Michigan local nitro enthusiasts

Old 10-24-2019, 09:01 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Michigan local nitro enthusiasts

I know it is late in the year. But looking to gather some people together maybe a couple times a month to just have fun with like minded individuals. Or maybe someone knows of something already like this? Unfortunately nitro is a rare thing these days. I plan on keeping it strong.
Old 10-29-2020, 07:27 PM
Tech Rookie

Dis you ever get anything going?
Old 10-30-2020, 04:39 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

TARCAR in Toledo and Sandpit RC in Jonesville still have nitro racing during the summer. This time of year is rare, MAYBE Dirtburners in Livonia runs nitro in the winter still, but it has been years since I've been there.
Old 11-06-2020, 12:50 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

There are 1/8 scale nitro races indoors at RC Funpark in Granger, IN approximately once a month all winter. We had the first one a couple weeks ago and it was awesome.
Old 11-15-2020, 08:45 PM
Tech Initiate

Yes I have. Sorry I haven't been on here in a long time. I have been working with other forums. In the warmer months we gather every other Sunday at different locations throughout Michigan and ohio just to make it fair for everyone. Last few times we have been in ann arbor Michigan. Everyone seems to enjoy the bmx park there. We even have a few videos on YouTube labeled Sunday Funday... now that the weather has changed we all pulled out our crawlers and have been doing that. There are a few crawler dedicated parks and 1 gentleman has property and is in the middle of building a crawler course for everyone to enjoy.