HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 04-29-2002, 08:59 AM
  #7981  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Thats why they are being packaged that way.........you have to take the good with the bad!!!!!
packaged? who packaged them? the shop or square?
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 12:31 AM
  #7982  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

new batch of F201 will be available this saturday. get one before the shops fry up the price again.
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 04:28 AM
  #7983  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


packaged? who packaged them? the shop or square?
haha.....the shop!!!!!! he knows that if they are sold seperately he will be left with a load of blue turnbuckles and no front one way and motor mount!!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 04:29 AM
  #7984  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
new batch of F201 will be available this saturday. get one before the shops fry up the price again.
That will be good.....Saturday at Waigo....or for general distribution????

Everyone can bring their F201 along and build at PYC during GP rest peroids!!!!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 10:54 AM
  #7985  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

finally, i ran my NTC3 on PYC today !!! the car handle well especially its drive train is free. but there is still a lot of problem i have to resolve :

/1. engine break in again - i might not do a good job before
/2. 3-spring (hard type) clutch : it work great in the first few laps, and afterwards, its engagement is always too early
/3. air-pressure from pipe - it is not stable at all !!!!

but at least, i found the car "listen" to me and i can bring it out next time with you guys !!!
ernestf is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:36 AM
  #7986  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


haha.....the shop!!!!!! he knows that if they are sold seperately he will be left with a load of blue turnbuckles and no front one way and motor mount!!!!!!!
get the parts from jet directly then !
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:40 AM
  #7987  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


That will be good.....Saturday at Waigo....or for general distribution????

Everyone can bring their F201 along and build at PYC during GP rest peroids!!!!!!!!!
oh i didnt know if this is for general distribution but i was told (by insider) that I can pick up my kits on coming saturday !
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:42 AM
  #7988  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
finally, i ran my NTC3 on PYC today !!! the car handle well especially its drive train is free. but there is still a lot of problem i have to resolve :

/1. engine break in again - i might not do a good job before
/2. 3-spring (hard type) clutch : it work great in the first few laps, and afterwards, its engagement is always too early
/3. air-pressure from pipe - it is not stable at all !!!!

but at least, i found the car "listen" to me and i can bring it out next time with you guys !!!
i wish that kevinp were with you today. His mars physic might help you out for the fuel tank !
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:43 AM
  #7989  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
finally, i ran my NTC3 on PYC today !!! the car handle well especially its drive train is free. but there is still a lot of problem i have to resolve :

/1. engine break in again - i might not do a good job before
/2. 3-spring (hard type) clutch : it work great in the first few laps, and afterwards, its engagement is always too early
/3. air-pressure from pipe - it is not stable at all !!!!

but at least, i found the car "listen" to me and i can bring it out next time with you guys !!!
because your servo still has "ear" with it?
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:47 AM
  #7990  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


get the parts from jet directly then !
Jet is not importing yet....currently batch is 'water' goods!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:47 AM
  #7991  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

manti, i hope u were with me today instead, i almost kill another engine. TC3 family eat motor, ESC, and engine.
ernestf is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:48 AM
  #7992  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


oh i didnt know if this is for general distribution but i was told (by insider) that I can pick up my kits on coming saturday !
Pick up one for me too!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:50 AM
  #7993  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
manti, i hope u were with me today instead, i almost kill another engine. TC3 family eat motor, ESC, and engine.
haha....and you still stick by the brand!!!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:51 AM
  #7994  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
manti, i hope u were with me today instead, i almost kill another engine. TC3 family eat motor, ESC, and engine.
simply a wallet killer !
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-30-2002, 11:52 AM
  #7995  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

dtm, i stick with tc3 family since i like shaft !
ernestf is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.