HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 11-12-2001, 09:33 AM
  #2041  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,675
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

anyone know what other fet servo does ko make? i got a second hand one...but the sticker is peeled off...and i have no idea what it is...its plastic gear!
disaster999 is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 09:57 AM
  #2042  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999
DTM: but the servo has the same speed as the futaba 9402...hahah..im have 3 extra servos lying around...and i have no idea why im getting more...hahahah!!
Because you are a collector of servos!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 09:59 AM
  #2043  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999
anyone know what other fet servo does ko make? i got a second hand one...but the sticker is peeled off...and i have no idea what it is...its plastic gear!
If your lucky it will be a 2015..... one of the fastest servo made by KO 0.05s..... not too accurate but damn fast!!
dtm is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 10:00 AM
  #2044  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999
anyone know what other fet servo does ko make? i got a second hand one...but the sticker is peeled off...and i have no idea what it is...its plastic gear!
You can buy a KO spare case and it has ALL the stickers with it........ you can have whatever you want then!!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 07:51 PM
  #2045  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,675
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


You can buy a KO spare case and it has ALL the stickers with it........ you can have whatever you want then!!!!!
hahaha...okok....
0.05sec?! holy sheet....what are they trying to do? kill the car?
disaster999 is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 07:56 PM
  #2046  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999


hahaha...okok....
0.05sec?! holy sheet....what are they trying to do? kill the car?
kill the plastic gears !!

this is typical KO. make something that will destroy itself!
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 07:56 PM
  #2047  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,675
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Because you are a collector of servos!!!
hahah...i want to be...but with only 3 servos...how could i be a collector?
disaster999 is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 08:07 PM
  #2048  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,675
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by dtm


If your lucky it will be a 2015..... one of the fastest servo made by KO 0.05s..... not too accurate but damn fast!!
haha...may be im not so lucky after all....hahha...my servo isnt that fast...even with the fet installed....the servo twitches when i had that fet on so i soldered the line to the power line on the servo...that made the servo more stable but with out lacking speed. the servo with 6v has about the same speed as the s9402. i want to switch it to metal gears tho...
disaster999 is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 08:16 PM
  #2049  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,204
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Plastic gear is much lighter. And I'm installing it on my EP one year ago and it's still going fine. One of the best servos of KO
Diva is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 08:20 PM
  #2050  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Diva
Plastic gear is much lighter. And I'm installing it on my EP one year ago and it's still going fine. One of the best servos of KO
yes it works fine but you have a hidden worry there the plastic gear could be easily broken up !
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 08:24 PM
  #2051  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,675
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


yes it works fine but you have a hidden worry there the plastic gear could be easily broken up !
yupyup...after screwing and backing out the screws....the nylon started to wear out and the servo horn would just pop out...when that happens...the groves on the gears would then wear out and have absolutly no grip over the servo horn...
disaster999 is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 09:05 PM
  #2052  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999


yupyup...after screwing and backing out the screws....the nylon started to wear out and the servo horn would just pop out...when that happens...the groves on the gears would then wear out and have absolutly no grip over the servo horn...
yup yup
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 09:20 PM
  #2053  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (14)
 
Diva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Delaware
Posts: 3,204
Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


yes it works fine but you have a hidden worry there the plastic gear could be easily broken up !
But you could replace the broken gears. BTW, I have no single problem with it on my EP.
Diva is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 09:22 PM
  #2054  
fai
Regional Moderator
Thread Starter
 
fai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 765
Default

Wow, 2015 is really a fast servo, I used it for some time in my EP and finally it became a little noisy... maybe the noise came from the plastic gears... I swap back using my Futaba long-life 9402...
fai is offline  
Old 11-12-2001, 09:24 PM
  #2055  
fai
Regional Moderator
Thread Starter
 
fai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 765
Default

Ernest: A HK limited edition Pro3 is waiting for you!! Hehe...
fai is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.