International Racing Team Clubhouse

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

International Racing Team Clubhouse

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 06:16 AM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Would absolutely love to see you again. I don't think that I have seen you since before Sept 11, because you were off in bootcamp then.

I will PM you my physical address so that you can get yourself a Mapquest map.

C

Last edited by Cmotif; 11-15-2007 at 06:20 AM. Reason: oops, I keep signing with the screen name I use on other forums.
Old 11-18-2007, 07:48 PM
Tech Adept

Hello, I just recently found this forum. I live in North GA. Actually the family and I just moved up here from Florida. I have been into RC for a few years now and I am still discovering new things to be excitied about. I really do not race, I enjoy just tearin around my land with my TMaxx and Savage. My son and I really enjoy the MTs and hanging out together. But if it is possible I would like to be part of this forum and the IRT. What do I need to do?

Thanks
JT
Old 11-21-2007, 04:00 AM
KoE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by TMaxx-25
Hello, I just recently found this forum. I live in North GA. Actually the family and I just moved up here from Florida. I have been into RC for a few years now and I am still discovering new things to be excitied about. I really do not race, I enjoy just tearin around my land with my TMaxx and Savage. My son and I really enjoy the MTs and hanging out together. But if it is possible I would like to be part of this forum and the IRT. What do I need to do?

Thanks
JT
Welcome to RCTech TMaxx-25 I, too, bought a savage...just to bash around with my boy but he's too engrossed with Power Rangers and that sorts. As per IRT membership....may i quote Cmotif...

Originally Posted by Cmotif
We have a 10 post minimum, and after that, then you can get a IRT number. That is because we had too many users want to join who never posted.

OP
Just hang around...do couple more posts and he'll issue you with a number pretty soon.
Old 11-21-2007, 01:00 PM

Originally Posted by KoE
Welcome to RCTech TMaxx-25 I, too, bought a savage...just to bash around with my boy but he's too engrossed with Power Rangers and that sorts. As per IRT membership....may i quote Cmotif...

Just hang around...do couple more posts and he'll issue you with a number pretty soon.
+1

Good to see you here. Get your posts and we'll get you an IRT number.

Happy Thanksgiving guys. We have a lot to be thankful about. We have been blessed in so many ways. It is a blessing to have good friends.

Cmotif
Old 11-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 11-22-2007, 11:07 AM

Hey WW, how are you doing? Are you still racing little cars? How are did things go with the full size car racing this season?

NASCAR is done now, and I am looking forward to next season. Hopefully 2008 will be more fun for me than 2007. Johnson is not my driver.

I am interested to see what Joe Gibbs can do with Toyotas. I would like someone to bring Hendrick team down a notch or two.

My driver (Bobby Labonte) didn't win a race. I think that he may have finished as high as 3rd in one. Would love to see him do better than an "also ran."

Cmotif
Old 11-23-2007, 11:45 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Cmotif
Hey WW, how are you doing? Are you still racing little cars? How are did things go with the full size car racing this season?

NASCAR is done now, and I am looking forward to next season. Hopefully 2008 will be more fun for me than 2007. Johnson is not my driver.

I am interested to see what Joe Gibbs can do with Toyotas. I would like someone to bring Hendrick team down a notch or two.

My driver (Bobby Labonte) didn't win a race. I think that he may have finished as high as 3rd in one. Would love to see him do better than an "also ran."

Cmotif
I am doing ok, my mom is a little sick and weak at the moment. Other than that everything is going fine. I haven't raced for a couple months I have been super busy. For late models we didn't do so good but for modified we won the championship. The late model thing came in a little late as to getting things figured out.

Nascar kind of bores me as of late I have started watching other racing now. I hate jimmie johnson, bobby labonte is good in my eyes. I am interested as well as to what they will do with a new car. I think Dale Jr. with hendrick it will be even stronger. Kyle busch irritates me to no end.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 11-23-2007, 08:12 PM
Tech Adept

Just wanted to check in and thank everyone for the info and the welcome. So is it too much to ask where everyone lives. Or what kind of RC you are into. I live in North Georiga, and I really enjoy MT's. I hope that everyone survived Black Friday. Too bad the hobby shops and dealers do not have sales like Wal-mart and Home Depot.
Old 11-24-2007, 10:27 AM
Tech Elite

Just wanted to check in and thank everyone for the info and the welcome. So is it too much to ask where everyone lives. Or what kind of RC you are into. I live in North Georiga, and I really enjoy MT's. I hope that everyone survived Black Friday. Too bad the hobby shops and dealers do not have sales like Wal-mart and Home Depot.
I am from Hartford, Wisconsin. I like offroad, mini coopers, etc.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 11-24-2007, 12:40 PM

Eastern Oregon. I used to race Touring Cars and Mini-Zs, but racing off-road Stadium trucks now.

OP
Old 11-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Tech Adept

Cool, sounds like a pretty diverse group. I do not have any experience with minis are they pretty fun? Looks like they would be.

Last edited by TMaxx-25; 11-29-2007 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 04:43 AM
KoE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Primarily 1/10th elec on-road. Got a savage for mindless bashing Trying to go into elec. heli next if moolas permits
Old 11-29-2007, 10:29 AM
Tech Adept

Default Christmas Wish List?

Since the holiday season is upon us lets have some fun. Post your RC wish list. You never know Santa my be a RC Tech Member.

The New Savage Kit
OS .30
Spektrum Electronics
Racing Chasis for my T-Maxx
BeedLocks and Tires
Lots of Tower Hobbies gift Cards
Custom painted bodies(since I struggle at painting)
Fuel
Glow Plugs
Some sort of Mini since they seem to be the new rage
Axail Rock Crawler Kit
Old 11-30-2007, 07:54 AM

Cool, sounds like a pretty diverse group. I do not have any experience with minis are they pretty fun? Looks like they would be.
They are a lot of fun, especially if you are with a couple of friend who can drive them well. They can be just as competitive as larger scales. There was a really great Mini-Z track in Camas Oregon years ago, and it was a fun place to race.

They can be just as spendy as some of the larger scale electrics, when you start putting machined Aluminum wheels on them etc etc.

I need to place an order soon with Tower for my Son's new FM radio for Christmas.

Cmotif <><
Old 12-01-2007, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Unhappy

Since the holiday season is upon us lets have some fun. Post your RC wish list. You never know Santa my be a RC Tech Member.
Boy my list is very short this year. Before today I could think of lots of things to ask for. Now there is only one and that is the most important of all.

1. To have my mom not be sick anymore.

I learned today that my mom has a fatty liver. Her liver isn't producing enough sugar. As far as I can find there is no cure or treatment. She missed my birthday as well as thanksgiving this year. That's all I want is for my mom to be better. Hopefully god can cure this for her. My mom is such a great person as well as mother. She doesn't deserve to get this.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.