Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HK Talk Version 1.1

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2003, 05:34 PM
Tech Champion

Default Re: Team Atlas EP brushes information...

Originally posted by Corse-R
Hi:

Have some 'Kr' type motors near to arrive to my hands (not Reedys - Made by Jim Greenemeyer) and need to know an equivalent to one brush that I've used on the past but on laydown rather than standup style like came on Ti models.

The brushes are the Team Atlas MH7-078 - 'Sprint silver brush' is a pack of 3 pairs of brushes. Can anyone give me the part no. for the laydown model if its available? Thanks in advance.
here is part information about motor and brushes of Atlas. You will find the part number you want.

http://www.miwahobby.co.jp/atlasa/eatlas/emotors.html
Old 03-04-2003, 06:18 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Raymond
Oh, I see what you mean: Control Center - young men; King's Hobby - old men??

But the most important thing is the bottom line, and no BS.
I finally discovered where is King's hobby last nite. Just wondering what is King's hobby major business?
i don't see many parts there!

Anyone know who still stock PRO3's parts?
even CC has no Graphite A-arm set
Old 03-04-2003, 09:09 PM
fai
Regional Moderator

Default Re: Re: Re: alex racing EJ

Originally posted by FUK_WRX
hello? i was advised by the Alex agent here in Australia that they make comet parts in HK is this true? If so who keeps most comet parts in HK i just need a few suspension bits and chassis bits hope you could help.

Apart from that is anyone selling a whole MR4TC with all the SSG graphite peices in here PM me if you are im reli interested
Hmmm... I think you can contact Control Centre to see if they have any Alex parts in stock... (They had started a thread in this website)

For MR4TC, DTM is right! Control Centre once again...
Old 03-04-2003, 09:12 PM
fai
Regional Moderator

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Mingfinity
I finally discovered where is King's hobby last nite. Just wondering what is King's hobby major business?

[/QUOTE

How about Jet Hobby? Or Ah Kwok's shop... The first shop on the right when heading into our "RC plaza"! (sorry, I forgot its name)

Old 03-04-2003, 09:13 PM
fai
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by dtm
Change car every 2 months!!! Thats a bit late...I normally change cars after about 10 packs!!! hehe...... I'm building a TA04R right now....Tamiya year!!
Why don't you wait for the one full of graphite? I saw someone nearly melt the batt. and tub-chasis once ran with 9T motor...
Old 03-04-2003, 11:00 PM
Tech Adept

[QUOTE]Originally posted by fai
Originally posted by Mingfinity

[/QUOTE

How about Jet Hobby? Or Ah Kwok's shop... The first shop on the right when heading into our "RC plaza"! (sorry, I forgot its name)

Kwok's shop = the one beside CC?
or the one opposite?

Jet hobby.. i will try.. due to LOW RESALE value.. i think i will keep my PRO3 and just buy some spare parts and keep it as antique!
Old 03-04-2003, 11:42 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by fai
Why don't you wait for the one full of graphite? I saw someone nearly melt the batt. and tub-chasis once ran with 9T motor...
Yes, I want to melt the chassis so I can buy another car!!! hehehe..... Don't like the SSG version I want to play with tub version....haven't run a tub car for a long time....
Old 03-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)
Cool

Originally posted by ernestf
the guy in rcmodel hk - GP forum is killing me .......

if i am in HK now, i think i will send his car to the wall in PYC and make him changing car EVERY HOUR (if he can afford) instead of every two months.
I don't know why you and Manticore always got pissed with him. There're many ppl BS in the world. But I won't care. Unfortunately I have sold out my NTC3, otherwise I can teach him how to drive this car WITHOUT any theory behind me. I love this car. But, believe it or not, someone approached me after I run it the last time at PYC. He asked if I'm willing to sell my car to him. I said I would consider. 2 days later, I'm out of GP.

PS: on the same day, I lost my glasses.
Old 03-05-2003, 01:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally posted by dtm
Change car every 2 months!!! Thats a bit late...I normally change cars after about 10 packs!!! hehe...... I'm building a TA04R right now....Tamiya year!!
Hey, how about M03?
Old 03-05-2003, 03:26 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Diva: how's your MY02 going on??
Old 03-05-2003, 03:28 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Mingfinity
Kwok's shop = the one beside CC?
or the one opposite?

Jet hobby.. i will try.. due to LOW RESALE value.. i think i will keep my PRO3 and just buy some spare parts and keep it as antique!
Nono, it's inside Yan On building... Next to a gun shop named 'Doctor...'!
Old 03-05-2003, 05:41 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by Diva
I don't know why you and Manticore always got pissed with him. There're many ppl BS in the world. But I won't care. Unfortunately I have sold out my NTC3, otherwise I can teach him how to drive this car WITHOUT any theory behind me. I love this car. But, believe it or not, someone approached me after I run it the last time at PYC. He asked if I'm willing to sell my car to him. I said I would consider. 2 days later, I'm out of GP.

PS: on the same day, I lost my glasses.
Not only manticore and ernestf hate him~
ME TOO~
Old 03-05-2003, 06:07 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by PeterCheung
Not only manticore and ernestf hate him~
ME TOO~
Seems that guy has so many theory behind~
Old 03-05-2003, 06:21 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Diva
Hey, how about M03?
Its still here...come to EGR this weekend...the car is a total scream on the small track. We had 3 of them running with the same colour scheme....4 would be even more crazy. Don't throw away the kit std tires they work great in the front with HPI in the back!!
Old 03-05-2003, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by dtm
Its still here...come to EGR this weekend...the car is a total scream on the small track. We had 3 of them running with the same colour scheme....4 would be even more crazy. Don't throw away the kit std tires they work great in the front with HPI in the back!!
Are you involved in those group that play untill 2 to 3 am in EGR?
I always saw a group of MINI playing very late in EGR

I play touring car until 2am also..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.