HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 03-25-2002, 07:57 AM
  #6916  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999


im not going to tokyo tho
that i dont know, you should buy a japan RC model magazine before you go there.
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 07:57 AM
  #6917  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat

Comeon now...we shouldun't resist new things...All those linkage and stuff make the car complicated, but I like it
Are you sure you don't want to pay 'fry' prices for this car KY???
dtm is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 07:58 AM
  #6918  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,624
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

hahaha...i know...ill wait for the carbon chassis tho
disaster999 is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 07:58 AM
  #6919  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


In that case....you may have a long wait!!!!!
its better then end up throw away 99% of the stock box parts.
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 07:59 AM
  #6920  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Originally posted by Manticore

i would rather to get piece by piece for this F1 model !
I'll hop it up too. NOT with GPM of cause
KY9fat is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 07:59 AM
  #6921  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,624
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


that i dont know, you should buy a japan RC model magazine before you go there.
i bought the rc magazine hoping to find maps..but its in tokyo....

so..i should buy RC world?
disaster999 is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:00 AM
  #6922  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


its better then end up throw away 99% of the stock box parts.
The price of spare Tamiya body shell and tires usually offset the price so much that the stock kit is worth buying at the end of the day!!
dtm is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:01 AM
  #6923  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Are you sure you don't want to pay 'fry' prices for this car KY???
The "Fry" price difference probably IS the Carbon Chasis
the list price I heard is under 9xx
KY9fat is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:02 AM
  #6924  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


The price of spare Tamiya body shell and tires usually offset the price so much that the stock kit is worth buying at the end of the day!!
there are always better tire out there. but that's true tamiya makes wonderful body shell !
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:03 AM
  #6925  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat

The "Fry" price difference probably IS the Carbon Chasis
the list price I heard is under 9xx
yep, PG told me the kit is 980 ! dunno if PG still has the kit.
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:04 AM
  #6926  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


there are always better tire out there. but that's true tamiya makes wonderful body shell !
We already have about 2 sets of Ride F1 rubber tires and about 3 sets of foam tires waiting for a new F1!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:04 AM
  #6927  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999


i bought the rc magazine hoping to find maps..but its in tokyo....

so..i should buy RC world?
no, you still need a japan model magazine. it has major RC shops in japan
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:05 AM
  #6928  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


yep, PG told me the kit is 980 ! dunno if PG still has the kit.
Frying price over $1xxx.......PG cannot even fulfil the pre-orders!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:05 AM
  #6929  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,624
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


no, you still need a japan model magazine. it has major RC shops in japan
okok...ill try and find it...
disaster999 is offline  
Old 03-25-2002, 08:05 AM
  #6930  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


We already have about 2 sets of Ride F1 rubber tires and about 3 sets of foam tires waiting for a new F1!!!!
hhaha poor you.

ops, i should say poor tires !
Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.