R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Hawaii RC (https://www.rctech.net/forum/hawaii-rc-162/)
-   -   Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!! (https://www.rctech.net/forum/hawaii-rc/584239-aloha-hawaii-rcers.html)

Maniac's R1 01-04-2012 09:33 PM

Aloha Hawaii RC'ers!!!

Welcome to the Hawaii Forum!:tire::tire::tire:

All you shortcourse 2wd and 4wd drivers better take it easy on me this season!!!:sneaky:

Honu 01-04-2012 09:54 PM

Ha ha ha...
You should know how the shortcourse drivers roll :weird:
Good to have Hawaii in the regional section! :nod: :cool:

kailiboi 01-04-2012 10:12 PM

wassup big sexy in the regionals lol

krash'um 01-04-2012 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Maniac's R1 (Post 10125619)
Welcome to the Hawaii Forum!:tire::tire::tire:

All you shortcourse 2wd and 4wd drivers better take it easy on me this season!!!:sneaky:

Maybe you get 1 pass from the buddah palm for getting this done. :lol::lol::lol:

Originally Posted by Honu (Post 10125694)
Ha ha ha...
You should know how the shortcourse drivers roll :weird:
Good to have Hawaii in the regional section! :nod: :cool:

+1 that's how it goes. LOL :eek:

Originally Posted by kailiboi (Post 10125764)
wassup big sexy in the regionals lol

Biiggg sssseeeeexxxxxxyyyyyyy! :weird::eek::lol:

Maniac's R1 01-04-2012 10:34 PM

Thx krash'um...how about you promise not to lap me for at least 3 races? :nod:

Woohoo Big Sexy has entered the regional forum!!!:D

inpuressa 01-05-2012 12:43 AM

cool, we have our own regional forum!

So anything RC in Hawaii can go here right?

krash'um 01-05-2012 01:12 AM

You guys know if there is an rc off-road track on Maui, where it's located and whether or not they hold races? A few months back they built a new track but i just can't remember where. ;)

InspGadgt 01-05-2012 10:20 AM

Great to have a new home to post in!

rmdhawaii 01-05-2012 11:12 AM

So what do you guys think about coming up with a definite guide for R/C in Hawaii, with a listing of tracks, other places people bash, stores, and clubs? It would be good if someone would create a sticky and maintain it. :nod:

Maniac's R1 01-05-2012 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by inpuressa (Post 10126101)
cool, we have our own regional forum!

So anything RC in Hawaii can go here right?

Yepper :nod:

Originally Posted by rmdhawaii (Post 10127928)
So what do you guys think about coming up with a definite guide for R/C in Hawaii, with a listing of tracks, other places people bash, stores, and clubs? It would be good if someone would create a sticky and maintain it. :nod:

Good Idea. Want to do one thread ("Guide to RC in Hawaii") or a couple (Such as "Where to play" & "Where to shop")? We can do separate threads by island to make it easier.

Whatcha think?

rmdhawaii 01-05-2012 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Maniac's R1 (Post 10128048)
Good Idea. Want to do one thread ("Guide to RC in Hawaii") or a couple (Such as "Where to play" & "Where to shop")? We can do separate threads by island to make it easier.

Whatcha think?

IMO, start simple with one thread and then see where it goes from there. If it gets too big or too complicated, then you can divide it up. Maybe something like this...

Oahu

Shopping
  • Store 1 - street address, website
  • Store 2 - street address, website
Tracks
  • Track 1 - on-road, touring car, driffting ; electric ; website
  • Track 2 - off-road ; electric/nitro ; website
Bash
  • Location 1 - street address (google map link?), parking lot, after 5pm
  • Location 2 - street address, dirt, Sat-Sun, 10-6
Clubs
  • Club 1, drifting ; website
  • Club 2, off-road ; website

InspGadgt 01-05-2012 01:02 PM

Good idea...I've already started a thread specifically for the Race World Hawaii electric on-road track and we could use one for the TRCC off-road track as well. Then we can have links to the threads in the list so people have somewhere to go for more specific information.

rmdhawaii 01-05-2012 04:14 PM

In case you guys didn't already see this, here is Hyper Drift Hawaii's latest drifting video. Smoking hot! So is the drifting action! ;) :lol:

Seriously though, whoever is putting these videos together is doing an awesome job! Check out the other videos on their channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/hyperdrifthawaii/videos

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

InspGadgt 01-05-2012 04:50 PM

Beer and how womenz! I gotta check out one of these events :)

krash'um 01-05-2012 07:08 PM

That's a great idea, it'll make it easier for guys to find places to play, clubs to join, races to attend and shops to buy stuff from etc, as an example I've been trying to find out if there is an off-road track in Maui and when they hold their races, something like this would make it easier. :)