HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 01-13-2003, 09:29 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by dtm
Manticore- There are some nice Tamiya Alloy shock bodies available for your F201...only Yen 1000 for a pair!! Also Tamiya have there own new shock shaft and delrin piston for the F201.... looks nicer than the ones we got ages ago!!!
i have a set of tobee shock bodes already. it is very nice and I dont need to struggle with the shims but i need to source the right size piston for it
Old 01-13-2003, 05:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

dtm, this is too bad ! i already have my Square shocks body / shaft for my F201, it cost 3 times more .......
Old 01-13-2003, 08:48 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey everyone...MISS ME?? hahaha....havent even touch this site in like...4 months now...how is everyone?
haha...cant believe its still in hk talk verion 1.1!! hehe..anyways...just to let you know....im in college now, me and my friends just started up a R/C car club, call speed scale team. we are currently running 1/12 and is slowly moving to GP next year! haha...didnt think that i would still be racing when im in college....anyways.....ill keep you guys posted!
laters!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:35 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Manticore
no no, you will be outdated soon !! i am going to have a GPM muffler very soon !
I will never be able to cacth up once you put that "blue" anodised exhaust one with the silver camfers!!!!!! I give up!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:37 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

GP is fun. wear a mask just like dtm did last year !
I still have my Mcdull mask...ready for next season!!!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:38 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

i have a set of tobee shock bodes already. it is very nice and I dont need to struggle with the shims but i need to source the right size piston for it
Tamiya pistons very nice....1 hole, 2 hole 3 holes!!!!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:39 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by ernestf
dtm, this is too bad ! i already have my Square shocks body / shaft for my F201, it cost 3 times more .......
I know...those where the ones I bought too...they are still in the packing!!
Old 01-13-2003, 09:40 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Whatever-_-"
hey everyone...MISS ME?? hahaha....havent even touch this site in like...4 months now...how is everyone?
haha...cant believe its still in hk talk verion 1.1!! hehe..anyways...just to let you know....im in college now, me and my friends just started up a R/C car club, call speed scale team. we are currently running 1/12 and is slowly moving to GP next year! haha...didnt think that i would still be racing when im in college....anyways.....ill keep you guys posted!
laters!
What happened to TLC- America Branch???!!
Old 01-13-2003, 11:29 PM
Tech Elite

we now have the TLC HK, extend to Singapore branch already. Why not further extend to US ?
Old 01-14-2003, 01:19 AM
Tech Elite

diva, why are u selling your NTC3 ? the aerodynamics did not work for u ??? or it worked too good and want to share with others ?
Old 01-14-2003, 01:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally posted by ernestf
diva, why are u selling your NTC3 ? the aerodynamics did not work for u ??? or it worked too good and want to share with others ?
This is my usual strategy. I put everything I'm playing (servo, esc, cars) for sale. Once there is anybody interested, I'll let it go and try other stuff. Not because I don't like it but I'm not a collector. Don't you remember?
Old 01-14-2003, 01:41 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Diva
This is my usual strategy. I put everything I'm playing (servo, esc, cars) for sale. Once there is anybody interested, I'll let it go and try other stuff. Not because I don't like it but I'm not a collector. Don't you remember?
Diva, Huarrh... You're going to sell you NTC3... But you said you'll play it this...

Then, when will your unique 414M be on sale??!! I liked its unique battery placement...
Old 01-14-2003, 01:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

One more thing. Toy is toy. It's like stock. I was taught not to pay "hearts" to a company's stock. I know some people lost lots of money because he wasn't willing to sell the shares of the company he "loved" while the stock price fell like water-fall. I also know some people were upset because of the depreciation of the toys he's running.

To me, keep on changing means keep on having fun. I won't fall in love with any car but I just love to play.

fai: if you also share my principles, get rid of Barracuda asap.
Old 01-14-2003, 01:44 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by dtm
You should quit smoking.......or sit further away from those smelly GPs.......
DTM: Oh! I'm a non-smoker... But I think the only way to cease smog coming out from my month is to stop talking!!! It's really cold and dry last Sat.!
Old 01-14-2003, 01:50 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Diva
One more thing. Toy is toy. It's like stock. I was taught not to pay "hearts" to a company's stock. I know some people lost lots of money because he wasn't willing to sell the shares of the company he "loved" while the stock price fell like water-fall. I also know some people were upset because of the depreciation of the toys he's running.

To me, keep on changing means keep on having fun. I won't fall in love with any car but I just love to play.

fai: if you also share my principles, get rid of Barracuda asap.
Diva: HaHa... But my principle is to keep running the same car until it can't run fast with you anymore!! Then it's time to have a new car!! That's why I finally gave up the pro3 (can't afford to buy options/options&options anymore) and the Type T (really can't run fast anymore, maybe need some drilling to the chasis)!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.