Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Indonesia Racing
DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC >

DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC

DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC

Old 06-02-2007, 11:00 AM
  #1  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Smile DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC




DTM Cup is a yearly International based race in Indonesia since 2004. Back then only 1/10 class being run featuring `main` trophy with champion name engraved each year. Winner must bring the main trophy back on the next year race to defend its tittle. History: 2004-Kris Heriana, 2005-Danny Iswahyudi, 2006-Teddy Syach. This year, the main trophy will be given to the champion (in 1/10 class) of DTM 2007 to bring home forgood/forever. Who would it be?

Stage 1 information is available for download by clicking above banner.

Thank you for your attention and we do hope to see you all again... Happy racing
Pyramid is offline  
Old 06-02-2007, 11:14 AM
  #2  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Default

Some pictures from last year DTM Cup 2006,
Attached Thumbnails DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-dtm-cup-2006.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-dtm-cup2006-trophies-prizes.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-rene_peo.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-s710-raffle.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-s960-raffle.jpg  

Pyramid is offline  
Old 06-02-2007, 11:20 AM
  #3  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Default

another one,
Attached Thumbnails DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-gq-raffle-2.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-mega-zx-raffle-1.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-200mm-drivers.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-gq-raffle-1.jpg   DTM 2007, 4-5 August, JITC-dinner-banquet.jpg  

Pyramid is offline  
Old 06-02-2007, 07:33 PM
  #4  
Regional Moderator
 
daniz24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: D-Square Racing
Posts: 3,189
Default

Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post
This year, the main trophy will be given to the champion (in 1/10 class) of DTM 2007 to bring home forgood/forever. Who would it be?

WOW, very very interesting
daniz24 is offline  
Old 06-02-2007, 08:04 PM
  #5  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Default

om Jay, it`s time to get the trophy back to you...
Pyramid is offline  
Old 06-02-2007, 09:37 PM
  #6  
Regional Moderator
 
daniz24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: D-Square Racing
Posts: 3,189
Default

Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post
om Jay, it`s time to get the trophy back to you...
hehe trophy masih di gue koq udah 2 tahun. mudah2an bisa forgood AMIN
daniz24 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 08:26 AM
  #7  
Tech Elite
 
Piyo Piyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Jakarta - INDONESIA
Posts: 3,051
Default

Asiiiikkk, ada big-race lagi.
Mesin baru, mobil baru, nama baru, mandi air kembang dulu aaahhh....
Piyo Piyo is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 09:06 AM
  #8  
Tech Master
iTrader: (4)
 
beebop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Indonesia
Posts: 1,750
Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Piyo Piyo View Post
Asiiiikkk, ada big-race lagi.
Mesin baru, mobil baru, nama baru, mandi air kembang dulu aaahhh....
wah...mau ikut ah...hehehhe...but siap2 cari 2 mekanik ah...siapa ya...
beebop is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 09:28 AM
  #9  
Tech Adept
 
BTX4R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Posts: 244
Default

Originally Posted by daniz24 View Post
hehe trophy masih di gue koq udah 2 tahun. mudah2an bisa forgood AMIN
buat aku dech..................!!!!!!!!!!! boleh ndak?????????
BTX4R is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 09:30 AM
  #10  
Tech Adept
 
BTX4R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Posts: 244
Default

Originally Posted by Piyo Piyo View Post
Asiiiikkk, ada big-race lagi.
Mesin baru, mobil baru, nama baru, mandi air kembang dulu aaahhh....
mantaffffffffffffff.......................... yach, bikin semangat HIDUP lagi nieh...kalau punya friend seperti PIYO-PIYO. gue dukung friend
BTX4R is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 09:34 AM
  #11  
Tech Adept
 
BTX4R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Posts: 244
Default

Originally Posted by beebop View Post
wah...mau ikut ah...hehehhe...but siap2 cari 2 mekanik ah...siapa ya...
bos kemana aja??????????? main lagi dong..........lagi seru nieh, ajak aryo kembali kejalan yang benar.
BTX4R is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 11:03 AM
  #12  
Tech Champion
 
asw7576's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 5,792
Default

Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post



DTM Cup is a yearly International based race in Indonesia since 2004. Back then only 1/10 class being run featuring `main` trophy with champion name engraved each year. Winner must bring the main trophy back on the next year race to defend its tittle. History: 2004-Kris Heriana, 2005-Danny Iswahyudi, 2006-Teddy Syach. This year, the main trophy will be given to the champion (in 1/10 class) of DTM 2007 to bring home forgood/forever. Who would it be?

Stage 1 information is available for download by clicking above banner.

Thank you for your attention and we do hope to see you all again... Happy racing

ASYIKK ...... IKUT AHH !!!

1/10
asw7576 is offline  
Old 06-03-2007, 06:23 PM
  #13  
Tech Elite
 
The Big M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,831
Default

[QUOTE=Pyramid;3361111]


Asyiiikkk big race lagi ikutan....!!!!!
The Big M is offline  
Old 06-05-2007, 01:28 AM
  #14  
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 156
Default

Originally Posted by Pyramid View Post



DTM Cup is a yearly International based race in Indonesia since 2004. Back then only 1/10 class being run featuring `main` trophy with champion name engraved each year. Winner must bring the main trophy back on the next year race to defend its tittle. History: 2004-Kris Heriana, 2005-Danny Iswahyudi, 2006-Teddy Syach. This year, the main trophy will be given to the champion (in 1/10 class) of DTM 2007 to bring home forgood/forever. Who would it be?

Stage 1 information is available for download by clicking above banner.

Thank you for your attention and we do hope to see you all again... Happy racing
Boss kalo boleh nanya Augs 5 itu kan dijadwal onroad yang resmi ada 1/8 onroad kejurnas 7 sedangkan DTM Cup di Augs 11 ???
sojitz is offline  
Old 06-05-2007, 01:55 AM
  #15  
Registered User
Thread Starter
 
Pyramid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: ID
Posts: 1,945
Default

hallo pak.. mungkin yearly race calendernya blm terupdate. Sudah kita koordinasikan dengan committee 1/8 kok utk tukar tanggal (nats 7 di 11/aug maksudnya). Kenapa dimajukan DTMnya karena kalo tgl 11 terlalu deket dengan `Euros` di madrid.
Pyramid is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.