Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DK Raceway

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2011, 06:44 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Wanna see the track from the driver's stand?

Check out this panoramic!

(of course it will be watered down when you see it in person)
Old 08-21-2011, 12:22 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Just a little info for everyone...

I was asked to leave IRC today because I helped the guys out at DK raceway. Apparently Im on a youtube video announcing one of there races, IRC took this as a threat to there buisness and made me pack my stuff after calling ahead to pre enter and driving all the way there.... Way to help the Hobby Indy R/C owners and way to get ride of the fast guys... We raced for free in someones back yard. I was not paid nore was I asked to help. I stepped up to the plate to help out a program that was lagging due to equipment, and lack of knowledge of the scorring system. ( Im sure they have figured it all out by now ) This was a FREE race on private property and I didnt do anything different than what Ive always done when im out racing. I helped bedfords track you didnt bitch about that. Well at least not to my face... LOL

Ive bent over backwards for Indy R/C / Slots for around 3 years now. Working for free building tracks, making rules and classes, just trying to help make a good place to race at. i even took my Vaca two summers ago to build there track. Didnt even get a thank you from Mr Millionair for him making money all summer long off of a few otheres sweat. ( Me, Brock, and Steve C. Sorry I didnt listen to you in the beginging Steve. ) I became co owner las July 1st. Although I had a fun year I didnt see eye to eye with the other guys about how the place should be ran so I stepped away only asking for whats owed to me. Buy out for my work for the last year and my part of IRC. Im not even getting that.These guys have taken from me what I love and now are trying to not even let me race in Indy. i dont see how some people even sleep at night. Everyone knows what ive done for you guys and the sacrifices ive made for the better of the hobby. All you have done is back up what most people already think about you... There doing this to me because the feel threatened by me. They know if I open a shop or tell people not race there it will hurt them so this is there way of getting rid of me. Well you guys only own one track and I highly doubt anyone else will ban me...

This all just backs up the reasons why I left. Your all good in there book as long as you shop and race there but as soon as you dont your the scum of the earth. Not sure why these guys act so in tittled. I would expect nothing less then that from Mr. Millionair, He enjoys getting stuff done for free on the backs of others when he has more money than he can spend. This is how he lives. He takes advantage of people. This is also the reason for them only buying 3 trophies per class. There gonna make $2,000 or more just on entry fees alone but they wont spend any money on prizes. $500 would have bought them the nicest plaques around. I spent $700 at the Memorial day race on trophies and I thought they were gonna pass out...LOL People liked the trophies though didnt they...

Take advantage of being the only off-road place in Indy because I garuantee if there was another one you wouldnt draw jack for numbers. Ive played nice as long as I can, Ive even talked you guys up on the net since I left... Wow!!! I was giving you what you wanted. I walked away, but that isnt enough for you guys you have to totaly wipe me off the map... lol Wont happen, you created me now deal with it... Carma is a you know what peeps... LOL I will thank you though for allowing me to learn the in and outs of the buisness that I love. Im sure my knowledge of the buisness and my experience running races will be valuable to someone one of these days...

If you guys want the only track and shop in Indy then make yours the best and quit BSing the racers with half ass ran programs and tracks. You shouldnt have to make them shop your shop, or race your track they would want to if you did it right. Plus you wouldnt have to worry about another track opening cus your facility will speak for itself... Just Sayin... And this is what ive said all along, do it right and there will be nothing to worry about. Half ass effort brings half ass results.

I dont want to play like this but what choice are you giving me? Also Ive done more for that place in the last 3 years than all the other owners combined... Funny how things work...

Sorry to hi-jack your thread DK... Wont happen agian...

Last edited by Chadtastic; 08-22-2011 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-21-2011, 09:49 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

I'm glad your going to make it out. Is Jamie and the other guys coming with you? I think you guys will like the intro.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:07 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Sounds like a lot of fun. I will be there with a slash and an sc10.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

sounds like a good time...ill be out with my 4x4 and 2wd mod sc
Old 08-21-2011, 08:37 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (80%+)

Originally Posted by DK Raceway
I'm glad your going to make it out. Is Jamie and the other guys coming with you? I think you guys will like the intro.
Im game!!!
Old 08-21-2011, 10:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 99 (100%+)

where is brownsburg from indy rc and what day is the 25th
Old 08-21-2011, 10:43 PM
Tech Adept

About 30 minuts north of Indy R/C. 8 miles west of speedway just off of 74 West.
Really easy to get here.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:44 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gravedigger765
where is brownsburg from indy rc and what day is the 25th
September 25th is a Sunday.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)

i love it....bout 8miles from the house.....saweet!!! good deal on having it sunday cuz alot of us race jcp on sat.....
Old 08-22-2011, 11:33 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

is there gonna be another race before Sept 25th??? Warm up race maybe??? No biggy just asking. We had alot of fun when we were there so you'll have to excuse us for wanting to race your track all the time... LOL

Really looking forward to it. I cant wait to see whats in store for the intro this time...
Old 08-22-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Rookie

Ill surely be there on the 25th. I just have a slash but I'm sure I can get a better truck before then.
Old 08-22-2011, 06:32 PM
Tech Adept

I have an SC10 and run in the open class. I'm not the best driver but it's fun. I just picked up a stock Slash and I have to tell you when you get it hooked up it's a flipping blast to run. I can't wait to run the stock Slash class.

No plans of an early race as of now.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Our website is up and running now.
Go check it out and let us know what you think.
DKRaceway.com

Last edited by DK Raceway; 08-24-2011 at 04:29 AM. Reason: Sp
Old 08-23-2011, 10:38 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Website looks great!! It's good advertisement for our race sponsors also!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.