HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 06-08-2002, 07:40 PM
  #10156  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,039
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

nice to run with u guys last nite in PYC, really enjoy it except the head-crash with the red F360
i hope we can still meet on track in the coming two weeks !!!
ernestf is offline  
Old 06-08-2002, 08:02 PM
  #10157  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
nice to run with u guys last nite in PYC, really enjoy it except the head-crash with the red F360
i hope we can still meet on track in the coming two weeks !!!
You mean you want to meet us or the F360 ?

Manticore is offline  
Old 06-08-2002, 08:57 PM
  #10158  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,039
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

manti, sure i wanna to meet u and other players in this forum before i go
but i want to see these two F360 again for target practice !
ernestf is offline  
Old 06-08-2002, 09:55 PM
  #10159  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
nice to run with u guys last nite in PYC, really enjoy it except the head-crash with the red F360
i hope we can still meet on track in the coming two weeks !!!
Your YM was FAST!!!! Old....but FAST!!!! Shame that 360 disappeared after wiping you out.....there was a big queue waiting to take him out!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-08-2002, 09:57 PM
  #10160  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Manticore- Forgot to ask you how your Xray was doing last night? Judging by your switch back to the Type T....not good!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-08-2002, 10:38 PM
  #10161  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm
Manticore- Forgot to ask you how your Xray was doing last night? Judging by your switch back to the Type T....not good!!!
the xray was good only when I didnt apply tire traction compound !!!!! blame on Ah Ying !!!
Manticore is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:24 AM
  #10162  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,039
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Sorex 32R worked great on Sat nite !!!
I will go MK to stock up some more GM03 (with eyelets) brushes !! it perform last nite with Yoko 10x2, even with old old Parasonics blue cells !!!!

But some problem happen on my Corally 9x2 comm, a new set of GM03 wear out on only 3 runs ! must have something wrong ....
ernestf is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:29 AM
  #10163  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,039
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Your YM was FAST!!!! Old....but FAST!!!! Shame that 360 disappeared after wiping you out.....there was a big queue waiting to take him out!!!!
yes, my old YM34 was fast on Sat nite, but, there was a HKS Altessa in black color which overtake me after the u-turn, wonder who drove this DAMN FAST car
ernestf is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:44 AM
  #10164  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


yes, my old YM34 was fast on Sat nite, but, there was a HKS Altessa in black color which overtake me after the u-turn, wonder who drove this DAMN FAST car
haha....I'm having to rethink my setup......the car was faster than the driver on Saturday !!!!! Still oversteering on left turns!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:46 AM
  #10165  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

The F201 Ferrari body shells are now available in MK....damn expensive!!!

I got myself a Tamiya Opel V8 Coupe....I think this shell looks quite 'cute'!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:47 AM
  #10166  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


the xray was good only when I didnt apply tire traction compound !!!!! blame on Ah Ying !!!
Ah Ying is going to sort out my Evo setup problem!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:47 AM
  #10167  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,039
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

dtm, how the feel of riding an Alfa 156 ? i like the color very much
ernestf is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:50 AM
  #10168  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
dtm, how the feel of riding an Alfa 156 ? i like the color very much
Its quite nice...I drove it to Saigon today....suspension is more bumpy than my Coupe because Mr Dick is running drop springs and Novitec dampers!!!!

I think I'm going to lower my coupe sooooon!!!! Once I have the turbo fixed!!!

The colour is very nice.........even if it is not a classic Alfa colour!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:56 AM
  #10169  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
But some problem happen on my Corally 9x2 comm, a new set of GM03 wear out on only 3 runs ! must have something wrong ....
The Corally 9x2 is the worst wind for Corally....11, 10 and 8 turns are very good....9???? is very strange.....I was disappointed with my 9x2.......

What happened to your brushes...did they change colour??
dtm is offline  
Old 06-09-2002, 07:59 AM
  #10170  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

So what did you buy in MK today Manticore???
dtm is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.