HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 12-16-2003, 10:15 AM
  #14551  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,645
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
Yes PPM=FM
thanks, well..since i only have 2 cars to my name...shouldnt be too bad getting one extra receiver!
disaster999 is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 11:37 AM
  #14552  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
his web page has nothing to see. simply rubbish, you need to email him !
What's that e-mail again... I got a virus on my computer and had to reformat my HD, lost everything.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 11:39 AM
  #14553  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Aah, sweet, the PM you sent me with his info was my very first PM since I cleared my box Sent Mr. Lam and e-mail.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 06:34 PM
  #14554  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Aah, sweet, the PM you sent me with his info was my very first PM since I cleared my box Sent Mr. Lam and e-mail.
welcome !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 09:40 PM
  #14555  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Randman
What's that e-mail again... I got a virus on my computer and had to reformat my HD, lost everything.
Oh dear...lots of bugs flying around.......especially attacking Windows XP....Be careful!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 09:45 PM
  #14556  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
Oh dear...lots of bugs flying around.......especially attacking Windows XP....Be careful!
Yeah, I cought somethin twice... hopefully Norton can hold up this time
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 09:49 PM
  #14557  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm
Oh dear...lots of bugs flying around.......especially attacking Windows XP....Be careful!
blaster.worm is the worst WORM ! my PC got hit as soon as I plug in the lan wire !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 09:52 PM
  #14558  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Yeah, I cought somethin twice... hopefully Norton can hold up this time
none shall survive with any new WORM !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 09:58 PM
  #14559  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
none shall survive with any new WORM !
Yeah, they need to figure it out and make a fix for it, sucks to have to reboot the computer...
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 10:17 PM
  #14560  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Yeah, they need to figure it out and make a fix for it, sucks to have to reboot the computer...
sometimes i wonder if there are any relationship between the worm creator and the antivirus software companies !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 10:18 PM
  #14561  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
sometimes i wonder if there are any relationship between the worm creator and the antivirus software companies !
Be a good way to keep their pockets deep... Mr. Norton propably is the guy behind 50% of the worms and viruses out there, lol.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 10:19 PM
  #14562  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

BTW, I can't find any here stateside, but I am looking for red 3mm shims in different thicknesses, do you guys know of any company that makes them?
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 10:19 PM
  #14563  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Be a good way to keep their pockets deep... Mr. Norton propably is the guy behind 50% of the worms and viruses out there, lol.
he needs to send bonus to mr. gate for opening the gates to WORMS !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 10:21 PM
  #14564  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
BTW, I can't find any here stateside, but I am looking for red 3mm shims in different thicknesses, do you guys know of any company that makes them?
kose is the name, they make different shims size and different color but they are plastic
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-16-2003, 10:22 PM
  #14565  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
he needs to send bonus to mr. gate for opening the gates to WORMS !
lol, Windows '04 open port edition
Randy Caster is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.