HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 09-23-2003, 04:22 AM
  #14026  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

999- thats an interesting way of washing your RC bits...doen't it poison your fishes a bit!!
dtm is offline  
Old 09-23-2003, 08:00 AM
  #14027  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,645
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
999- thats an interesting way of washing your RC bits...doen't it poison your fishes a bit!!
na, i washed all of them before i stuff it in...they should be fine! but every now and then ill find the parts in a different place cuz they thing its food
disaster999 is offline  
Old 09-23-2003, 08:01 AM
  #14028  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,645
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Diva
It seems that your car was crashed into the sea leaving all the wreck
thats basically what i intended to do! my roomate was telling me how i should just go to some hardware store..and order screws by the pound! and use them instead of the rocks i have at the bottom! hahaha i was thinking of putting a half built GP car in there....but its a waste! =P
disaster999 is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 12:52 AM
  #14029  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

999
you really is a good master !

there is a chinese old say : love your family, love your dog.

you play RC and you let your pet (fish) play RC too !
Manticore is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 02:37 AM
  #14030  
Tech Regular
 
PeterCheung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Tai Po, Hong Kong
Posts: 381
Default

Originally posted by disaster999
thats basically what i intended to do! my roomate was telling me how i should just go to some hardware store..and order screws by the pound! and use them instead of the rocks i have at the bottom! hahaha i was thinking of putting a half built GP car in there....but its a waste! =P
how about the engine??
PeterCheung is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 09:43 AM
  #14031  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,645
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by PeterCheung
how about the engine??
AHHAHA...my friend as a phucked up OS engine that is almost dying! if hes willing to give it to me! ill shove it in there!! the case here...the crank there...piston and sleeve in the corner....bearings gone (dont want it to rust)
disaster999 is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 11:15 AM
  #14032  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default LD3 Option

Hey Manticore- HN have come out with a new alloy steering linkage for the LD3....allows you to get full lock on the steering knuckles!!!!...........anyone looking for an old style alloy steering for the LD3??!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 11:17 AM
  #14033  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default RR Evo bits

The 3 Racing RR Evo options have finually got to MK......not that much worth getting...but the front shock tower and alloy centre mounts are OK. I got the handle too cause I will probably run VDS on this car!
dtm is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 06:55 PM
  #14034  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: LD3 Option

Originally posted by dtm
Hey Manticore- HN have come out with a new alloy steering linkage for the LD3....allows you to get full lock on the steering knuckles!!!!...........anyone looking for an old style alloy steering for the LD3??!!!!
post picture please !
Manticore is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 06:56 PM
  #14035  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: RR Evo bits

Originally posted by dtm
The 3 Racing RR Evo options have finually got to MK......not that much worth getting...but the front shock tower and alloy centre mounts are OK. I got the handle too cause I will probably run VDS on this car!
i will only get the front shock tower, anything other then this is nonsense.
Manticore is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 07:02 PM
  #14036  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: Re: LD3 Option

Originally posted by Manticore
post picture please !
i mean the new rack, not the old rack !
Manticore is offline  
Old 09-24-2003, 11:55 PM
  #14037  
fai
Regional Moderator
Thread Starter
 
fai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 765
Default ?

Friends, have someone ever been to this RC shop at Tokyo: www.rc-champ.co.jp? As it's a little bit far away from JR station...
Thanks!
fai is offline  
Old 09-25-2003, 12:05 AM
  #14038  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

nope never been there !
Manticore is offline  
Old 09-25-2003, 12:06 AM
  #14039  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,645
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: ?

Originally posted by fai
Friends, have someone ever been to this RC shop at Tokyo: www.rc-champ.co.jp? As it's a little bit far away from JR station...
Thanks!
HEHEHE...how to SHOPPING..haha..sorry its so funny HOW TO SHOPPING
disaster999 is offline  
Old 09-25-2003, 12:09 AM
  #14040  
fai
Regional Moderator
Thread Starter
 
fai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 765
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
nope never been there !
Thanks! Oops, hope to get reply from DTM then!
fai is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.