HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 01-12-2003, 04:58 PM
  #12136  
Tech Master
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: sleepy town
Posts: 1,279
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
that's happen to me ! wife was on track to pick me up last weekend ....

but this should not happen again.

i manage to "sell" some Sat classes to my wife, and she engaged already
hahah
Diva you should enrol your missy to yoga classes,pottery classes and what ever class u can think of
so that you have alot of time..
Look at ernest.. he went home at 2pm on sat..
instead of the usual 12..
Jack is offline  
Old 01-12-2003, 09:57 PM
  #12137  
fai
Regional Moderator
Thread Starter
 
fai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 765
Default

Originally posted by Jack
hahah
Diva you should enrol your missy to yoga classes,pottery classes and what ever class u can think of
so that you have alot of time..
Look at ernest.. he went home at 2pm on sat..
instead of the usual 12..
HaHa, Jack, I think it should be 2am on sat... Otherwise, I assume Ernest starts racing at Friday 7pm and he ends at 2pm on Sat... The running time will be a total of 19 hours!!!
fai is offline  
Old 01-12-2003, 09:59 PM
  #12138  
fai
Regional Moderator
Thread Starter
 
fai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 765
Default

I finally got a sore throat after Sat... Track surface temp.=8C, with smog coming out from our month...
fai is offline  
Old 01-12-2003, 10:32 PM
  #12139  
Tech Master
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: sleepy town
Posts: 1,279
Default

Originally posted by fai
HaHa, Jack, I think it should be 2am on sat... Otherwise, I assume Ernest starts racing at Friday 7pm and he ends at 2pm on Sat... The running time will be a total of 19 hours!!!
nono no..
ever since he came to singapore.. he is only allow to have about 4 hrs of play
so he will wake up like 7 am on sat.
charges his batts with all his 3 charger
then at about 9. he will leave and hit the track.. then play till about 12.. then he will rush back home..
hehhehehe
Jack is offline  
Old 01-12-2003, 10:35 PM
  #12140  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,142
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

dtm: have you taken your revenge against Jong Sau Lo? His attitude is amazing. When he cut you, it's your fault to block his way. But when he was cut, he blamed you -- your fault again. No wonder that Lawrence was so irritated

If you haven't taken any action, tell us when. Even on 1:1 car
Diva is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 12:09 AM
  #12141  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Diva
dtm: have you taken your revenge against Jong Sau Lo? His attitude is amazing. When he cut you, it's your fault to block his way. But when he was cut, he blamed you -- your fault again. No wonder that Lawrence was so irritated

If you haven't taken any action, tell us when. Even on 1:1 car
you are putting oil on fire !
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 01:36 AM
  #12142  
fai
Regional Moderator
Thread Starter
 
fai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 765
Default

Originally posted by Diva
dtm: have you taken your revenge against Jong Sau Lo? His attitude is amazing. When he cut you, it's your fault to block his way. But when he was cut, he blamed you -- your fault again. No wonder that Lawrence was so irritated

If you haven't taken any action, tell us when. Even on 1:1 car
Diva, DTM needs to fix his car's exhaust pipe first before having a 1:1 race!

DTM: How's your car getting on?? OK now?
fai is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 03:17 AM
  #12143  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Originally posted by Diva
You knew I was in a rush. So why did you still block my way in the track? I didn't want to kick your ass. BTW, when will you play your EP?
manticore IS playing EP...To him, GP means Gas Powered and EP means Engine Powered...
KY9fat is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 05:01 AM
  #12144  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by fai
Diva, DTM needs to fix his car's exhaust pipe first before having a 1:1 race!

DTM: How's your car getting on?? OK now?
Sorted on Sunday.....$5xxx out of pocket...but now I have an exhaust which is almost as large as Manticores!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 05:03 AM
  #12145  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
you are putting oil on fire !
I have reserved the same battery pack to throw at him when he does it again!!! It's got his name on it!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 05:04 AM
  #12146  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by fai
I finally got a sore throat after Sat... Track surface temp.=8C, with smog coming out from our month...
You should quit smoking.......or sit further away from those smelly GPs.......
dtm is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 07:55 AM
  #12147  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Manticore- There are some nice Tamiya Alloy shock bodies available for your F201...only Yen 1000 for a pair!! Also Tamiya have there own new shock shaft and delrin piston for the F201.... looks nicer than the ones we got ages ago!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 09:18 AM
  #12148  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat
manticore IS playing EP...To him, GP means Gas Powered and EP means Engine Powered...
you are damn right !
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 09:25 AM
  #12149  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm
Sorted on Sunday.....$5xxx out of pocket...but now I have an exhaust which is almost as large as Manticores!!!!!
no no, you will be outdated soon !! i am going to have a GPM muffler very soon !
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-13-2003, 09:27 AM
  #12150  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm
You should quit smoking.......or sit further away from those smelly GPs.......
GP is fun. wear a mask just like dtm did last year !
Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.