Factory Track Raceway

Old 09-04-2009, 10:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)
Default Factory Track Raceway

Just wondering when Al was opening up the track again. I race at larrys and a guy there said he was racing at phesant run now....Any word when it'll open up again?

Thanks
Old 09-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

they should be opening up this fall. there is no set date as of now though. the new building should be close to the old location. they are also racing at pheasant run on wednesdays every at 6:30 i think. The ROAR region 5 race will be at pheasant run too on saturday september 18th but you will need a roar membership or you can get one at the track for $15 the day of the race.

take a look at rcracingextreme.com for more info on local races and tracks etc...

regards,

christopher
Old 09-08-2009, 07:51 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (95%+)

new location? Coukld I get a address of the new location? Also possibly als's email so I can talk to him directaly to see what the dates are and such. I can't make it out to phesant run on a week day so thats out of the question. An address and/or email would be great.

thanks
Old 09-29-2009, 05:35 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Go to rcracingextreme.com it is the local Michigan indiana rc forum. you can send him a PM on there. The building location has not been announced.