Community
Wiki Posts
Search

HK Talk Version 1.1

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-2002, 03:46 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by ernestf
finally, i can be online again !!! miss HK a lot !
too bad that i cannot access internet at home yet (need to find apartment to move cuz still stay in services apartment provided by company) so no icq for at least a month. but at least i can access internet at work !
air is hot here, expecting some rain to lower the temp ! pass by the RC track in the way to my home from airport. god, it is such a long way to go to the track from my home ! a real car seems to be necessary, but the wife won't approve the budget until she join me next year !!! and actally i can get a benz in HK for the same cost of buying a civic in SG need to think about it seriously.
ppl are friendly here in general, and girls are wearing less clothes
the bad thing is i need to cook and clean/dry/press my clothes by my self until i rent my apartment and hire a mate.
u guys need to update me on any new products available in HK !!! pls !!!!
Glad to hear from you Ernest !!!

You are making me to consider changing my holiday destination from Shanghai to Singapore (for girls with less clothes)

Keep us posted !
Old 06-24-2002, 03:50 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

manti, sure u are welcome to visit, i can spare an extra room for u in the month of july. when u are talking about the girls/women here, i think u are not only changing your plan from shanghai to singapore, but also changing the scope to incl your family to excl your family, right ?
Old 06-24-2002, 04:19 AM
Tech Champion

manti, sure u are welcome to visit, i can spare an extra room for u in the month of july. when u are talking about the girls/women here, i think u are not only changing your plan from shanghai to singapore, but also changing the scope to incl your family to excl your family, right ?
You are evil !!
Old 06-24-2002, 04:26 AM
Tech Master

hey ern..good to hear u come in one piece....
so how about it... i bring you to the place that i promise you next sat???
game enough?
Old 06-24-2002, 06:29 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by White cat
DTM, how's your TB EVO II?
Did you put a curse on it??? It has been poorly since new!!!
Old 06-24-2002, 06:31 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

.......... when u are talking about the girls/women here, ..............
I want to come too...I want to come too!!!!!!
Old 06-24-2002, 06:33 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

...................... a real car seems to be necessary, but the wife won't approve the budget until she join me next year !!! and actally i can get a benz in HK for the same cost of buying a civic in SG need to think about it seriously.
ppl are friendly here in general, and girls are wearing less clothes
Don't you need to buy a license first??? That will kill even more of your budget!!!!!
Old 06-24-2002, 08:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

So your wife are not with you now. And you're spotting the clothes on those girls. Ummm.... let me think.... you won't have time for RC at the moment.

Have you been to the bars at Uchid road? Those girls from Air Singapore gather there. Your eyes won't be staved for ice-cream
Old 06-24-2002, 09:41 PM
Regional Moderator

Pore mui!!!!! Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2002, 03:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Diva

So your wife are not with you now. And you're spotting the clothes on those girls. Ummm.... let me think.... you won't have time for RC at the moment.

Have you been to the bars at Uchid road? Those girls from Air Singapore gather there. Your eyes won't be staved for ice-cream
yes, u are right ! i have no time for RC so far altho i have brought quite a few of them with me. but my time is spending in my office, and cook/exercise (jogging on the street, nothing else !) i will go out to look for an apartment for rent this coming weekend. not sure where is the uchid road yet, will have to find out. but one of my wife's friend (who is from SG airline) will take me out to dinner tomorrow
Old 06-25-2002, 03:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dtm

I want to come too...I want to come too!!!!!!
come on come on !
Old 06-25-2002, 03:49 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dtm

Don't you need to buy a license first??? That will kill even more of your budget!!!!!
the price of the car (as mark in the agent's shop) will already incl the license price (what they call COE in singapore). this lic can be traded, and it is only valid for 10 years. however, u can either sell your old lic (if not expired yet) or trade in a new one when changing new car. of cuz, the cost of the COE will be vary depends on the expiry date.
i will let my wife taking bus and MRT and see what she will suggest after a few months
Old 06-25-2002, 04:15 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

....................i will let my wife taking bus and MRT and see what she will suggest after a few months
haha...good idea!!! After a few shopping trips with big heavy bags I'm sure she'll come round to increasing your 'car' spending budget!!!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2002, 05:32 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dtm

haha...good idea!!! After a few shopping trips with big heavy bags I'm sure she'll come round to increasing your 'car' spending budget!!!!!!!!
and under 36 degree C hot air and shinny sun !
Old 06-25-2002, 06:10 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

and under 36 degree C hot air and shinny sun !
at this rate...you'll be buying a Merc!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.