Shops in Hong Kong

Old 05-10-2010, 12:04 AM
  #61  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,780
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VTR View Post
u can try to lower abit off the price, but not too much, as the prices are already a huge off from SG... dun take rcmart as a example, their price is slightly higher. depending on wat u looking to get, ur budget can range from SGD500 to over SGD1K... let mi knw wat u looking for, mebbe i can help u since i juz came bk last week...



ya, u r rite, they dun carry much 1/8 stuffs, or off-rd ... HK is mainly on-road ... heli ...
thanks... my relatives have to look up and down when i ask them to get me a Novarossi offroad engine... they ended up getting straight from RCmushroom...

i am looking for some offroad stuff (tires, wheels) and some electricals (power supply, batt packs, etc)...
ganymede is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 01:27 AM
  #62  
VTR
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
VTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SINGAPORE
Posts: 2,579
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ganymede View Post
thanks... my relatives have to look up and down when i ask them to get me a Novarossi offroad engine... they ended up getting straight from RCmushroom...

i am looking for some offroad stuff (tires, wheels) and some electricals (power supply, batt packs, etc)...
not much choice for off-rd stuffs... power supply,batt,chargers almost all the shop in KWS have, its only a matter of walking ard to check n ask e prices ... but e different would be small, under 100HKD ~ 18SGD
VTR is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 03:52 AM
  #63  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,780
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VTR View Post
not much choice for off-rd stuffs... power supply,batt,chargers almost all the shop in KWS have, its only a matter of walking ard to check n ask e prices ... but e different would be small, under 100HKD ~ 18SGD
thanks!
ganymede is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 04:07 AM
  #64  
VTR
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
VTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SINGAPORE
Posts: 2,579
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ganymede View Post
thanks!
ur welcome... alway ready to help a fellow countryman
VTR is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 08:29 AM
  #65  
Tech Master
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,780
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VTR View Post
ur welcome... alway ready to help a fellow countryman

hahaha! i am m'sian but travel quite often to SG...
ganymede is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 09:08 AM
  #66  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bukit Panjang
Posts: 256
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VTR View Post
u can try to lower abit off the price, but not too much, as the prices are already a huge off from SG... dun take rcmart as a example, their price is slightly higher. depending on wat u looking to get, ur budget can range from SGD500 to over SGD1K... let mi knw wat u looking for, mebbe i can help u since i juz came bk last week...



