HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 02-23-2002, 09:43 AM
  #6091  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Manticore: can you throw it over here??? I get a much quicker connection from your I-Cable!!
I am getting. i am getting
Manticore is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 09:44 AM
  #6092  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


I am getting. i am getting
Thank U!!
dtm is offline  
Old 02-23-2002, 10:50 PM
  #6093  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

dtm: finally i figure out why the linker didnt work cuz i used 25pin laplink cable which wires are cross over. I bought a non-cross over cable and it works now !

Those games are brilliant !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 12:40 AM
  #6094  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
dtm: finally i figure out why the linker didnt work cuz i used 25pin laplink cable which wires are cross over. I bought a non-cross over cable and it works now !

Those games are brilliant !!
hahaha..... I have nothing to say!!!!! hahahahaha............
dtm is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 02:34 AM
  #6095  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,624
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
999- where was you today.... I brought my comm lathe with me but no 999???!!!
ah...sorry...hehee...forgot to tell you...

the videos are cool!!
hahaha...esp the one where DTM got kicked in the rear end and went flying 10 miles away

and the one where manticore and i think Mr. dick right? crash at the same time!!

KY: i think you should save up all those crash videos and burn a cd for all of us...hehehehe!!
disaster999 is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 05:14 AM
  #6096  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999


KY: i think you should save up all those crash videos and burn a cd for all of us...hehehehe!!
I think he should package them and sell them in MK when he has enough....certainly would be more interesting than some of the other local made ones!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 05:58 AM
  #6097  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,039
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


I think he should package them and sell them in MK when he has enough....certainly would be more interesting than some of the other local made ones!!!
GOOD IDEA !
ernestf is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 07:37 AM
  #6098  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,142
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Is the system clock malfunctioning?
Diva is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 07:40 AM
  #6099  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf


GOOD IDEA !
Finually I can be a 'star'!!!!! hahahaha.......
dtm is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 07:49 AM
  #6100  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,624
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


I think he should package them and sell them in MK when he has enough....certainly would be more interesting than some of the other local made ones!!!
yupyup...theres some videos of really car race crashes...so..y not a R/C crash video??
disaster999 is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 07:52 AM
  #6101  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,142
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Just finished watching the video. Thanks Manticore. I didn't know you're so hussle for getting back to the pit. Wonderful...for the last 5 seconds.
Diva is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 07:57 AM
  #6102  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Diva
Just finished watching the video. Thanks Manticore. I didn't know you're so hussle for getting back to the pit. Wonderful...for the last 5 seconds.
Manticore can run pretty quick when he has to go back for more fuel!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 07:58 AM
  #6103  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Manticore can run pretty quick when he has to go back for more fuel!!!
no no, quick when return to the track !
Manticore is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 08:12 AM
  #6104  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Manticore: does the RB 5 port have a turbo cut in the crank? I saw your enlarge turbo cut!! and it is fairly central, the cut on the NR crank is on the left hand side!!
dtm is offline  
Old 02-24-2002, 08:18 AM
  #6105  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm
Manticore: does the RB 5 port have a turbo cut in the crank? I saw your enlarge turbo cut!! and it is fairly central, the cut on the NR crank is on the left hand side!!
you mean the tear drop??
Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.