Prices in HK

Old 08-01-2002, 01:01 PM
  #136  
Tech Elite
 
Windtalkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 2,399
Default

Originally posted by dtm
3PK is not yet out in HK...supposed to be "slightly" more expensive than 3PJS....... should be here anytime now!!
how bout KO EX Mars1R??? is it cheap... it comes with 2 high speed servos......
Windtalkers is offline  
Old 08-01-2002, 01:06 PM
  #137  
Tech Elite
 
Windtalkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 2,399
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Still quite a few around......price has dropped a fair bit...now down to around HK$160!!
do u think u can get 2 4 me??? shall TT money 2 u..... let me know.... appreciate if you can send me mail to AJ

do oso let me know the costs of transportation..... thanks.....

thanks....
Windtalkers is offline  
Old 08-02-2002, 04:39 AM
  #138  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Windtalkers


do u think u can get 2 4 me??? shall TT money 2 u..... let me know.... appreciate if you can send me mail to AJ

do oso let me know the costs of transportation..... thanks.....

thanks....
Sorry, I've said to other PMs.....I don't trade, I'm in this for FUN....not Money . Can't break this rule otherwise there will be a long list of people queuing for bits! However Diva or TS from Control Centre might be able to help you??

I thought you had a friend coming over in a couple of weeks?
dtm is offline  
Old 08-02-2002, 04:42 AM
  #139  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Windtalkers


how bout KO EX Mars1R??? is it cheap... it comes with 2 high speed servos......
It's around...but I haven't asked for the price....don't really believe in all this about faster Processor. The 3PJ and 3PJS was supposed to be a faster processor....anyone who tells you they can tell the difference in response speed is either using very cheaper servos or are lying!! I expect the same for the Mars R!

Anyway I use an LE!!
dtm is offline  
Old 08-02-2002, 04:44 AM
  #140  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Windtalkers


it's de keyance zero extreme.... how much it's selling in HK???? How bout LRP 7.1???? though it's big.... but it's tough.....
lucky for u guyz.... have 6 mths unlimited warranty!!!! really lucky....
I've seen 2 versions of the zero extreme.........price is in the region of 'mid' $1xxx.....you can do a lot better for cheaper!!
dtm is offline  
Old 08-03-2002, 05:14 AM
  #141  
Tech Fanatic
 
rcsabah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: TQ around de World
Posts: 996
Default

any one know the price for 2nd hand TB evo 2
rcsabah is offline  
Old 08-03-2002, 06:59 AM
  #142  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by rcsabah
any one know the price for 2nd hand TB evo 2
If you're in Hong Kong......I can let you have my 'mint' condition one for HK$1000!!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 08-03-2002, 12:08 PM
  #143  
M 5
Tech Regular
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: mid-levels
Posts: 405
Default

Originally posted by rcsabah
any one know the price for 2nd hand TB evo 2
It highly depends on the condition... you want one that looks brand new? or a really cheap one?
M 5 is offline  
Old 08-03-2002, 01:18 PM
  #144  
Tech Elite
 
Windtalkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 2,399
Default

Originally posted by dtm


Sorry, I've said to other PMs.....I don't trade, I'm in this for FUN....not Money . Can't break this rule otherwise there will be a long list of people queuing for bits! However Diva or TS from Control Centre might be able to help you??

I thought you had a friend coming over in a couple of weeks?
tot of either asking u 2 get 4 mi (and my fren 2 get it from u when she's in town or i get it from tsubasa-san..... for whichever is convenient and fast....... hope u don mind......

mi haven't ask from tsubasa.... will do it rite away.... thanks....
Windtalkers is offline  
Old 08-05-2002, 04:59 AM
  #145  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Windtalkers


tot of either asking u 2 get 4 mi (and my fren 2 get it from u when she's in town or i get it from tsubasa-san..... for whichever is convenient and fast....... hope u don mind......

mi haven't ask from tsubasa.... will do it rite away.... thanks....
I have no problems with showing your friend to MK where she can buy it! PM me if you want to go this option I will give you my mobile no.
dtm is offline  
Old 08-05-2002, 07:49 AM
  #146  
Tech Elite
 
Windtalkers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 2,399
Default

Originally posted by dtm


I have no problems with showing your friend to MK where she can buy it! PM me if you want to go this option I will give you my mobile no.
thanks man... shall let u noe... in de midst of contacting my fren.....
Windtalkers is offline  
Old 08-05-2002, 11:32 PM
  #147  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

Originally posted by dtm


If you're in Hong Kong......I can let you have my 'mint' condition one for HK$1000!!!!
SOLD! I'll pick it up early September.



Ahh don't run away dtm.
Sydewynder is offline  
Old 08-05-2002, 11:45 PM
  #148  
Tech Master
 
TRF-Powered's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 1,003
Default

Hey people.... any "final" price on the 414m2 world replica kit (49255).

some guy said his friend bought it in HK for 3000...

It sounded more like the price of the memorial kit rather than the world replica kit.
TRF-Powered is offline  
Old 08-06-2002, 04:24 AM
  #149  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by Sydewynder


SOLD! I'll pick it up early September.

Ahh don't run away dtm.
I don't have a problem with that!! You are welcome to take it for $1000.....I can cut out the 'middle man' commission!!!
dtm is offline  
Old 08-06-2002, 04:25 AM
  #150  
dtm
Tech Champion
 
dtm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: HKG
Posts: 7,551
Default

Originally posted by TRF-Powered
Hey people.... any "final" price on the 414m2 world replica kit (49255).

some guy said his friend bought it in HK for 3000...

It sounded more like the price of the memorial kit rather than the world replica kit.
Can't remember if it was $32xx or $34xx.........I asked about the Pro 3 Hara edition at the same time....so I probably mixed the two together!!!
dtm is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.