ya, u r rite, they dun carry much 1/8 stuffs, or off-rd ... HK is mainly on-road ... heli ...
Hi VTR... i'm thinking of budget abt 500 sing dollars. might be getting a DBX VE soon... i'm thinking of getting the steering wheel for ko pro po ex10 helios. n maybe 100% mod my TA05 IFS R. it's abt 90% hop up wif original parts. but i need a new chassis. hm... might get sum parts for DBX VE also... will see wad i can get for RB 5 SP as well... no specific idea as wad to get yet... but budget is abt 500 sing... Thank for ur help...
pipi is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 05:52 PM
  #67  
VTR
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
VTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SINGAPORE
Posts: 2,579
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pipi View Post
Hi VTR... i'm thinking of budget abt 500 sing dollars. might be getting a DBX VE soon... i'm thinking of getting the steering wheel for ko pro po ex10 helios. n maybe 100% mod my TA05 IFS R. it's abt 90% hop up wif original parts. but i need a new chassis. hm... might get sum parts for DBX VE also... will see wad i can get for RB 5 SP as well... no specific idea as wad to get yet... but budget is abt 500 sing... Thank for ur help...
ur DBX getting in SG rite? Hiro Seiko steering wheels n all the bling bling go to harmony, they have a whole range there ... chassis for e TA05 should b easy to find, u juz need to ask around. not much parts for DBX n RB5SP though ... 500SGD should b enuff if u can control urself ... e shops in KWS generally open after 2pm n close ard 8~9pm ... if u take e MTR from Shezhen, juz take note when to change station n which exit to coming out from Yau Ma Tei station n Mongkok station ... let mi knw if u need help w e MTR ...
VTR is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 07:48 PM
  #68  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bukit Panjang
Posts: 256
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VTR View Post
ur DBX getting in SG rite? Hiro Seiko steering wheels n all the bling bling go to harmony, they have a whole range there ... chassis for e TA05 should b easy to find, u juz need to ask around. not much parts for DBX n RB5SP though ... 500SGD should b enuff if u can control urself ... e shops in KWS generally open after 2pm n close ard 8~9pm ... if u take e MTR from Shezhen, juz take note when to change station n which exit to coming out from Yau Ma Tei station n Mongkok station ... let mi knw if u need help w e MTR ...
Ok. Thank u so much. Hm.. I need off road stuffs though. How abt off road tires? M I able to find there? Yup. Will be getting the DBX in sg. Or is it cheaper in hongkong? Hm... How abt the prices of hiro seiko there? I'm more into offroad now as no time to play on road. Off road track is juz mins walk from my home. Haha. I dun think I'm able to control myself though. But will see wad I need. How abt the body shells? Off road body shells available? Definitely I need help on MTR as this is the very first time tat I'm heading to hongkong n shenzhen. Thanks in advance.
pipi is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 09:10 PM
  #69  
VTR
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
VTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SINGAPORE
Posts: 2,579
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pipi View Post
Ok. Thank u so much. Hm.. I need off road stuffs though. How abt off road tires? M I able to find there? Yup. Will be getting the DBX in sg. Or is it cheaper in hongkong? Hm... How abt the prices of hiro seiko there? I'm more into offroad now as no time to play on road. Off road track is juz mins walk from my home. Haha. I dun think I'm able to control myself though. But will see wad I need. How abt the body shells? Off road body shells available? Definitely I need help on MTR as this is the very first time tat I'm heading to hongkong n shenzhen. Thanks in advance.
off-road stuff hard to find lar ... i did saw e DBX in KWS,but din ask e price,so im no sure if its cheaper there ... PM mi ur email, i c wat info i can send to u abt e mtr
VTR is offline  
Old 05-10-2010, 10:25 PM
  #70  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bukit Panjang
Posts: 256
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VTR View Post
off-road stuff hard to find lar ... i did saw e DBX in KWS,but din ask e price,so im no sure if its cheaper there ... PM mi ur email, i c wat info i can send to u abt e mtr
hm... i'm mostly on offroad now leh... seldom play onroad anymore... maybe see wad i can get there den... how abt off road tires??? m i able to find sum there???
pipi is offline  
Old 05-17-2010, 07:14 AM
  #71  
Tech Rookie
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 5
Default

how much are the price range of Mo3 & Mo5 car kit in KWS?
sioti1231 is offline  
Old 05-17-2010, 04:34 PM
  #72  
VTR
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
VTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SINGAPORE
Posts: 2,579
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by sioti1231 View Post
how much are the price range of Mo3 & Mo5 car kit in KWS?
i got a M05 for under HKD900
VTR is offline  
Old 05-17-2010, 07:13 PM
  #73  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Bukit Panjang
Posts: 256
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by VTR View Post
i got a M05 for under HKD900
Abt 160 sing dollars?? is it a m05 pro or a normal m05???
pipi is offline  
Old 05-17-2010, 09:52 PM
  #74  
VTR
Tech Elite
iTrader: (21)
 
VTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SINGAPORE
Posts: 2,579
Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by pipi View Post
Abt 160 sing dollars?? is it a m05 pro or a normal m05???
M05PRO
u got e email bro?
VTR is offline  
Old 05-19-2010, 06:02 AM
  #75  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (3)
 
marsque's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Bukit Batok
Posts: 296
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Hi Bro VTR,

Am S'porean, now at Guangzhou got some project here... Thinking of going to Hkg over the weekend.. U can advise me how to get there from Guangzhou...... prefably by train.. Tks in advance
marsque is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.