Old 12-24-2007, 11:19 AM

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

TMaxx-25 your IRT number is 195

Cmotif <><
Old 12-24-2007, 07:40 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cmotif
Aaron, I will be praying for her. I just got back from a vacation. But I remembered her and you when I was there. You are in my thoughts.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

I got an early Christmas presents. A buddy sent me a couple of good books and his used brushless system. My T4 will have a Mamba system running in it this spring.

Cmotif
Thanks so much Cmotif, I lost my mom this morning. She is with god in a better place. I should honestly say her body is but I feel her spirit here. She will be with me until she sees I can really make it on my own. Then she will be able to rest but still watch over me. I really feel her presents with me as we speak. Merry Christmas

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-24-2007, 09:50 PM
KoE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Aaron, my condolence to you and your family. Wish that you'd garnered strength to go through and continue with good life ahead.
Old 12-25-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by KoE
Aaron, my condolence to you and your family. Wish that you'd garnered strength to go through and continue with good life ahead.
Thank you very much, I hope to as well.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Tech Adept

Aaron,

I have been away for a couple of days. I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I will ask the Lord to give you strength and knowledge to lead your family in this time of need.

Yours in Christ
JT
Old 12-27-2007, 08:45 PM

Aaron, I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sorry.

C
Old 12-29-2007, 04:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by TMaxx-25
Aaron,

I have been away for a couple of days. I am very sorry to hear about your mother. I will ask the Lord to give you strength and knowledge to lead your family in this time of need.

Yours in Christ
JT
Thank you very much I appreciate it. I know I will really need it when I search for a better job. I want to live my dream by opening a resturant. My mom always wanted to be a chef and I recently decided that's what I want to do. My aunt told me they all knew that is what I would do when I figured it out. My mom loved cooking so much and she taught me to love it as well.

Aaron, I am so sorry for your loss. I am so sorry.

C
Thank you, everything will be alright I got my mom still with me as well as god now.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-30-2007, 05:11 PM

Cool, Chef Aaron. Are you going to take some culinary classes?

My mom used to be a home economics teacher and taught me to cook. With my wife being as ill as she is with her heart condition, I take up a lot of slack in the kitchen, and I don't like to cook boring food.

Last night, steamed some Broccoli, nice with a little soy sauce. Make Thai Green Curry Shrimp, Thai Rice noodles, and had some Thai Lime rice Pilaf.

I know how it is to miss loved ones. I miss my grandfathers something fierce. I want to ask them question after question after question, about hunting, fishing, life etc etc.

I look forward to Instant Messaging you Aaron, the next time that we are both on at the same time.

Looking forward to racing. One of my neighbor just built a incredible dirtbike track on his property, and it looks like we might do some offroad racing out there. I would like to see how they like a course that big. Could have some SICK air.

Cmotif
Old 12-30-2007, 08:35 PM
Tech Elite

Cool, Chef Aaron. Are you going to take some culinary classes?

Last night, steamed some Broccoli, nice with a little soy sauce. Make Thai Green Curry Shrimp, Thai Rice noodles, and had some Thai Lime rice Pilaf.

I look forward to Instant Messaging you Aaron, the next time that we are both on at the same time.

Cmotif
Yea chef as well as resturant owner. I hope too if I can afford to do so. I need to find some kind of income some how. If I don't my butt will be out in the street or living at someone's house(Yuck). A few of my neighbors have gotten paid to go to school. I got to figure out how they did that and do that for myself. I should probably get my cookbook I have been writing in order. I have also made my own sauces and seasonings as well.

Really haven't had any of that type of food before. Doesn't turn me off just haven't found a place around here. I would also like to try some curry food as well.

Yea you can hit me up anytime you want. Until I know if I am losing my internet or not.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 12-31-2007, 06:23 PM

Aaron, PM your mailing address and I will send you some Thai and Indian (India) food. That will give you a chance to try some. Serious.

OP
Old 01-01-2008, 08:42 AM
Tech Elite

Aaron, PM your mailing address and I will send you some Thai and Indian (India) food. That will give you a chance to try some. Serious.

