R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Indonesia Racing (https://www.rctech.net/forum/indonesia-racing-44/)
-   -   Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a THIEF!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/indonesia-racing/161863-alan-sutumorang-indonesia-thief.html)

T-BODZ Terry B. 05-04-2007 07:20 AM

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a THIEF!!!

Hopefully one of you fellow R/C Brother's in Indonesia
either knows this guy or will see him soon in the near
future at a race. Just tell him to come clean and Pay for
the Engines, Parts & Service he received from
Murnan Modified Motors!! :nod:

>> Quoted from Uriah Murnan in Nitro On-Road Forum <<
Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif! I just wanted to post this in case anyone in the RC Tech world knows of this person. He purchased some products from me, I shipped them to him Express Mail with tracking. As soon as the products arrived he reversed the CC charge. The bad thing is Paypal asked me for the tracking #, I supplied the tracking # to them, which says it was delivered to the correct billing address??? They still took the $ back.

Here is the name and address if someone feels like doing some international justice. I sure wish I was in Indonesia. I know Alan Situmorang sure is happy I am not there right now.

alan sutumorang
jl. jakarta 2211
jember, 68122
jawa timur, Indonesia

daniz24 05-04-2007 08:02 AM

good info, im sure everyone here will help

Nitroxda 05-04-2007 09:18 AM

A crook like that would use a fake name, address, tel, etc... Hard for anybody to identify him..... felt sorry for you man.. that sucks!

sojitz 05-04-2007 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by T-BODZ Terry B.

Alan Sutumorang from Indonesia is a Theif! I just wanted to post this in case anyone in the RC Tech world knows of this person. He purchased some products from me, I shipped them to him Express Mail with tracking. As soon as the products arrived he reversed the CC charge. The bad thing is Paypal asked me for the tracking #, I supplied the tracking # to them, which says it was delivered to the correct billing address??? They still took the $ back.

Here is the name and address if someone feels like doing some international justice. I sure wish I was in Indonesia. I know Alan Situmorang sure is happy I am not there right now.

alan sutumorang
jl. jakarta 2211
jember, 68122
jawa timur, Indonesia

Hi Terry,

Sorry to hear your story man, I am very sure tht this guy is using fake name n addrss, can you be more specific ie. what kind of parts etc tht this guy ripped you off maybe we can try to find out at the track somewhere in Indonesia and this is a very good example tht NEVER accept payment by Credit card or anything which is not cash unless you know the person. Just deliver/ send the goods once you received money.

He Jack untuk elu yg pake nama Alan Sutumorang : bikin malu orang Indo aja specially Indo RC community, kalo mau maling jangan yg kecil2 Jack sekalian ngerampok yg gede2 hasilnya lebih berasa ama lebih jantan ngak ngumpet2 kaya gini. " JAING LU " :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

for all Indo RC players all over Indonesia if any of you see somewhere or at the track or hear anybody try to sell or using engines modified by Murnan try to find out where he gets the goods and PM me once you find out. Tks guys!!!!

megalomanmemble 05-04-2007 08:10 PM

wah, yang gini2x mesti "dikubur" neh.

wahai, alan sutumorang di mana kah engkau ? biar kucincang kamu supaya bisa masuk ke kuburan mu ...... :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

tapi bingung juga ya dia bilang pake direct CC atau paypal sih ?
setau gw paypal indo apply nya gak segampang itu harus masukin nomer segala yang muncul di tagihan CC kita di bulan berikutnya baru verified jadi alamatnya gak mungkin fake kalo pake paypal.

anyway go to h**l, alan sutumorang !!!!! :flaming: :flaming:

megalomanmemble 05-04-2007 08:14 PM

atau mungkin ini alan cuman anak kecil yg pake CC ortunya ?
terus begitu ketauan, dia gak ngaku ?? dan ortunya complain ke card publishernya dan di void deh ?

