Search

Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 07:30 PM
Tech Rookie

Enclosed Kwong Wah Street Rc shop map for your information
Attached Files
File Type: zip
Kwong Wah Street Rc shop map.zip (105.4 KB, 968 views)

Last edited by lifeforrc; 05-17-2007 at 09:55 PM.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

any shop in hk selling lost of tamiya parts or car? lookin into to get hammer and truck (scania) sound module... any one can help?
Old 05-22-2007, 08:55 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

thanks for the map man... extremely informative!
Old 05-24-2007, 11:18 PM
Tech Rookie

hi guys. very informative forum. im going to hk this august and im buying my son a traxxas revo. do u know any store where i can buy it? and how much would it cost me. thanks! traxxas revo 2.5r rtr? revo 3.3 rtr?
Old 05-27-2007, 10:43 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 23 (96%+)

hi guys,

i will in hk next week, well i need advise to get stuff like .12 engine, gp kits, matched batteries, which shop should i visit for the best price & choices..?
Old 05-27-2007, 10:59 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by edwintklee
hi guys,

i will in hk next week, well i need advise to get stuff like .12 engine, gp kits, matched batteries, which shop should i visit for the best price & choices..?
Go back to Post 76 for location.
Just shop around , they all there
Old 05-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by xscape
for those interested, just to confirm, i have already bought 3pks (pcm) and its is really price at HK$1750. its damn cheap.
but that guy(think owner) quite sucky.

i bought nearly around S$800 items from them and there is this another guy at the cashier asking him(max) whether wanna give discount for me, max said no need. they thought i dont know canto. well, i just keep quiet.

up to u guys to explore......

but there is another guy at the action hobby. his name is Andy Lam. he is good and friendly and his voice abit like Aaron kwok. hahha....
hi, do you know how i can reach Andy at action hobby thru email or tel or other contact information.

i appreaciate for all of your information help.
Old 05-31-2007, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by kitracer
Go back to Post 76 for location.
Just shop around , they all there

this shop around there, have website or email??

cos i can ask them product, and i can just go and collect..

hmm, i tot honkie are active in rc car hobby? maybe i was wrong....

Last edited by edwintklee; 06-06-2007 at 03:37 AM.
Old 06-17-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

hi,

gonna be in HK for the first time next saturday week (on my way to europe from australia). thinking of picking up a kyosho v one rrr evo WC. any clues on what kinda price I should be able to pick one up for ?

staying on nathan rd which I assume isn't too far from Kwong Wah St

cheers,
vikingen
Old 06-18-2007, 01:41 AM
Tech Initiate

To all RC friends.

This is just some infomation of shops at Mongkok on Kwong Wah Street.

I made up this details of how to get there for my Thai friends over a year ago.
Some shops were relocation during the past year but most of them are still the same.

Once you manage to get there, you won't need this map any further because all shops are group together in one small area.

Here is the link :

http://9turbo.net/2006/index.php?top...4202#msg134202

Please note: This info is in Thai, not English. But many images show details that easily understand. Just scroll down the page to see more details of most shops.

Hope this is helpful for everyone!
Old 06-20-2007, 05:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi guys,

Just got back from HK a few days back and Kwong Wa street is really amazing. Andy Lam over at Action Hobbies (shop 30b) speaks the best english and if you give him some time, he can get things for you. Bought an Integy digital weight distribution gauge from him.

Got my Team Magic F8 bag at Jet Hobby (Victory avenue and filled with pet shops) and at a really good price too. Saw some F8 bags at Harmony, but they're going fast. I suspect it's the cheaper shipping costs from Taiwan and mainland china. Jodi, the boss lady was out of the Team Magic setup board so I went over to Harmony to get it, along with the Hudy setup sticker sheet.

Other parts for my Losi were bought at RC model. It's a new place with a nice layout.

The entire shopping experience was most enjoyable, the main thing was to get my wife to do her own shopping at the ladies market 2 streets away. Once that was done, I had the whole 3 hours of a Sunday afternoon to myself. Yes, they open on a Sunday, all except GPM.

Regards

Vikingen: The Kyosho shop you wanna go to for your RRR is called Man Lee models (shop15A inside YanOn building). He's good with Kawahara stuff too.
Old 06-20-2007, 06:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by elijahbaley
Hi guys,

Just got back from HK a few days back and Kwong Wa street is really amazing. Andy Lam over at Action Hobbies (shop 30b) speaks the best english and if you give him some time, he can get things for you. Bought an Integy digital weight distribution gauge from him.

Got my Team Magic F8 bag at Jet Hobby (Victory avenue and filled with pet shops) and at a really good price too. Saw some F8 bags at Harmony, but they're going fast. I suspect it's the cheaper shipping costs from Taiwan and mainland china. Jodi, the boss lady was out of the Team Magic setup board so I went over to Harmony to get it, along with the Hudy setup sticker sheet.

Other parts for my Losi were bought at RC model. It's a new place with a nice layout.

The entire shopping experience was most enjoyable, the main thing was to get my wife to do her own shopping at the ladies market 2 streets away. Once that was done, I had the whole 3 hours of a Sunday afternoon to myself. Yes, they open on a Sunday, all except GPM.

Regards

Vikingen: The Kyosho shop you wanna go to for your RRR is called Man Lee models (shop15A inside YanOn building). He's good with Kawahara stuff too.
hi, just curious how much did you get the TM F8 bag, thanks
Old 06-24-2007, 08:36 PM
Tech Master

thumbs up for action hobby, harmony, and a few others, i can't recall,
basically lend yourself in this street, you will find everything needed in RC sport equipment....

the map of kwong wah street was really good.....

only certain things are cheap, not all things....
Old 06-30-2007, 08:51 AM
Tech Master

Default shops

do swan models or elite models still exist in hong kong
Old 07-01-2007, 05:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi nhold,

Swan and elite (same shop) are down in Singapore. Winnie and her husband are still doing well.

Regards

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.