Race World Hawaii - Electric On Road >

Race World Hawaii - Electric On Road

Like Tree1Likes

Race World Hawaii - Electric On Road

Old 10-25-2013, 03:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jumpnjack View Post
I called Phil. and asked him to come race..
Well I'm definitely not racing 1/12 this weekend. Next race my 1/12 should be ready to rollout. I've been thinking of just alternating between the two classes every other weekend just to keep the cost of maintenance down. But who knows... Its really depends how many people show up with their 1/12
Old 10-25-2013, 05:54 PM
Tech Champion

Next race meaning the pizza race or next season?
Old 10-25-2013, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by InspGadgt View Post
Next race meaning the pizza race or next season?
This Sunday. My tires won't be ready by then. I'm only running TC
Old 10-25-2013, 09:52 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

The pizza race is this Sunday or the next race, Nov10?
Old 10-25-2013, 11:44 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by RoyU View Post
The pizza race is this Sunday or the next race, Nov10?
for you Roy Both days.. I'll buy you a pizza....
Old 10-26-2013, 10:10 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by jumpnjack View Post
for you Roy Both days.. I'll buy you a pizza....
UUUUmmmmmmmmmmm...pizza!
Old 10-27-2013, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

did anyone see a 1/12 car. Roy lost his... this is NOT a joke, if you did see it or have it please call me. Roy is at the track looking for it...

ALOHA,

Danny

808-226-9111
Old 10-27-2013, 10:52 PM
Tech Elite

I think I left it on my truck tonneau cover when I loaded my duffle bag and I drove off. Not in the parking lot, the entry table or pit table. I really liked that car. The OnPoint was going to be my carpet and the 12lc asphalt. Oh well, maybe someone found and gave it to BC.

No VTA for me now.

Frank you still got the Futaba FASST reciever? Looks like I'm really need it now.

Anyway, was weird afternoon with all that traction. Everybody's tires gumming up.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:02 PM
Tech Champion

Hey guys...good fun out there today despite the weather conditions. Sorry about the sugar glazed tires though! That hasn't happened in a long time...just one of those things. Had to make a call to spray or not...not spraying would have had bad grip...spraying was potentially better but ended up being the wrong call. Still it did make for some interesting mains.

Pizza race coming up next on the 10th! The question I have is format...I was thinking on just getting trophies for the series and not for the pizza race itself and have more of a for fun race day (No entry fee). Or would you guys prefer something more like a championship race with trophies for the race and a more championship type entry fee.

Apex RC Proshop will be providing motors for prizes. Likely it will be a raffle system...not sure yet if we will charge for the raffle or not. After paying for the punch syrup for race days and practice days the club has $374 left over. I'm not sure yet what the cost will be for the trophies...whatever isn't used for that I'll put toward more prizes.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:03 PM
Tech Champion

Sorry Roy I didn't see any...hopefully someone turned it in to BC.
Old 10-27-2013, 11:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by RoyU View Post
I think I left it on my truck tonneau cover when I loaded my duffle bag and I drove off. Not in the parking lot, the entry table or pit table. I really liked that car. The OnPoint was going to be my carpet and the 12lc asphalt. Oh well, maybe someone found and gave it to BC.

No VTA for me now.

Frank you still got the Futaba FASST reciever? Looks like I'm really need it now.

Anyway, was weird afternoon with all that traction. Everybody's tires gumming up.
See what happens when u dont wanna run wgt! The universe wants u to run wgt lol....I'm sure u will find it...hope it didnt get runned over
Old 10-27-2013, 11:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by InspGadgt View Post
Hey guys...good fun out there today despite the weather conditions. Sorry about the sugar glazed tires though! That hasn't happened in a long time...just one of those things. Had to make a call to spray or not...not spraying would have had bad grip...spraying was potentially better but ended up being the wrong call. Still it did make for some interesting mains.

Pizza race coming up next on the 10th! The question I have is format...I was thinking on just getting trophies for the series and not for the pizza race itself and have more of a for fun race day (No entry fee). Or would you guys prefer something more like a championship race with trophies for the race and a more championship type entry fee.

Apex RC Proshop will be providing motors for prizes. Likely it will be a raffle system...not sure yet if we will charge for the raffle or not. After paying for the punch syrup for race days and practice days the club has $374 left over. I'm not sure yet what the cost will be for the trophies...whatever isn't used for that I'll put toward more prizes.
Thanks burt i didnt wanna mess up your guys concentration while u were racing 1/12 but i had to dip ....the track was amazing a lil tooo amazing in the main....nice comeback i wasnt able to do the same....I like your first idea about he pizza race but I'm down to defend my points jk
Old 10-27-2013, 11:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

I hope some one bought roys bmi wgt it will be awsome to have another driver in the class!
Old 10-27-2013, 11:58 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 9six7nine2bOI View Post
I hope some one bought roys bmi wgt it will be awsome to have another driver in the class!
Nick and I wanted it, but I gave him the chance to grab it instead. I'll stick to 1/12 and hopefully it will grow with our existing racers.

Roy, hopefully you find your car. Lets keep, 1/12 alive!

Keiji, hilarious pitting next to you today! Good to see your car in good form.
Old 10-28-2013, 12:31 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by 9six7nine2bOI View Post
Thanks burt i didnt wanna mess up your guys concentration while u were racing 1/12 but i had to dip ....the track was amazing a lil tooo amazing in the main....nice comeback i wasnt able to do the same....I like your first idea about he pizza race but I'm down to defend my points jk
Today was the last points race...pizza race doesn't count toward the points

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.