HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 04-17-2002, 08:41 AM
  #7681  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
manticore, just checked from PG this afternoon, i saw someone bought the "last" NR 5 port already. hehe
Not Me !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 08:44 AM
  #7682  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,045
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

cool cool.
another 5 port again ? want to kick bxtt (or red bxtt) in EGR ?
ernestf is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 08:46 AM
  #7683  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
cool cool.
another 5 port again ? want to kick bxtt (or red bxtt) in EGR ?
hee hee hee
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 08:51 AM
  #7684  
Tech Master
 
hurhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,461
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
cool cool.
another 5 port again ? want to kick bxtt (or red bxtt) in EGR ?
5 ports will give u guys more TURBO!!!
hurhur is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:02 AM
  #7685  
Tech Master
 
Jack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: sleepy town
Posts: 1,279
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by hurhur


Jack, are u a regular at Marina? maybe i have seen u before.
me??
i just play my car at home.
I am a regular at my void deck...
Jack is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:23 AM
  #7686  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by Jack

me??
i just play my car at home.
I am a regular at my void deck...
I play my car at my desk top !
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:26 AM
  #7687  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
manticore, just checked from PG this afternoon, i saw someone bought the "last" NR 5 port already. hehe
i think dtm got the last one at PG !
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:26 AM
  #7688  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by Manticore

CHEAPER THEN RB 5 PORTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very strange thing....I put the RB 5 port cylinder and piston with a new long conrod into the MT tonite. However I found that there is very little compression!!!!!!!! I can easyily turn by hand.....no piston lock.....no 'tink' as it goes over TDC!! I remember a long time ago that some else bought a new RB 3 port and also found very little compression when you. Do you have this with your RB Manticore???????
dtm is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:27 AM
  #7689  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


i think dtm got the last one at PG !
No lah...I'm waiting for S3!!!

Last edited by dtm; 04-17-2002 at 09:30 AM.
dtm is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:28 AM
  #7690  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

PS: all the lights line up good with the longer conrod!!

Last edited by dtm; 04-17-2002 at 09:31 AM.
dtm is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:29 AM
  #7691  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by Jack

hmm i think manti wont be getting any 5 port soon
since he still have his RS12 working well for him...
beside i think manti enjoy kicking people butt with his 3 port
He never runs his RS....only his RB 3 port!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:32 AM
  #7692  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by dtm


Very strange thing....I put the RB 5 port cylinder and piston with a new long conrod into the MT tonite. However I found that there is very little compression!!!!!!!! I can easyily turn by hand.....no piston lock.....no 'tink' as it goes over TDC!! I remember a long time ago that some else bought a new RB 3 port and also found very little compression when you. Do you have this with your RB Manticore???????
i have had hard time with my RB X12T and RS12T
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:34 AM
  #7693  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by dtm


He never runs his RS....only his RB 3 port!!!!
i did run my RS. it is on my V1R.R
Manticore is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:35 AM
  #7694  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by Manticore


i have had hard time with my RB X12T and RS12T
hmmm.....strange.....I will run in per normal and see how it goes!!

The OS definately has more compression after 1 litre of run in already. However, having said that....my MT use to have next to no compression and that thing was damn fast!!! we will see!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 04-17-2002, 09:36 AM
  #7695  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: S5

Originally posted by Manticore


i did run my RS. it is on my V1R.R
You ran your RR???? I must have missed it!!!!!
dtm is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.