 PM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wicked-Wayz
Boy my list is very short this year. Before today I could think of lots of things to ask for. Now there is only one and that is the most important of all.

1. To have my mom not be sick anymore.

I learned today that my mom has a fatty liver. Her liver isn't producing enough sugar. As far as I can find there is no cure or treatment. She missed my birthday as well as thanksgiving this year. That's all I want is for my mom to be better. Hopefully god can cure this for her. My mom is such a great person as well as mother. She doesn't deserve to get this.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
I want that for the both of you as well. What is your mom's name? Is it OK with you if I ask some of my friends to pray for her? I will. I am so sorry that your family is going through this.

I ordered my son today for Christmas, Hitec Aggressor 3 channel FM radio.

Cmotif
Old 12-03-2007, 06:12 PM
Tech Adept

WW,

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Jamie
Old 12-06-2007, 08:20 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cmotif
I want that for the both of you as well. What is your mom's name? Is it OK with you if I ask some of my friends to pray for her? I will. I am so sorry that your family is going through this.

I ordered my son today for Christmas, Hitec Aggressor 3 channel FM radio.

Cmotif
My mom's name is Susan Stuit, Yes it is most surely ok to pray for her. She has some internal bleeding in her stomach as well. They have to get her stable enough to fix it but as of now she isn't. She has been getting blood, platelets, and some plasma today. Tonight I told them they could put in a breathing tube to help with her breathing. Please tell as many people as you wish, I feel like I need a miracle. Her doctor also found that her tyroid levels were low. I have never been very religious myself but I have been praying to god to help me. I have asked for him to send me a sign she will be ok but I don't know. I feel as if I have done so many things wrong in life so far he doesn't want to help me. I know god forgives and I honestly hope he will forgive me.

Originally Posted by TMaxx-25
WW,

I am sorry to hear about your mom. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Jamie
Thank you very much I really appreciate it. The one thing my fiancee wants for her birthday is for my mom to be better. Her birthday happens to be tom, I hope her wish comes true.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech Adept

WW,
God is merciful and forgives all who ask for it. Continue to pray. I too will continue to pray for you and your mom and her doctors.

JT
Old 12-09-2007, 03:00 PM
Tech Elite

WW,
God is merciful and forgives all who ask for it. Continue to pray. I too will continue to pray for you and your mom and her doctors.

JT
Thank you very much I really appreciate it. Early early this morning my mom's blood pressure dropped once again. It was like that till at least 3pm when they gave more medication. Almost all of the nurses keep reminding me that my mom is really sick. I tell them I understand but it doesn't seem to click.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-10-2007, 02:54 AM
KoE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

W-W,

Wish I could tell you to hang on tight...be patience....be strong...be everything a good son can be because I was once there too for my mom. No one shoe is the same but I really hope the very best for your mom and yourself.
Old 12-10-2007, 02:57 AM
KoE
Tech Master

...But if it is possible I would like to be part of this forum and the IRT. What do I need to do?

Thanks
JT
CMotif,

kindly do the necessary....i believe TMaxx-25 has qualified for IRT #. Thanks dude
Old 12-10-2007, 10:21 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KoE
W-W,

Wish I could tell you to hang on tight...be patience....be strong...be everything a good son can be because I was once there too for my mom. No one shoe is the same but I really hope the very best for your mom and yourself.
Thanks alot I really appreciate it.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-10-2007, 11:02 AM
Tech Adept

WW,
How is your Mom today?
Old 12-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Tech Elite

WW,
How is your Mom today?
I guess alright if I can honestly say that. She has had a couple seizures and we were told she has some brain damage. We were also told before today that her liver and kidneys failed. She had some urine in her bag today. My aunt told rachel and I that the doctor said the other day that so doesn't have much time left. Or something to that extent was said. I need a major miracle for anything good to happen. Before the seizures everything seemed like it could get better. Now I am losing hope and scared as hell.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-18-2007, 07:04 PM
KoE
Tech Master

wishing ya all a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Aaron, how's your mom doing? Hopefully she's stable and recuperating. Be strong dude!
Old 12-20-2007, 08:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KoE
wishing ya all a merry christmas and a happy new year!

Aaron, how's your mom doing? Hopefully she's stable and recuperating. Be strong dude!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone as well. Well I guess you can say she is stable. She hasn't gotten any better or any worse. Her blood pressure has been pretty jumpy though. Still praying everyday and taking this all one day at a time.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-20-2007, 07:14 PM
Tech Adept

WW,
Still praying for you and your mother.

Would also like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

JT
Old 12-21-2007, 08:12 AM
Tech Elite

WW,
Still praying for you and your mother.

JT
Thank you very much, as of today her heart rate and blood pressure is down. The doctor said we just wait to see what happens. One day and one pray a day is what I am doing.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-24-2007, 11:16 AM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Aaron, I will be praying for her. I just got back from a vacation. But I remembered her and you when I was there. You are in my thoughts.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I got an early Christmas presents. A buddy sent me a couple of good books and his used brushless system. My T4 will have a Mamba system running in it this spring.

Cmotif

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.