Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Indiana and Michigan Racing
Off-road tracks GR / Holland MI area >

Off-road tracks GR / Holland MI area

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Off-road tracks GR / Holland MI area

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Off-road tracks GR / Holland MI area

Are there any? I know West Olive is oob, which really stinks as it was only a couple miles from my new place. I know about Gobles and I'm told there is a track at the 131 speedway in martin, but can't find any info. Anywhere else? Anyone have a contact around here? TIA

-Aaron
Old 08-09-2008, 06:22 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

There is a great track in Fruitport Mi.
[email protected] or call, 750-1181 cell.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

Sorry, haven't checked RC Tech in a while.... too much crap on here generally....

I am associated with the track in Martin you are referring to and it's called MX131 (the reason being that the Rc track is on the same facility as the MX track that already existed). You can find info at http://www.mx131.com/rc or in the off-road section for Hobbytalk. You could also check-out the very latest edition of Xtreme RC Cars Magazine for a write-up of an event we did in July called the East vs West Nitro Shootout!

Duke's track is pretty nice too. I haven't had much time to get out there this year, but he is doing a great job! If you race electric, either Duke's or BFG (Battle Front Gaming) in Wyoming (Grand Rapids) would be the place to be.