indoor dirt offroad

Old 01-16-2012, 07:54 PM
Tech Regular

Default indoor dirt offroad

Are there any good indoor dirt offroad tracks within a 2 hr drive from fort wayne Indiana? I will be moving there soon and need a place to race.

Thanks
Old 01-16-2012, 10:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 50 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Hardesty View Post
Are there any good indoor dirt offroad tracks within a 2 hr drive from fort wayne Indiana? I will be moving there soon and need a place to race.

Thanks
See www.raceworldraceway.com or just 1 thread below
Old 01-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Is this max? this is steve from rochester, raced alot with the erdylis back then. hey man probly your best bet would be raceworld i think there like 2 hours from fortwayne depending on what side of the fort your on. i know laws is making the drive and he said it was 2.5 hours. I think crcrc is like 3 to 3.5 from the fort. but raceworld has got a good program going over there. good race director smooth program and some pretty good track. plus youll see randy jones and tyler over there most of the time. hope this helps.
Old 01-17-2012, 05:54 AM
EJF
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 40 (98%+)

Jcp in Indianapolis, nitro and electric Saturday, Sunday is electric only
Old 01-17-2012, 06:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 115 (100%+)

Nice to see another racer moving to the Fort. We do have a 1/10 outdoor track w/indoor pit that has a/c! They also have indoor carpet. See my sig for link. We race all classes and run sat thoughout the spring to fall with a few trophy races sprinkled in.

Myself and a handful of others have traveled during the past few winters for indoor dirt. Unfortunetly the closest tracks run on Sunday (Raceworld, CRCRC)which makes for a long day with most of us having normal jobs to go to Mon morning.
+1 for Raceworld being great....us Fort guys were starting to make the trek until they switched elec to Sundays...ugh. Kinda disappointing. Alot of us are just running indoor carpet here locally until spring comes.
Old 01-17-2012, 09:31 AM
EJF
Tech Elite

JCP is normally done with Sunday racing by 6 or 7 pm, come check it out, fun track and great people running it.
Old 01-17-2012, 03:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EJF View Post
JCP is normally done with Sunday racing by 6 or 7 pm, come check it out, fun track and great people running it.
+1 jcp is great
Old 01-17-2012, 03:40 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Just trying to get the word out on this charity race. Check out attached flyer.indoor dirt offroad-easter_seals_flyer_6-compre.jpg Also more information at www.rjdhobbiesandraceway.com
Old 01-18-2012, 03:16 PM
EJF
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pbomstad View Post
Just trying to get the word out on this charity race. Check out attached flyer.Attachment 863914 Also more information at www.rjdhobbiesandraceway.com

Indoor or outdoor?

what is the size of the indoor track?