HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 05-04-2002, 10:38 AM
  #8161  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Honda Stream is very nice...for a 7 seater!!!!
how do u know ? it could be my next car according to my wife instruction.
ernestf is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:38 AM
  #8162  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

I don't expect much improvement in that department on the Fiat!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:39 AM
  #8163  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


how do u know ? it could be my next car according to my wife instruction.


Well.....we will see who wears the 'trousers' around your house then!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:39 AM
  #8164  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
I don't expect much improvement in that department on the Fiat!!!
somehow, i found the MR-S is not a bad choice tho.
ernestf is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:40 AM
  #8165  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


somehow, i found the MR-S is not a bad choice tho.
2 seater to 7 seater........who will win the debate!!!!???!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:40 AM
  #8166  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


2 seater to 7 seater........who will win the debate!!!!???!!!
nono, dont mean to compare the stream with mr-s. i mean mr-s is not bad choice when compare to fiat
ernestf is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:41 AM
  #8167  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


somehow, i found the MR-S is not a bad choice tho.
Where will you put all your RC stuff????

I wanted an Alfa GTV...until I saw the 2 tiny dog seats in the back and the even smaller boot space!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:42 AM
  #8168  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


nono, dont mean to compare the stream with mr-s. i mean mr-s is not bad choice when compare to fiat
ic- but mr-s is a much smaller car with no rear seats!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:43 AM
  #8169  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


ic- but mr-s is a much smaller car with no rear seats!!!
a 2-seater fit you better ! hehe
ernestf is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:45 AM
  #8170  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Bed Time.
ernestf is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:45 AM
  #8171  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by dtm


ic- but mr-s is a much smaller car with no rear seats!!!
Also according to the insurance companies....it is an even harder car to get insurance!!!! They really don't like 2 doors and cabriolets. I have been buying my insurance from AIA for the last 7 years....full NCB....15+ years driving...not a single claim to my policy......and those b#stards still won't insure me on the Fiat!!!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 10:46 AM
  #8172  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
Bed Time.
nite...nite!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 08:29 PM
  #8173  
Tech Master
 
hurhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,461
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Also according to the insurance companies....it is an even harder car to get insurance!!!! They really don't like 2 doors and cabriolets. I have been buying my insurance from AIA for the last 7 years....full NCB....15+ years driving...not a single claim to my policy......and those b#stards still won't insure me on the Fiat!!!!!!!!
bcos they know how u turboed people cars in PYC and afraid u would do the same thing to 1/1 cars.

dtm, u an arsenal fan? Im a ManU fan.....
hurhur is offline  
Old 05-04-2002, 09:09 PM
  #8174  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by hurhur

dtm, u an arsenal fan? Im a ManU fan.....
haha....watch Arsenal beat Man U during mid week and take the championship.....hahaha....I've been supporting Arsenal since I was 5...when I lived about 2 minutes away from the Highbury Ground!!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 05-05-2002, 04:06 AM
  #8175  
Tech Master
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 1,169
Default

Atlas YM34 Type-Si
http://www.miwahobby.co.jp/
A better drivetrain
Tsubasa Sakai is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.