HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 03-17-2002, 07:32 AM
  #6676  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Takes two to tango.......I'm sure I can find something to post on KY too..........
post ky's thai massage pics and ask his wife to read our thread !
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:32 AM
  #6677  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


how come our GP foam tires can last that long when compare to those 1/12 foam ????
1/12 foams should last longer than GP foam....it is only the original green dots that wear like crazy...the longer life pink and purples should be ok for 2-3 days running. I use to get about 2 days out of the Kawada if I remember correctly!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:32 AM
  #6678  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Takes two to tango.......I'm sure I can find something to post on KY too..........
kakaka..don't worry..I can't be @ss to convert that bit of video to small enough to put it here!
KY9fat is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:34 AM
  #6679  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat

kakaka..don't worry..I can't be @ss to convert that bit of video to small enough to put it here!
Common sense prevails!!!!!!

Are you fixing up your 1/12??? CC will be happy!!
dtm is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:34 AM
  #6680  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


how come our GP foam tires can last that long when compare to those 1/12 foam ????
different compound, you cant use too high shore tire with 1/12 as it is half the weight of 1/10 GP
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:34 AM
  #6681  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Mr. DIVA,
can you check your tool box for a HUDY 1.5mm short hex driver? I can't find mine after last week????
KY9fat is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:34 AM
  #6682  
Tech Master
 
hurhur's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,461
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


so it is just for display, not for running on track.
its performance should be better than stock OS TR....considering you are paying RS price, its not a bad deal after all.
hurhur is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:35 AM
  #6683  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


1/12 foams should last longer than GP foam....it is only the original green dots that wear like crazy...the longer life pink and purples should be ok for 2-3 days running. I use to get about 2 days out of the Kawada if I remember correctly!!!!
nah, the pink dot only last for 10 runs max !!!
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:36 AM
  #6684  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by hurhur


its performance should be better than stock OS TR....considering you are paying RS price, its not a bad deal after all.
I guess so...but how much is RS in Japan??
dtm is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:36 AM
  #6685  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


post ky's thai massage pics and ask his wife to read our thread !
His g/f will ask why he is there also!
KY9fat is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:37 AM
  #6686  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat

kakaka..don't worry..I can't be @ss to convert that bit of video to small enough to put it here!
oh, you change your attitude too fast !!! NO FUN !
Manticore is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:37 AM
  #6687  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


nah, the pink dot only last for 10 runs max !!!
Don't kow...like I said...I'm staying away for Jacos....I might like them too much!!
dtm is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:37 AM
  #6688  
Tech Fanatic
 
KY9fat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Tai Po
Posts: 776
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Are you fixing up your 1/12??? CC will be happy!!
Not next week la.. I still have the MT to run in!! and try diff gear on my V1RR
KY9fat is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:37 AM
  #6689  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat

His g/f will ask why he is there also!
To hold the camera only!!!!!!!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 03-17-2002, 07:38 AM
  #6690  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by KY9fat

His g/f will ask why he is there also!
i have no problem with this at all !
Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.