R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Indonesia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/indonesia-racing-44/)
-   -   How much is it to race in Jakarta? (https://www.rctech.net/forum/indonesia-racing/7050-how-much-race-jakarta.html)

rbgti 08-05-2002 05:02 PM

How much is it to race in Jakarta?

Just wanted to know how much it is to r/c in Jakarta?

How many tracks are in the city now?

I was born there but now I've been living in Canada for about 13 years now. My bahasa Indonesia is weak now so.... thats why I'm asking in English.

I wanted to bring my r/c there the next time I go. But it seems as if it is expensive to race there. Even the price of a V-one R there is sekitar 2.7 juta kan? Thats crazy expensive. I dunno how you guys can afford this hobby there.

Which 1/10 nitro car is popular there?

Terimah kasih....

fabolousRC 08-06-2002 11:01 AM

rbgti..they just managed to do so :D 2.7 mil is for newbie price. Once you know the store owners I don't think you'll pay that much

redsand 08-06-2002 08:45 PM

Re: How much is it to race in Jakarta?

Originally posted by rbgti
Even the price of a V-one R there is sekitar 2.7 juta kan? Thats crazy expensive. I dunno how you guys can afford this hobby there.

Which 1/10 nitro car is popular there?

Terimah kasih....

Dude, you'd better get outta the cave.
13 years ago, 2.7mil IDR could feed a family of 5 for a whole month. Now, one can barely feed himself if he's got an income of 3mil IDR per month.

It spells I-N-F-L-A-T-I-O-N.

mzlee 08-06-2002 11:31 PM

Hi rbgti,

i know only 2 big circuit that people come and play R/C, at JTC ( Jakarta Twin Circuit) Senayan for roadrace, have 2 track (one permanent track and second can change the layout) second circuit is for offroad at (TIJA) Taman Impian Jaya Ancol.

If you want play 1/24 you can come to World Hobbies Track at Fatmawati Mall and Tumble Tots at Plaza 2 Pondok Indah.

BTW:, how much M8 Tranceiver (Sanwa) at Canada, at Jakarta around 3.2-3.7 jutaan IDR.

Rgds

rbgti 08-07-2002 06:29 PM

redsand

Dude, thats what I'm sayin'!

rbgti 08-07-2002 06:33 PM

I'm not too sure about M8's, I think it is around $500CAD. Maybe even closer to 600. But it is very easy to find good used radios here.

I only use a Futaba 3pdf, and thats $280CAD.

So how much is it to race at JTC? For a whole day if I'm not a member, and how much if I am a member?

I'm trying to save money to return to Jakarta next February or January, and I'd like to bring my r/c with me.

mzlee 08-07-2002 11:43 PM

rbgti:

I not start play gas r/c at JTC either Ancol, but you can check thread "JTC Wanna Be" there's discusion charge for playing at JTC, acording this thread for playing around 100k IDR for non member + 5000 IDR for marshall for one day play and for member you have to deposit 500k IDR and 100k IDR for monthly fee also 5000 IDR for marshall for each play.

You can check http://www.world-hobbies.com/wh.cgi/RaceTrack further details

I believe many personal tracks for play r/c at Jakarta, maybe someone can tells it for help you.

BTW i work at Soekarno-Hatta Int'l Airport if you arrive please email if you need help.

Rgds

BerthMaster 08-08-2002 03:26 AM

So how much is it to race at JTC? For a whole day if I'm not a member, and how much if I am a member?
right now.
for a member: idr 125000 a month. idr 1000 per hour for marshall.
non member: idr 20000 per hour + idr 1000 perhour for marshall.

future:
to become a member idr500000.
monthly fee ..... sorry can't remember i think around idr 175000
non member...... can't remember also.:D :D :D :D

look for thread JITC wanna be....i think so...you can find it how much....

in the future, you can check your lap time by personal AMB or rent from them. you can have print out of each of your lap time.
coz you have to pay. nothing free....sorry.

safety? better you prepare your id card before entering the track area. good.

BerthMaster 08-08-2002 03:44 AM

***edited***

sori BerthMaster, double posts :D

fabolousRC 08-09-2002 01:00 AM

Originally posted by mzlee
Hi rbgti,

i know only 2 big circuit that people come and play R/C, at JTC ( Jakarta Twin Circuit) Senayan for roadrace, have 2 track (one permanent track and second can change the layout) second circuit is for offroad at (TIJA) Taman Impian Jaya Ancol.

If you want play 1/24 you can come to World Hobbies Track at Fatmawati Mall and Tumble Tots at Plaza 2 Pondok Indah.

BTW:, how much M8 Tranceiver (Sanwa) at Canada, at Jakarta around 3.2-3.7 jutaan IDR.

Rgds

What about Sentul track??

daniz24 08-09-2002 06:48 PM

Originally posted by fabolousRC

What about Sentul track??

Waduh..... telat mas, trek Sentul udah digusur tuh sama pemerintah hehehe :p :lol:

paulc 08-10-2002 06:07 AM

R/C shop

Hi there, I'm Paul from Manila and webmaster for www.pitshoponline.com

We're importers and exclusive distributors for a number of brands namely, Proline, Trinity, Yokomo, Team Atlas to name a few. Currently we've gone online, site is still under construction and would appreciate your inputs.

I was fortunate to visit your country 3 times (work related) and have met a number of racers (anyone knows Sastra Kurniadi?)

BTW, prices in the site are in Philippine pesos (roughly 52:1 USD).

You may also order if you like...Terima Kasih (did I spell correctly?)

regards,

PaulC
www.pitshoponline.com
[email protected]

gabe 08-11-2002 06:56 AM

RC shops in Jakarta

Hi guys im from aust, and my girlfriend is Indonesian that lives in Aust. However shes going back there in a couple of weeks and im just wandering wwhat cheap and good hobbyshops u can recommend me for her to visit in Jakarta..Does anyone know if its cheaper there than Australlia?

If not for eg. a Ta04 chasis kit can you tell me how much is it in indonesia rupiah?
Thanks
Gabes.. :)

Jeomii 08-16-2002 02:13 AM

Re: RC shops in Jakarta

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gabe
[B]Hi guys im from aust, and my girlfriend is Indonesian that lives in Aust. However shes going back there in a couple of weeks and im just wandering wwhat cheap and good hobbyshops u can recommend me for her to visit in Jakarta..Does anyone know if its cheaper there than Australlia?

:cool:

oh yeah, r/c stuff in jakarta is definitely cheaper than that in sydney. i was in sydney few weeks ago and got a chance to visit some shops i.e. Hobbyco, Wild and Thing. man, the price is damn expensive...

you can ask your girlfriend to visit Jakarta International Twin Circuit at Senayan (behind the tennis compound). there are 3 hobby shops...2 shops carry more nitro stuffs, the other is more on electric stuffs.

good luck:lol:

gabe 08-19-2002 05:14 AM

Charger

can u guys recommend a charger that cycles, has a lcd screen, has an adjustable charge current and also a discharge function at 20 amps? Thanks

Also a 220-240v power supply would be great? If not dont worry?
and how much in indonesia.?

gabes