Howsit

Old 07-06-2012, 01:44 PM
Tech Rookie

Default Howsit

Just writing this to say whatsup to the Hawaii side of the forum. I came to check out the TRCC track last weekend and was impressed by all the Aloha and knowledge floating around. Im new and really appreciate the time you guys took to introduce yourselves and tolerate my "hovering" in your pit areas drooling at all your cool gear. Thank you for bieng kind and not shooing me and my keiki off

My name is Donovan and Ive been building for long time, but only recently considered racing as my son is now of age to start comming to the track with Dad I run 2wd SC and have an 1/8 nitro trug currently bieng built. I hope you guys dont mind the newb questions i might sometimes have and I really look forward to rubbin paint with you guys out there.

Chee Hoo,

Donovan.
Old 07-06-2012, 04:59 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Donovan808 View Post
Just writing this to say whatsup to the Hawaii side of the forum. I came to check out the TRCC track last weekend and was impressed by all the Aloha and knowledge floating around. Im new and really appreciate the time you guys took to introduce yourselves and tolerate my "hovering" in your pit areas drooling at all your cool gear. Thank you for bieng kind and not shooing me and my keiki off

My name is Donovan and Ive been building for long time, but only recently considered racing as my son is now of age to start comming to the track with Dad I run 2wd SC and have an 1/8 nitro trug currently bieng built. I hope you guys dont mind the newb questions i might sometimes have and I really look forward to rubbin paint with you guys out there.

Chee Hoo,

Donovan.
Hey no problem. We all help each other out around here. Strive to better your skills, and most of all have fun