kacau nih orang bener2x

megalomanmemble 05-04-2007 08:18 PM

alan sutumorang
jl. jakarta 2211
jember, 68122
jawa timur, Indonesia

how did you contact him anyway ?
email, phone ?

blackred 05-04-2007 09:17 PM

alan sutumorang
jl. jakarta 2211
jember, 68122
jawa timur, Indonesia

so sorry to hear that..
anyway, can you mention what product he steal from you, i will help to trace it, because his address is around my region. maybe i'll see them in the market.
very helpfull if you have serial number or specific detail of them.

redsand 05-04-2007 10:26 PM

I bet that guy has been here lurking around.

antok 05-04-2007 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by megalomanmemble
atau mungkin ini alan cuman anak kecil yg pake CC ortunya ?
terus begitu ketauan, dia gak ngaku ?? dan ortunya complain ke card publishernya dan di void deh ?

kacau nih orang bener2x

Kelihatannya gitu tuh...
Duitnya sudah diterima, tapi karena CC nya di void jadi paypal ngak bisa narik dana, kmd paypal juga narik kembali dananya.

Mungkin ada masalah dgn barang yang diterima....rusak/atau ngak sesuai....

megalomanmemble 05-04-2007 11:08 PM

Originally Posted by antok
Kelihatannya gitu tuh...
Duitnya sudah diterima, tapi karena CC nya di void jadi paypal ngak bisa narik dana, kmd paypal juga narik kembali dananya.

atau orangnya yg memang bener brengs*k ...

kacau nih kalo gini caranya paypal indonesia bisa di cabut lagi

T-BODZ Terry B. 05-04-2007 11:12 PM

Original thread / In Nitro On-Road

Thanks to all!

PLease note that this happenned to Uriah Murnan
and not myself. For the list of items he took from
Murnan Modified Motors, please check that thread
/ this same title in Nitro On-Road for more details
posted by GRINDER / Uriah Murnan.

Thanks again for looking in to it!

Terry

T-BODZ Terry B. 05-04-2007 11:16 PM

ITEMS Stolen!

Originally Posted by Grinder
Actually he purchased a stock Ninja Powerpack, and stock +21-7BT. I knew something was up when he got the stuff, and asked me this.

i want you can help me...
today I browse some of web and search for some stuff that I need for my retail and still cant find someone that could supply me. at this time I need some of oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 and juliet ducati. cause you give me fast and great service, I want to offered to do this business with you. if you could help me to get this product I'll give you USD$75 for each sunglasses as bonus. anyway, this is the list of oakley sunglasses that I need;
- 5x oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 gold
- 3x oakley sunglasses romeo 2.0 black
- 4x oakley sunglasses juliet ducati
- 3x oakley sunglasses juliet x metal black iridium

hope hear from you soon about this business.
cheers
alan

:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:

Karma's a bitch!

Here are the items he Scammed from Murnan Modified Engines.
If you find out any information about this Alan guy, I'm sure that
Uriah would appreciate a PM to: GRINDER

Again thanks! Nice to see that fellow R/C Racers around the
World are the same ...... we'd do it for you too!

Take care!

Terry Brown

blackred 05-05-2007 02:57 AM

Originally Posted by antok
Kelihatannya gitu tuh...

tapi menurut pengalaman saya, kalo kita transaksi, lewat pay pal, duit langsung dicharge ke account kita dan langsung ditransfer ke rek penjual, biasanya saya sering dikonfirmasi gitu koq. jadi agak sedikit aneh sih kalo penjual gak terima duit nya saat transaksi.
ntah mungkin kasus nya ya itu, dilaporkan barang gak diterima..

Grinder 05-05-2007 07:10 AM

Thanks for all the concern guys. That is really cool. This guy Alan purchased a stock +21-7 BT Novarossi off road engine, and a Ninja .12 engine. Both stock. He received the items, then asked me if I could sell him other expensive non RC related stuff to him. Then I knew he was a scam, but too late. :tire: :tire: