New to RC

Old 03-25-2012, 03:30 AM
Tech Rookie

Default New to RC

Hello all. I have recently gotten into RC Nitro cars about 6 months ago and am now to the point of getting involved in the community. I know about the TRCC track but have yet to go out and practice, or probably alot of crashing. Does anyone know any info about sandbox track? When can you run etc. I have a 1/10 Traxxas T Max. Do the tracks around here accomidate that size? Where would be the best place to go to start getting some track experience. Thanks in advance for any info and hopefully I will get to meet some cool people and fun times.
Old 03-25-2012, 10:50 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AFK9 View Post
Hello all. I have recently gotten into RC Nitro cars about 6 months ago and am now to the point of getting involved in the community. I know about the TRCC track but have yet to go out and practice, or probably alot of crashing. Does anyone know any info about sandbox track? When can you run etc. I have a 1/10 Traxxas T Max. Do the tracks around here accomidate that size? Where would be the best place to go to start getting some track experience. Thanks in advance for any info and hopefully I will get to meet some cool people and fun times.
i dont know anything about the sandbox track but i always go to the trcc track in barbers pt. we just overhauld the track so it now all dirt. and the people there are super helpful when i first started everyone was super helpful giving me tips on setup what tires works good and help hone my driving skills. so i say come on down on a sunday and check it out no be shame everybody was a noob sometime just come on sunday cause sat is electric only
Old 03-25-2012, 02:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kailiboi View Post
i dont know anything about the sandbox track but i always go to the trcc track in barbers pt. we just overhauld the track so it now all dirt. and the people there are super helpful when i first started everyone was super helpful giving me tips on setup what tires works good and help hone my driving skills. so i say come on down on a sunday and check it out no be shame everybody was a noob sometime just come on sunday cause sat is electric only
+1 everybody is real cool and you will have a great time. The sandbox track is open Sat. & Sun. from 10am to 6pm, i think. TRCC track is open on Sun. from 9am till the sun sets. Come out bro, you'll have a blast.