OP
PM sent man, Sounds good to me.

Peace Aaron(W-W)
Old 01-05-2008, 09:49 AM

Possibility of racing an insane track. One of my friends has a full size dirt bike track in his backyard. Sick jumps, table tops etc etc. Looks like I will be able to race it with the RC trucks. I am trying to get his sons into RC off-road racing. It would be great, because I know with their other hobbies they don't it half-hearted.

Will post photos when I get a chance to race there.

Cmotif
Old 03-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Maverick Racing
Talk about back in the day....I must have been 12 or 13 back then, using those race coupons to pay for my hobby - we didnt have much moey since my dad was just building his business. These days though, we have more to spend (meaning we dont have any more money, we just spend more) on full scale racing. Started in dwarf cars, moved to mod lites, now Im getting into late models. Planning on moving to North Carolina in the next year or so to see if I can live my dream of racing professionally. I go to school for interior design, particularly for kitchen and bath design, and I work for my dad as a kitchen designer. StratusGuy aka Sean K. got into import cars and got out of the hobby, I think he is now a photographer. I havet seen him in 3 or 4 years.

I remember way back when 2000's and 2400's were the cells of choice, and if you had the Novak Cyclone you were the king.... I dont really remember why I started MRT and I dont even remember merging IRT and MRT together, but in hindsight we were all just riding on the shirt tails of BRT. First it was the Purple Palace of TechTalk, then RCTouring. I remember talking to Dan aka LowBlow on ICQ quite a bit, and he made me an administrator or at RcTech...Of course, being 12-13 years old at the time, I was king of the castle, or so I thought. His disappearence was odd, I even called and paged him but to no avail.

The last time I put an Rc car on the track was in 2004. I lost interest after my friends either moved away or quit racing, and then I was also very interested in full scale racing. I still have some odds and ends, old batteries, sped controls, etc. Unfortunately the brushless motors keep me from coming back - I greatly enjoyed tinkering with my motors.

I know Im jumping all over the place here but nostalgia does that to me...Despite the childish spats I loved the old days.

What the hell does The Penguin Theory mean anyhow???
HOLY FRIGGIN CRAP!? CODY! haha that's crazy. I was just looking up some RC stuff online today after watching some videos on youtube of recent major races. I have been meaning to sell a lot of my stuff but for the longest time I kept telling myself to keep it because I would get back into racing... well that day never came. Your prognosis of myself is pretty much dead-on. I've been into Hondas since I turned old enough to drive and never really looked back, although now I wish I would have stuck with RC as I probably could have traveled the world by now I am starting to make a name for myself in the import photography world as well as being one of the biggest post-whores on www.honda-tech.com . Anyway if you ever hop on AIM or even bother reading this hit me up some time, I'll PM you my AIM SN. And btw to anyone who cares to look here is some of my photography www.flickr.com/seanklingelhoefer

On a side note I have tons (roughly $5k back in 2001-2002) of older RC stuff I want to unload soon so if anyone might be interested I'm willing to let it go cheap. All of the stuff I have should be up for sale within the next month, although it's all older stuff it was all the best you could buy at the time. I realize it might not be up to par with some of today's technology but great for practice stuff or for someone just starting to get serious.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:47 PM

Happy Easter guys!

News from here?

I have just finished the self-study part that I need to do to get my insurance license. I just need to fax a study log to the state, and set up my insurance exam. Plan to be working for Aflac in the near future.

It was snowing here yesterday, but spring is in the air today. Saw a lot of road cyclists out today and I wanted to get on my bike and get out there and join them.

Things are starting to look up.

I am really not as mad in the RC hobby as I was, lets say in 1999. I need to find out where the local track is, maybe go a couple of times and see what I think about doing with the hobby after that.

C
Old 04-06-2008, 05:04 PM

So how it is going for everyone?

Now that I am with Aflac, I am happy that Carl Edwards won the race today. I am thinking that I need to get some Aflac stickers made up to put on my next RC truck body.

What ideas do you guys have for your next paint job?

C

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.