HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 10-01-2001, 07:46 PM
Tech Master

Disaster999: Can you provide more information about those GP cell?? Is it sub-C size???
Old 10-01-2001, 07:47 PM
Tech Master

Anyone tried both V12WE and XC??What are the big different of them??? Is V12WE a good ESC??Since the price of it now dropped to $650 only
Old 10-01-2001, 10:16 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

the GP cells are regular R/C cell we use! the packing is light green with no graphics on it, it looks really plain. according to Au Tau, he said that the cells have a longer run time than the Panasonic, sanyon, and powers battery, and it has the same amount of punch as powers cells...thats all i know!
Old 10-01-2001, 10:17 PM
Regional Moderator

Ah10: oh...icic...but whats a biturbo engine? i only heard of a twin turbo....
Old 10-01-2001, 10:33 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Disaster999
Ah10: oh...icic...but whats a biturbo engine? i only heard of a twin turbo....
It just terminology of expressing 2 turbos, but most of the time when they use Twin Turbo meaning sequential turbos, in other words usually 2 different sizes of turbo working with each other, one works on bottom end and the other one works on high end.

Now Biturbo usually applies towards european cars and gernerally german power house dont like inline engine(in 2 turbo issue) and Biturbo meaning one turbo on each bank!

Hope this will give you a better idea!
Old 10-01-2001, 10:59 PM
Regional Moderator

Ah10: oh...icic...thanks1
Old 10-02-2001, 12:16 AM
Tech Addict

Fai: will a Pro3 push without the upperdeck or graphite chassis? i have both one-ways in my car.. but i haven't try it yet.
Old 10-02-2001, 01:32 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

ME-student: It's interesting to say that I just got the HB upper deck last Saturday! I've installed it but have't tried it yet. I found that it's really no need to uninstall it when putting in the battery, just sliding in the battery will be ok!
I heard that pro3 will be more 'responsively' once the upper deck is installed, I'll tell you the result once I test it.
Old 10-02-2001, 01:39 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Dtm: Do you know that Fantom armature will be my next best-buy armature??
Old 10-02-2001, 01:40 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

Mars: What's your result on Sunday?
Old 10-02-2001, 01:47 AM
Tech Addict

Fai: can you tell me how you can fit the battery in without removing the upperdeck? coz i heard its not possible even with the Hotbody one....
Old 10-02-2001, 02:13 AM
fai
Regional Moderator

ME-student: The trick is that once your HB upper deck is installed, you must slide your battery through the front belt in front of your transmitter. I've my transmitter standing upward so that I can do this more easily... Also, you have to take the front left wheel off and adjust your servo so that both your knuckle arms are steering left. Otherwise you cannot slide in your battery easily.

Another trick is that if you're using battery tubes, the rear tube should be ironed at an angle 45 degree pointing to the front (the tube at the last cell). If you don't do this, it will be impossible to slide in the battery as the spur gear will block the whole battery.

For the battery holder, just do that same as the battery, but slide its rear end to the position over the rear shaft. If you do that, the front of the batttery holder will then have enough space to get in...

Hur... really difficult to explain but trust me, it's really like magic once you can do it!
Old 10-02-2001, 03:02 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by fai
ME-student: The trick is that once your HB upper deck is installed, you must slide your battery through the front belt in front of your transmitter. I've my transmitter standing upward so that I can do this more easily... Also, you have to take the front left wheel off and adjust your servo so that both your knuckle arms are steering left. Otherwise you cannot slide in your battery easily.

Another trick is that if you're using battery tubes, the rear tube should be ironed at an angle 45 degree pointing to the front (the tube at the last cell). If you don't do this, it will be impossible to slide in the battery as the spur gear will block the whole battery.

For the battery holder, just do that same as the battery, but slide its rear end to the position over the rear shaft. If you do that, the front of the batttery holder will then have enough space to get in...

Hur... really difficult to explain but trust me, it's really like magic once you can do it!
Receiver or transmitter??
Old 10-02-2001, 03:33 AM
Regional Moderator

the GP cell looks like this

Old 10-02-2001, 08:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by fai
ME-student: The trick is that once your HB upper deck is installed, you must slide your battery through the front belt in front of your transmitter. ......
I can build a X-ray in that time

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.