HK Talk Version 1.1

Old 12-29-2003, 09:26 PM
  #15106  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
XRay is just insane, so many tuning options on the T1, good thing it's all high quality stuff...

Do you run any EP?
my first tourer was YR-4 FRP version (first version of yokomo TC) it was back in 10+ years ago while i was at high school !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:27 PM
  #15107  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
my first tourer was YR-4 FRP version (first version of yokomo TC) it was back in 10+ years ago while i was at high school !
wow, the YR-4, that is a dinosaur

Have any now?
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:29 PM
  #15108  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
wow, the YR-4, that is a dinosaur

Have any now?
i have an atlas ym34 type T and it has been sitting there for 2 years !! i have ass o 1/12 and an unrun HPI 1/12 2. oh, i have a TXT-1 which is fun to drive and i usually play this with my sons
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:32 PM
  #15109  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
i have an atlas ym34 type T and it has been sitting there for 2 years !! i have ass o 1/12 and an unrun HPI 1/12 2. oh, i have a TXT-1 which is fun to drive and i usually play this with my sons
I gotta pick up a 1/12 scale car... I've been wanting the Yokomo, but been told there's better for carpet.
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:36 PM
  #15110  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
my first tourer was YR-4 FRP version (first version of yokomo TC) it was back in 10+ years ago while i was at high school !
huh ?!? 10years + another 195 months ? haha
ernestf is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:36 PM
  #15111  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
I gotta pick up a 1/12 scale car... I've been wanting the Yokomo, but been told there's better for carpet.
ii think the yokomo car is designed for asphalt. ass o still the way to go and you need a stiffer chassis. corally is another choice but spare parts and spare rims are killing !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:36 PM
  #15112  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
huh ?!? 10years + another 195 months ? haha
you know me well but you always burst my bubbles !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:38 PM
  #15113  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
ii think the yokomo car is designed for asphalt. ass o still the way to go and you need a stiffer chassis. corally is another choice but spare parts and spare rims are killing !!
I like the look of the new Trinity car, but we all know blue isn't my thing
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:41 PM
  #15114  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
you know me well but you always burst my bubbles !!

okok, i keep quiet

we were classmates
ernestf is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:41 PM
  #15115  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
I like the look of the new Trinity car, but we all know blue isn't my thing
too bad it is a Trinity car !! trinity = crap in my dictionary !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:41 PM
  #15116  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
okok, i keep quiet

we were classmates
no no, you were my senior !!
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:43 PM
  #15117  
R/C Tech Elite Member
iTrader: (47)
 
Randy Caster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Costa Mesa, CA
Posts: 16,716
Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
too bad it is a Trinity car !! trinity = crap in my dictionary !!
Well once you call Trinity to get all of the parts that they forgot to include in the kit, it'll be fine
Randy Caster is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:44 PM
  #15118  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (2)
 
ernestf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Singapore
Posts: 2,037
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally posted by Manticore
no no, you were my senior !!
in some SG boys' view, you are really junior, manti ! hahaha
ernestf is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:45 PM
  #15119  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by Randman
Well once you call Trinity to get all of the parts that they forgot to include in the kit, it'll be fine
an empty box is better than a box full of junk !
Manticore is offline  
Old 12-29-2003, 09:46 PM
  #15120  
Tech Champion
 
Manticore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: Heaven
Posts: 9,999
Default

Originally posted by ernestf
in some SG boys' view, you are really junior, manti ! hahaha
there are always some !! let me call them senior too !
Manticore is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.