HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 01-10-2003, 01:52 AM
  #12091  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Diva
Don't know why you think I'm him. I'm teamdivahk.


I know
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 03:11 AM
  #12092  
Tech Regular
 
PeterCheung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Tai Po, Hong Kong
Posts: 381
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
manti, what do u mean ? i don't quite get it .....
teamxxxxxhk is a guy in rcxxxxx.com.hk,
he bull sh!t a lot~~
PeterCheung is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 05:51 AM
  #12093  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

just a joker.

or i always call them PM - pro mouth ....
ernestf is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 07:21 AM
  #12094  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by fai
Any RC this week ... at PYC??!!
Of course.....see you there??
dtm is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 07:24 AM
  #12095  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by PeterCheung
teamxxxxxhk is a guy in rcxxxxx.com.hk,
he bull sh!t a lot~~
haha...is he one of the "slow" guys that is always getting in the way of my EPs at PYC!!!!!! Don't understand why people run GP if it can't even keep up with an EP...embarassing!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 07:32 AM
  #12096  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,130
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
haha...is he one of the "slow" guys that is always getting in the way of my EPs at PYC!!!!!! Don't understand why people run GP if it can't even keep up with an EP...embarassing!!!!!!
4 cell EP should always be able to "cut" GP. But don't try your Corally on my USA-1
Diva is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 08:18 AM
  #12097  
Tech Regular
 
PeterCheung's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: Tai Po, Hong Kong
Posts: 381
Default

Originally posted by dtm
haha...is he one of the "slow" guys that is always getting in the way of my EPs at PYC!!!!!! Don't understand why people run GP if it can't even keep up with an EP...embarassing!!!!!!
i don't know who he is yet~haha
PeterCheung is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 08:55 AM
  #12098  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Diva
4 cell EP should always be able to "cut" GP. But don't try your Corally on my USA-1
I'm not worried....2 spare cars ready tomorrow!!! Lets see how fragile those NTC3 A arms really are!!! hehe..........
dtm is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 09:56 AM
  #12099  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

I will give him Tri-turbo if I know who he is !
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 10:30 AM
  #12100  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
I will give him Tri-turbo if I know who he is !
http://www.rcmodel.com.hk/lb5000/top...pic=901&show=0

Watch out Manti, he will used his :-
"I observed Barry Baker and discover that his can turn very fast in corners and the other HK guys canˇ¦t, must be his NTC 3 flat bottom chassis created a lot of down force that suck the car round the corner and lets Talk about (sorry Bull sh!t about) Aerodynamics for 3 pages, and lets all lower our chassis to 1mm ride hight Theoryˇ¨does a barrow role with his car with a flip of a button and T-bone you back.
Oh.The short translation is for the benefit of Mr.dtm since he can't read Chiness
KY9fat is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 10:43 AM
  #12101  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat
http://www.rcmodel.com.hk/lb5000/top...pic=901&show=0

Watch out Manti, he will used his :-
"I observed Barry Baker and discover that his can turn very fast in corners and the other HK guys canˇ¦t, must be his NTC 3 flat bottom chassis created a lot of down force that suck the car round the corner and lets Talk about (sorry Bull sh!t about) Aerodynamics for 3 pages, and lets all lower our chassis to 1mm ride hight Theoryˇ¨does a barrow role with his car with a flip of a button and T-bone you back.
Oh.The short translation is for the benefit of Mr.dtm since he can't read Chiness
now I can read better with Mr. KY's translation.

His car sucks !
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 04:31 PM
  #12102  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
haha...is he one of the "slow" guys that is always getting in the way of my EPs at PYC!!!!!! Don't understand why people run GP if it can't even keep up with an EP...embarassing!!!!!!
dtm, come singapore, you will see a lot ....
ernestf is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 04:33 PM
  #12103  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
I will give him Tri-turbo if I know who he is !
T-bone him to make his chassis 0 mm to the ground and cannot not any more cuz he like "stick to the ground rule" !
ernestf is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 04:50 PM
  #12104  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
dtm, come singapore, you will see a lot ....
is Jack one of them?
Manticore is offline  
Old 01-10-2003, 04:51 PM
  #12105  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
T-bone him to make his chassis 0 mm to the ground and cannot not any more cuz he like "stick to the ground rule" !
definitely !
Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.