UF1 is coming to the UP!

Old 07-01-2019, 11:54 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)
Default UF1 is coming to the UP!

So you enjoy RC, and you enjoy F1...well the best F1 RC series is coming to the upper Midwest this Fall/Winter/Spring Season! First, check out UF1RC.com for more information on the series, rules, classes, and very cool features they support (Race news, permanent numbers, Drivers Card, etc). They also have a forum here on RCTech > UF1 is Back In SoCal!

The Region 4 series will include 1 race per month for points (Oct - April). I will be contacting tracks for a 1 day race venue in this region, if you have suggestions please let me know. Also, to support UF1 I will seek alignment with tracks to run it as a weekly class offering so test and tune sessions are available. Currently the UF1 F2 (Amateur) class is same/similar to the 25.5 Class many tracks run today.

UF1 embraces realistic racing, competition, and substantial track time. There is even a Constructors Cup, just like F1! Expect a team to emerge from Best Buy for sure! If you have any questions after reading up on UF1, you can reach me at [email protected]! I look forward to working with and providing a whole new experience of racing competition with all of you.

Regards,
Greg Amendola
UF1 Region 4 Director
(ND, SD, MN, WI, MI/UP)
Old 07-30-2019, 07:48 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

UF1 2019/2020 Season General Info UF1RC

Check out rules and class info. Midwest schedule is still solidifying...you will want to be a part of this series!