Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Hong Kong Racing
Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong >

Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong

Where Are All The Rc Shop In Hong Kong

Old 04-12-2012, 11:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Hi, where can I buy kyosho kits and parts? A kyosho distributor preferably.

Thanks
Old 05-17-2012, 07:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Hi just wondering if any of the stores in kwong wah st sell xerun 1/8 combos? Thanks!
Old 05-17-2012, 09:34 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)
Arrow Yes, many do.

Originally Posted by kenstarh View Post
Hi just wondering if any of the stores in kwong wah st sell xerun 1/8 combos? Thanks!
Yes, many stores there carry XeRun Combos. Try Andy or David at Action Hobbies, they usually have the best price and are okay to deal with.
Old 05-18-2012, 04:31 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

Originally Posted by don74 View Post
Yes, many stores there carry XeRun Combos. Try Andy or David at Action Hobbies, they usually have the best price and are okay to deal with.
Thank you! for fast reply, hope they sell it cheaper than the online price
Old 05-22-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Rookie

Hello friends of RC Tech! I'm Luca from Italy and I read this discussion of the shops in Hong Kong. I'm going to Hong Kong this summer on vacation, I would like to know if there are shops that sell materials for MRX5. I found Rcmodel.
HELLO!
Old 06-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hi all, I will be going to HK in August. Looking for Tamiya, Yokomo, Streetjam, Active Hobby, Square rc products. Will be stay at Cosmo Hotel at causewaybay. Can anyone guide me how to go to the rc street and also recommend which shop should i go for those brand that i had included in this message...
Old 06-25-2012, 04:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default Looking forq

Hi guys, I need some advice, where can I buy 1/5 scale king motor or rovan Baja in hong kong?. Thanks guys
Old 07-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Tech Adept

Hi guys ,

I might be traveling to hong kong in the next few months or so... What is the best store to go to? I'm after ae , X-ray, Orion , sanwa and muchmore
Old 07-31-2012, 10:46 PM
Tech Adept

For fellow RC friends coming to HK, you can shop your RC products at a street called: Kwong Wah Street (KWS). There are about 10 hobby stores located on or around this street. KWS is located between Yau Ma Tei and Mongkok in Kowloon. If you take the MTR, take the Yau Ma Tei exit.

Google Map Link:
https://maps.google.com.hk/maps?sadd...sz=16&t=m&z=16

Various shops will carry various products/brands, so you need to shop around. Because locally, 1/10 touring cars are popular, thus you will find more selections on touring cars. F1 and 1/12 is also decent.

As for offroads, not all shops will carry them. There are more parts for 'local/chinese' brands like Team C racing products than foreign brands like traxxas or losi for example.

As for electronics, you will find most brands like Hobbywing, SpeedPassion, LRP, Nosram, Orion etc...
Old 09-04-2012, 02:07 AM
Tech Apprentice

hi guys,

in kwong wah street, are they selling 1/5 scales off road cars?
i need answers before sept 20, thank you guys
Old 09-05-2012, 01:39 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by clinton View Post
hi guys,

in kwong wah street, are they selling 1/5 scales off road cars?
i need answers before sept 20, thank you guys
1/10 and 1/8 are more popular in Hong Kong. But I think they can order 1/5 for you. What type of 1/5 you looking for? I have seen baja 1/5 scales in HK before.

Try Jet Hobby, they carry HPI stuff.
http://www.jethobby.com/index.html
Old 09-06-2012, 05:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hi guys,

So much helpful info here, first thank you to those that contributed.
May i know where or what online rc shops in HK that i can get Hobao parts? Mine is an old hyper 8, and need some parts like shock towers and shocks, actually hop up or after market stronger parts will be better. And please give me a good and cheapest store if there're more than 1.

Thanks a lot for any help i can get.
Old 09-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hardmankam View Post
1/10 and 1/8 are more popular in Hong Kong. But I think they can order 1/5 for you. What type of 1/5 you looking for? I have seen baja 1/5 scales in HK before.

Try Jet Hobby, they carry HPI stuff.
http://www.jethobby.com/index.html

thank you for the reply

ah ok,so i need to talk to them early? or they can give it to me on that day? yes im looking 1/5 scale baja king motor or rovan ,what brand have you seen there? i hope it is available when i get there

thanks again
Old 09-08-2012, 09:47 AM
Tech Regular

where can i get Traxxas and Traxxas parts in Hongkong beside rcmart? Thanks
Old 09-12-2012, 11:37 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by basher88 View Post
Hi guys,

So much helpful info here, first thank you to those that contributed.
May i know where or what online rc shops in HK that i can get Hobao parts? Mine is an old hyper 8, and need some parts like shock towers and shocks, actually hop up or after market stronger parts will be better. And please give me a good and cheapest store if there're more than 1.

Thanks a lot for any help i can get.
Hi there! I believe rcmart (online) carries some hobao stuff, however, I think it is quite limited. Hobao is based in Taiwan and their hyper 8 has been out for a long time, thus their parts are hard to come by locally in HK.

The most popular 1/8 scale offroad brand is Team C (Hk based) and they have almost all the parts available. (their car is also more current). Sometimes with some imagination, you can modify other brand's parts into your car.

Another option is to find a 2nd hand hyper 8 and use that as parts.

I hope this helps you.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.