HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 12-28-2001, 08:40 AM
  #3571  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Only if it is made by Yokomo and a replica of Masami's finger!!! I don't want a Barry Baker finger.... the colour won't match!!!
you need to switch to WC stick type TX otherwise wont work !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:42 AM
  #3572  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

/3. xxx are not good in design, becuz it didnt win any big race or national champ ! (xxx could be pro3, xray, kx1 .... )
ernestf is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:42 AM
  #3573  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999


LET THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!
let myself be with the force !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:42 AM
  #3574  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,617
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


2/. got TQ and win and lap others by at least 5 laps from my ym34 to xxxs !
4/. easy win for my cuz my RC was a steam roller and rolled over everyones car!
disaster999 is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:43 AM
  #3575  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
/3. xxx are not good in design, becuz it didnt win any big race or national champ ! (xxx could be pro3, xray, kx1 .... )
ok ok, type T !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:43 AM
  #3576  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore

you need to switch to WC stick type TX otherwise wont work !!
Oops... maybe I'll settle for a 'dyed' version of Barry's finger then!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:44 AM
  #3577  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Oops... maybe I'll settle for a 'dyed' version of Barry's finger then!!!!
I think you still want to stick with your ill futaba TX !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:45 AM
  #3578  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Oops... maybe I'll settle for a 'dyed' version of Barry's finger then!!!!
how about that thai guy's finger?
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:45 AM
  #3579  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

/5. i win my first race with the yyy, it is so easy to setup and easy to run ! (yyy could be TL01, TB01, .....)
ernestf is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:46 AM
  #3580  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

4/ I added the 'go faster' stickers onto my car and found the rear end was more stable through the apexes whilst giving me that extra zip down the straight because the shape of the decals allowed the air to flow better over the wheel arch area and channelled more downforce onto the rear wing!!!!!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:48 AM
  #3581  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore

I think you still want to stick with your ill futaba TX !
I'm having second thoughts!!! I may switched back to 2000R next week!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:48 AM
  #3582  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm
4/ I added the 'go faster' stickers onto my car and found the rear end was more stable through the apexes whilst giving me that extra zip down the straight because the shape of the decals allowed the air to flow better over the wheel arch area and channelled more downforce onto the rear wing!!!!!!!!!
did u really see that kind of post before ?????
ernestf is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:50 AM
  #3583  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by ernestf

did u really see that kind of post before ?????
No but my imagination is good!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 08:59 AM
  #3584  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
/5. i win my first race with the yyy, it is so easy to setup and easy to run ! (yyy could be TL01, TB01, .....)
no no you need to have D Jun's finger first ! kakaka
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-28-2001, 09:01 AM
  #3585  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore

no no you need to have D Jun's finger first ! kakaka
Theres going to be a few 'fingerless' WC around!!!!
dtm is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.