HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 11-05-2001, 07:34 AM
  #1741  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm
Manticore: Congratulations...... you have become National Champion!!! of Planet Earth!!!!!
*BOW* *BOW*
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:35 AM
  #1742  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Mini z is just 'ONE' of its usage!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:35 AM
  #1743  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


That would be an easier solution!!!
next is how would you handle the mid layshaft pulley?????
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:36 AM
  #1744  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


*BOW* *BOW*
dtm is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:37 AM
  #1745  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999
i agree...the ex-1 looks really nice!!

but its a waste if you used it to play mini..hahaha...i saw someone using the ex-1 to play mini.....
i prefer to use the stock TX for miniZ !!!! I need something different !
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:37 AM
  #1746  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999
haha...yaya..thats my dog...my OLD dog..haha!!

hey...who here list to stick stickers on they remote??

mine is complete filled with stickers now!!
haha!!
where is it now?
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:39 AM
  #1747  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


next is how would you handle the mid layshaft pulley?????
I guess you would have to fabricate a bearing tensioner holder and mount it on the inside face of the gear box like the Xray prototype car.

Alternative, you 'might' be able to get a couple of front belt tensioners and mount them off the side of the gearbox to hold the belt down over the centre pulley. I haven't really examined the design..... but trying to source the correct length belt could be quite difficult!?!
dtm is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:40 AM
  #1748  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,624
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

hehehe...but i hardly see anyone using the stock remote to play now...everyone is using futaba aM, or they JR am...

what do you mean where is it? my dog?
disaster999 is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:41 AM
  #1749  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


I guess you would have to fabricate a bearing tensioner holder and mount it on the inside face of the gear box like the Xray prototype car.

Alternative, you 'might' be able to get a couple of front belt tensioners and mount them off the side of the gearbox to hold the belt down over the centre pulley. I haven't really examined the design..... but trying to source the correct length belt could be quite difficult!?!
you should be able to get those belts at canton road with specific length.......

wish you good luck !
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:42 AM
  #1750  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999
hehehe...but i hardly see anyone using the stock remote to play now...everyone is using futaba aM, or they JR am...

what do you mean where is it? my dog?
That's why i said i need to do a bit different by using the stock TX ! kakakakakkaak

yes where is your OLD dog?
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:42 AM
  #1751  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
i prefer to use the stock TX for miniZ !!!! I need something different !
I've seen someone run a VoneR with the stock mini-z TX. There is certainly nothing wrong with that TX!!!! (If you can accept the LARGE grip that it has!!)
dtm is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:43 AM
  #1752  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
you should be able to get those belts at canton road with specific length.......

wish you good luck !
Interesting!!!! Thanks!!
dtm is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:43 AM
  #1753  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by dtm


I've seen someone run a VoneR with the stock mini-z TX. There is certainly nothing wrong with that TX!!!! (If you can accept the LARGE grip that it has!!)
the only problem with the TX is that it has very short transmittion range. other then that, I like simple !
Manticore is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:44 AM
  #1754  
Regional Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
disaster999's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Hong Kong
Posts: 3,624
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore


That's why i said i need to do a bit different by using the stock TX ! kakakakakkaak

yes where is your OLD dog?


my dog is still living...not dead yet!
disaster999 is offline  
Old 11-05-2001, 07:44 AM
  #1755  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Disaster999




my dog is still living...not dead yet!
long live you dog !!!!!!!
Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.