HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 06-09-2002, 09:02 AM
  #10171  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,044
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


The Corally 9x2 is the worst wind for Corally....11, 10 and 8 turns are very good....9???? is very strange.....I was disappointed with my 9x2.......

What happened to your brushes...did they change colour??
sure the brushes wear (a little more than normal 3 packs situation) abnormally, and turn color. the comm looks not too bad. manti also killed his corally 9x2 last nite. i will get 10x2 next time.
ernestf is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:04 AM
  #10172  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


sure the brushes wear (a little more than normal 3 packs situation) abnormally, and turn color. the comm looks not too bad. manti also killed his corally 9x2 last nite. i will get 10x2 next time.
Make sure you get the 10x2 'Silver' wind......this is VERY good.
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:08 AM
  #10173  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

I was trying out a new combination yesterday which was better than I expected.....Yokomo S-Pro can with Altas Neo SS 11x2. It had about the right balance of torque and revs for PYC!! I will stick with this for the time being!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:08 AM
  #10174  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm
So what did you buy in MK today Manticore???
want to get the xray front upper bumper plate!! but nothing available. it was broken with the run when I had the tire traction on !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:12 AM
  #10175  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


want to get the xray front upper bumper plate!! but nothing available. it was broken with the run when I had the tire traction on !!
I have spare!!!.....you want???
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:13 AM
  #10176  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


I have spare!!!.....you want???
ok but i dont want the one which is cut in the middle for the transponder
Manticore is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:14 AM
  #10177  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore

ok but i dont want the one which is cut in the middle for the transponder
No lah....second batch original!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:17 AM
  #10178  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


No lah....second batch original!!
oh good, please reserve it for me !! thank Q very much !
Manticore is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:20 AM
  #10179  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


oh good, please reserve it for me !! thank Q very much !
No probs....are you going down to MK tomorrow?...I can leave it at PG!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:22 AM
  #10180  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


No probs....are you going down to MK tomorrow?...I can leave it at PG!!
may or may not be !! I think you leave it with Uncle Chan is better !! Uncle Chan is more sincere !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 09:23 AM
  #10181  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


may or may not be !! I think you leave it with Uncle Chan is better !! Uncle Chan is more sincere !!
Thats true....I'll leave it at Uncle Chans then...you can pick it up whenever.

I heard that Uncle Chan's Alex was running very well last night....shame he showed up so late!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 04:10 PM
  #10182  
Tech Fanatic
 
MOTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 821
Default HELLO!

Hi there! hope I am not disturbing but would you guys pls help me? see I am going to HK for the first time and am wondering were I can get cheap stuff for my TC3. And also some Electronics like ESC's and good batts and also servos and a Motor Dyno that is made by Integy, your help would be great! thanks guys!
MOTO is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 06:48 PM
  #10183  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: HELLO!

Originally posted by MOTO
Hi there! hope I am not disturbing but would you guys pls help me? see I am going to HK for the first time and am wondering were I can get cheap stuff for my TC3. And also some Electronics like ESC's and good batts and also servos and a Motor Dyno that is made by Integy, your help would be great! thanks guys!
Most of the hobby shops in Hong Kong can be found in MongKong, Dundas Street and Kwong Wah Street. There should have around 10 to 15 shops around. TC3 is quite popular in Hong Kong and you should be able to find some great hop ups here.


Last edited by Manticore; 06-09-2002 at 06:50 PM.
Manticore is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 10:40 PM
  #10184  
Tech Fanatic
 
MOTO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 821
Default

Manticore: Thanks so much would you know how to get in touch with GPM? i need a part from them. there the only ones who make this certain part for the TC3.

CHEERS!
MOTO is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 11:26 PM
  #10185  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by MOTO
Manticore: Thanks so much would you know how to get in touch with GPM? i need a part from them. there the only ones who make this certain part for the TC3.

CHEERS!
I dont recommend GPM to anybody. the only words I would say is "DAMN". if it is only made by GPM, then it is no way you should not buy it from them. GPM shop is located at the street that I mentioned. But be sure get what you want but not something the salesperson wants you to buy !!

Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.