Prices in HK

Old 08-21-2002, 03:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by ART2

haha...nevermind. Browsing through your webpage, very very interesting, especially on the history of team sparc...woohoo...dark forces and all that stuff, you big fan of starwars issit....
tell me lah...
scare for what....
hahah .. i am not really a fan of starwars. but just that it was how the team came about....
Old 08-21-2002, 04:24 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by ART2

Someone been bugging me to get one for him, that's way.

dtm : any idea when the next batch of trinity ultra metal will arrive in HK, and how much they cost? Thanks
Not sure if there will be another batch of Ultra Metals. The new batch of Trinity GP3300 have just arrived. Going by past record if the GP turn out good (and the numbers show them to be quite amazing!) then the distributer will not bring in another batch of "older" cells....who knows!!
Old 08-21-2002, 06:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by dtm

Not sure if there will be another batch of Ultra Metals. The new batch of Trinity GP3300 have just arrived. Going by past record if the GP turn out good (and the numbers show them to be quite amazing!) then the distributer will not bring in another batch of "older" cells....who knows!!
Thanks dtm
Old 08-24-2002, 05:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Hi All,

Anybody got an estimated price on the the following?

1. JP RS12 Turbo S5 Race Serpent Crank

2. Novarossi Rs12 Turbo S5 Race Serpent Crank

3. Jp 5 port or 3 port piston and sleeve?

4. are MT12 connecting rods still available? if so about how much?

DTM, what would be good shops wherein I can find the stuff I mentioned above?

Thanks so much for the help! Best regards!
Old 08-29-2002, 05:11 PM
Tech Initiate

can anyone tell me where the cheapest place to buy the kysoho v one rr on line

Last edited by phatboy001; 08-29-2002 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-02-2002, 06:37 PM
Tech Elite

DTM: wat's de street price of LRP Pulsar charger??? Is it good???
Old 09-02-2002, 07:08 PM
Tech Addict

Smile Corally Kits

Hi, may I know where to buy Corally kits in HK? I am actually looking for SP12M GRP / Graphite. Would like to know the street price as well.

Any info greatly appreciated & thanks in advance.
Old 09-03-2002, 05:32 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: Corally Kits

Originally posted by doctorj
Hi, may I know where to buy Corally kits in HK? I am actually looking for SP12M GRP / Graphite. Would like to know the street price as well.

Any info greatly appreciated & thanks in advance.
Jet Hobby......HK$1350.....you can only get the graphite version in HK.........
Old 09-03-2002, 05:35 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Windtalkers
DTM: wat's de street price of LRP Pulsar charger??? Is it good???
The spray on paint looks very cheap.....has that "Made in China" look about it!!!!! I think it is priced about the same as the Pitbull which should bring it into the $11xx-12xx bracket.......although I don't know the exact price...the thing simply looks too "bad" for me to ask!!
Old 09-03-2002, 05:36 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Default Re: Re: Corally Kits

Originally posted by dtm

Jet Hobby......HK$1350.....you can only get the graphite version in HK.........
Try this link........

http://www.jethobby.com/
Old 09-04-2002, 12:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

i hear the Novak GT7 is already available in HK. Any idea how much they cost? (in HK$ and US$)
Old 09-04-2002, 07:21 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by ROBORAT
i hear the Novak GT7 is already available in HK. Any idea how much they cost? (in HK$ and US$)
HK$9xx
Old 09-12-2002, 12:28 PM
Tech Elite

dtm: is it that bad??? from de website it looks ok.... mayb de colour... lite blue.....

but from mags.... i saw Matt Francis (2WD IFMAR Champ) was using it.... infact he got 2 on his table.....

has already checked de specs.... seems good......

so what's de most competitive charger available in HK??? pricing n peformance???

as my sis is coming for a holiday in HK this sat.... tot of asking her 2 get stuffs 4 me.....

so wat's de recommendation for electronic stuffs???

1) sanwa rx211 / rx311 (40 mhz)
2) sanwa high speed servo
3) ko high speed servo

appreciate if you could tell me de pricing n location of shops..... should i tell her 2 go mongkok???

thanks..... cya

Originally posted by dtm

The spray on paint looks very cheap.....has that "Made in China" look about it!!!!! I think it is priced about the same as the Pitbull which should bring it into the $11xx-12xx bracket.......although I don't know the exact price...the thing simply looks too "bad" for me to ask!!
Old 09-12-2002, 07:27 PM
dtm
Tech Champion

The colour is just a personal thing. But if you imagine getting some metallic electric blue paint and spraying your charger you have the LRP!! Function wise the charger is supposed to be pretty good...although I have not use one yet. Many people have very good results from the Pitbull, I would expect similar charging performance from the LRP....

You can get the LRP in most places, Kings Hobbies and Perfect Garage may be a good place to start. PG is in the plaza at the junction of Dundas and Kwong Wah st. Kings is in a covered ally next to the plaza. Should be around HK$11xx for the LRP.

Sanwa RX211 is good I have been using this with my 2000R...Wagio will definately have. I think it is around $4xx. Wagio is located at the back of the YMCA hotel at Mong kok.

Servo wise. I would only recommend the KO 2143 or Sanwa WR (I think there is a new version out now??). Both will set you back $5xx each! Sanwa tend to be a bit more expensive. I understand KO are a bit in sort supply right now. Try Harmony (Kong wah st), Kings, PG.....prices of these are actually fairly std.......

However, just for electric, you may consider the KO 2173 as well....
Old 09-13-2002, 12:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by dtm
The colour is just a personal thing. But if you imagine getting some metallic electric blue paint and spraying your charger you have the LRP!! Function wise the charger is supposed to be pretty good...although I have not use one yet. Many people have very good results from the Pitbull, I would expect similar charging performance from the LRP....

You can get the LRP in most places, Kings Hobbies and Perfect Garage may be a good place to start. PG is in the plaza at the junction of Dundas and Kwong Wah st. Kings is in a covered ally next to the plaza. Should be around HK$11xx for the LRP.

Sanwa RX211 is good I have been using this with my 2000R...Wagio will definately have. I think it is around $4xx. Wagio is located at the back of the YMCA hotel at Mong kok.

Servo wise. I would only recommend the KO 2143 or Sanwa WR (I think there is a new version out now??). Both will set you back $5xx each! Sanwa tend to be a bit more expensive. I understand KO are a bit in sort supply right now. Try Harmony (Kong wah st), Kings, PG.....prices of these are actually fairly std.......

However, just for electric, you may consider the KO 2173 as well....
I told you before the name is not Perfect Garage.

dtm I need hop ups for a Tamiya F201. Do you know of any place that sells Cross, 5 Star, Tech Racing, Kose etc.? Thanks.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.